Alabama bans abortion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama bans abortion

Can’t we get rid of these Xtian Taliban already?

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
    Can’t we get rid of these Xtian Taliban already?
    I’d like to see you try.

Comment

Terrible decision. I can’t wait to move away from this backwards ass state.

MFers cry about people “trying to take their rights,” while taking someone’s rights. What a goddamn shame. If Gov. Ivey is worth a damn, she will not sign this. (spoilers: she is NOT)

If a woman is raped, she has to have that baby? ****ing absurd.

Health issues? **** it.

Incredible.
      Last edited by swaiy; 05-14-2019, 09:35 PM.

Comment

So basically they are banking on Trump’s SCOTUS picks to allow them to finally overturn Roe v. Wade. I wish I could say I’m confident it won’t happen, but I’m not. We are losing the war against stupid.

By the way, I’m sure zero measures were introduced to help care for the increase in unwanted children who will now need outside care and support to survive. “Pro-life” my ass...

Comment

Well if trump was going to send illegals to sanctuary cities I think all the homeless should be sent to Alabama for adoption.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post

I’d like to see you try.
            Seriously I hope you get some help dude.

Comment

They didn't even allow an exception for rape and incest occurrences. So for all of those young girls just coming of age who get pillaged by their fathers, that's just too bad, Alabama legislators (mostly Republicans) don't give a damn about you still being a kid, they want kids having kids apparently, I'm sure that will work out well. For all of those women who will be raped by some POS, so sorry, Alabama legislators don't really care about you or your future either, you're having that baby anyway. What a backwards ass state.

Comment

Originally posted by swaiy View Post
                Terrible decision. I can’t wait to move away from this backwards ass state.

MFers cry about people “trying to take their rights,” while taking someone’s rights. What a goddamn shame. If Gov. Ivey is worth a damn, she will not sign this. (spoilers: she is NOT)

If a woman is raped, she has to have that baby? ****ing absurd.

Health issues? **** it.

Incredible.
                I'm with you on this bill. It won't stick anyway. I'm more pro life than pro choice on abortion, but this is just way to damn far.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post

I’d like to see you try.
                  Your gun is more likely to be used to blow out your own brains than anything else, dickwad.

Please do humanity a favor and do so, ****er.

Comment

On the list of critical issues this country is facing abortion is probably 100+ down the list but still none the less it is symptomatic of where we are politically right now.

I’m pro abortion espeically for unwanted births. I’d rather see an unwanted pregnancy terminated rather than the government having to subsidize a welfare baby for the remainder of his/her life until they are likely to create more welfare babies.

Where I do start to have moral issues with abortion of for repeat users (e.g. the people using abortion as a form of birth control). How about a federal compromise... Everyone has the right to get an abortion and in fact it will be free and funded by the US tax payer. However you get to use it once and both parties must be indefified through a paternity test and documented in a registry. If you come back for a second time for an abortion you are approved for the procedure but the male must receive a vasectomy and the female have her tubes tied.

Thus still giving a woman’s right to choose but two strike you then lose your reproductive capability.

Or you go the other way and make abortions very expensive so that both parties must feel the impact of their choices. Make it in the form of public service (cleaning homes fecal matter, scrubbing toilets, working on public road projects etc..).

Comment

Your gun is more likely to be used to blow out your own brains than anything else, dickwad.

Please do humanity a favor and do so, ****er.
                      Calling for another member to kill themselves. The mods can not step in fast enough. Let's see if they do the right thing.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post

Calling for another member to kill themselves. The mods can not step in fast enough. Let's see if they do the right thing.
                        What mods?

It's a free-for-all here, by TJ's decree. Libertopia, baby.

Comment

What mods?

It's a free-for-all here, by TJ's decree. Libertopia, baby.
                          Agreed we have active Russian bots that patrol this sub out in the open. The Wild West baby!

the only thing that will get you in trouble here is tits.

Comment

Comment

Are we supposed to feel sorry for the people/women of Alabama? You reap what you sow.

Comment

Working...
                              X