Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL guy raising money via Gofundme for wall buys himself million dollar yacht.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL guy raising money via Gofundme for wall buys himself million dollar yacht.

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/05/w...-million-yacht

A source close to the Florida man who raised over $22 million on GoFundMe in the “We The People Will Build the Wall” campaignjust revealed today that the money has been diverted to pay for a ‘million dollar’ yacht and high-flying lifestyle

What a surprise. The dolts are fleeced once more.

Comment

He should tell them he's building a gulf coast fleet to police the swimmers. Double the fundraising goal.

Comment

proving an easy mark for conmen to pwn teh libz

Comment

I'm shocked -- SHOCKED -- to discover that Rump supporters are gullible morons. lolz

Comment

L0L guy raising money via Gofundme for wall buys himself million dollar yacht.
            Anticipated Trumpanzee response: "Take THAT, libs!"

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Anticipated Trumpanzee response: "Take THAT, libs!"
              I'm sure Bronx is on his way here now to tell us that he's making another donation in our name to the wall.

Lol.

Comment

You know, I've changed my mind. I think it's shameful that an unscrupulous character took advantage of patriotic Americans who sacrificed their own wealth to MAGA.

I'm going to start a GoFundMe page to hire a lawyer and sue the bastard. All I need is about 22 million. :-D
                Last edited by Fear the Hawk; 05-13-2019, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fear the Hawk View Post
                  You know, I've changed my mind. I think it's shameful that unscrupulous character took advantage of patriotic Americans who sacrificed their own wealth to MAGA.

I'm going to start a GoFundMe page to hire a lawyer and sue the bastard. All I need is about 22 million. :-D
                  Where's Michael Cohen when you need him?

Click image for larger version

Name:	34391649-laughing-emoticon-with-tears-of-joy.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	132.3 KB
ID:	2461927

Comment

Originally posted by Fear the Hawk View Post
                    You know, I've changed my mind. I think it's shameful that unscrupulous character took advantage of patriotic Americans who sacrificed their own wealth to MAGA.

To heck with your spurious and ineffectual GFM campaign - I can successfully sue the miscreants AND build the wall for a measly 12 million!

Comment

Do I hear 10?

Comment

. Some people are so stupid.

Comment

Is that even legal? If so I’ve got about 10 campaigns to start.

Comment

Maybe he’s adopted a new mission and protecting the coast from Cubans?

Comment

This more of an indictment of gofundme than anything

Comment

Working...
                              X