Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrats use shooting vigil for gun control. Kids walk out

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/colorado-s...210900053.html

“What happened at STEM is awful, but it’s not a statistic. We can’t be used for a reason for gun control. We are people, not a statement,” one student said after the event.

Comment

https://twhttps:

Comment

Comment

Democrats stepping on dead bodies kids, and you were smart enough to see it. Props to the kids at that school here in Colorado that walked out shouting "mental health" at a gun control democrat political grab.

Comment

Finally a direction that can actually help instead of helping one parties agenda for something completely different that does nothing, I knew people would eventually see through the BS.

Comment

So again, and it was ignored in another thread, since we seem to justify standards of behavior acceptable or unacceptable depending on which side you’re on and whether or not the other side has done it or not, why do we accept it at all from either side? I’m guessing there is actually a pretty good intersection of behavior we all share that we wouldn’t want our kids to see as an example on how to act.

i think we’ve argued our way back to the Truman era to find our whataboutism when needed.

Have we all become such media sheep that we can’t even start to agree on that?

Comment

Originally posted by ghwk View Post
                So again, and it was ignored in another thread, since we seem to justify standards of behavior acceptable or unacceptable depending on which side you’re on and whether or not the other side has done it or not, why do we accept it at all from either side? I’m guessing there is actually a pretty good intersection of behavior we all share that we wouldn’t want our kids to see as an example on how to act.

i think we’ve argued our way back to the Truman era to find our whataboutism when needed.

Have we all become such media sheep that we can’t even start to agree on that?
                Just you, "the Boy Who Cried Racist".

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Revan View Post

Just you, "the Boy Who Cried Racist".
                  Beautiful.. Way to advance the conversation and really dig in to address the issue. You do Pumpkin proud with that response.

Comment

It way to early to talk about guns...

Comment

I don't think anything has to be done about gun safety. Columbine was 20 years ago and it's obvious that 'thoughts and prayers' has clearly been enough on this issue.

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	12
Size:	634.6 KB
ID:	2461438

Comment

Working...
                      X