Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ART of losing money

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The ART of losing money

    Does anything even need to be said? Seriously, there's a reason why modern era candidates release tax returns, so we can avoid getting somebody with this mess going on. Basically, not only doesn't Trump pay his taxes, no doubt he's cheating the system and hiding any real money he might have, just so he doesn't have to pay taxes, like you and I do. Dude never worked a hard day in his life. Spoiled little piece of **** who's done nothing meaningful with his life but screw people over. Good job Republicans, you elected the worst qualified person ever to be POTUS. When people file their taxes every year and look at how much they paid in taxes, they should just look at this and know, there are probably lots of rich scumbags like this who don't pay jack schit.




    Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-05-07_16-18-17.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	2460891

  • #2
    Prime example of running around with half the story and we know who stirred his skull notice that none of the mob not even LA pounced on this low hanging fruit? Cause they know the other half of the story.

    then theres zona you really need to open up your news source choices buddy nice graph though.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Bronx33 View Post
      Prime example of running around with half the story and we know who stirred his skull notice that none of the mob not even LA pounced on this low hanging fruit? Cause they know the other half of the story.

      then theres zona you really need to open up your news source choices buddy nice graph though.
      What’s the other half of the story? What’s wrong with the news source? The main story here is that once again you Trumpanzees won’t care even a little bit about information that shows once again what a loser your hero is.

      Comment


      • #4
        Now THAT'S what I call a graphic!

        I'm not sayin' LABF should be worried about hanging on to his "Best Meme" crown, but ... but ... LOOK at that graphic!


        In the weirdest way, I feel the faint pangs of sympathy for the man-boy. All he wanted was attention and reverence, and this leak gets him a whole lot of neither.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TonyR View Post

          What’s the other half of the story? What’s wrong with the news source? The main story here is that once again you Trumpanzees won’t care even a little bit about information that shows once again what a loser your hero is.
          You mean you didn't research this when maddow released the very same tax returns 2 years ago? You guy get woke so much you don't even remember being previously woke.

          Google has a wonderful explanation why loses that big happen try reading something informative for once heck try the other woke thread buff started.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bronx33 View Post

            You mean you didn't research this when maddow released the very same tax returns 2 years ago? You guy get woke so much you don't even remember being previously woke.

            Google has a wonderful explanation why loses that big happen try reading something informative for once heck try the other woke thread buff started.

            Dude, give it up.

            This was a MASSIVE and HISTORIC public humiliation of a man who has lied and lied for decades about just these issues, and has built up those lies to be the very fiber of who he was - his very identity. Rarely has any public figure been so humiliated ... maybe Lance Armstrong or Bill Cosby.

            He's more of a con man now than a politician.

            Comment


            • #7
              New thread title " The ART of re woking skulls full of mush"

              Comment


              • #8
                During the NY real estate crash, Donald and Marla were walking past a bum on the sidewalk one day. Donald turned to Marla and said that the bum was many millions of dollars richer than them because the bum had no debt, and the Trumps had $800 million more in debt than assets at the time.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Anyone explained who got him out of debt yet?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bronx33 View Post
                    New thread title " The ART of re woking skulls full of mush"
                    You need new material. You're like that guy that keeps telling the same tired joke not realizing it has become incredibly corny from overuse.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by swaiy View Post

                      You need new material. You're like that guy that keeps telling the same tired joke not realizing it has become incredibly corny from overuse.
                      Why mess with a perfect description of what happens the only thing missing is a zipper on the back side of the head since it's accessed daily for convenience.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by IQ33
                        New thread title " The ART of re woking[sic] skulls full of mush"
                        Now that's one thing tRump is adept at.

                        You're living proof.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by swaiy View Post

                          You need new material. You're like that guy that keeps telling the same tired joke not realizing it has become incredibly corny from overuse.
                          Careful!

                          You're asking for a wall of punctuation, grammar and spelling-free gibberish text. ;-)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            MAGAt logic.

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	59718002_2163722410350347_7648457990982336512_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent.fbkk8-3.fna&oh=777a27c2b4a5f23c49fd915720323c0e&oe=5D62EBEC.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	2461392

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                              MAGAt logic.

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	59718002_2163722410350347_7648457990982336512_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent.fbkk8-3.fna&oh=777a27c2b4a5f23c49fd915720323c0e&oe=5D62EBEC.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	2461392
                              Now pencil out Cash for Clunkers.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X