No announcement yet.

are we facing another Mideast war?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bleeding John Bolton Stumbles Into Capitol Building Claiming That Iran Shot Him

Click image for larger version

Name:	b4izlbcwcv2iosslgfz9.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	2468266

Comment

Golan Heights: Israel unveils 'Trump Heights' settlement

Click image for larger version

Name:	_107399240_hi054680562.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	2468285

Comment

Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post

Do some homework! Check out Alison Weir's book Against our Better Judgement. Also check out Victor Ostrovsky's two books. The attempted hit on hW Bush is in one of them. Probably the first one: By Way of Deception.
        Every time I read a post of yours the Loony Tunes Cartoon Song plays in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by ghwk View Post

Every time I read a post of yours the Loony Tunes Cartoon Song plays in my head.

You asked for the sources and I gave them to you. I spent years researching the Mideast before the release in 1989 of my first book, Dimona the Third Temple -- which was about Mordechai Vanunu and the Israeli nuclear weapons program. I've continued studying the region.

If you are too lazy or complacent to check the sources and confirm that I'm right, who's problem is it? Mine or yours?

Comment

No I’m too smart to waste my time with a psychotics babble. Your like Shane, everyone tells you to look in the mirror and when you do it’s everyone else that’s wrong. Basically the definition of insane right there. You’re a Russian apologist, a traitor in other words, yet you say everyone else is crazy. You can’t be reasoned with.

Was the holocaust real? Yes or no.

Does the CIA have bases on another planet yes or no?

Did Russia influence the election yes or no.

Lets just start with those three and see how you do.

if you don’t answer them you are a fake, phony, fraud, shyster, medicine man. So STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by ghwk View Post
              No I’m too smart to waste my time with a psychotics babble. Your like Shane, everyone tells you to look in the mirror and when you do it’s everyone else that’s wrong. Basically the definition of insane right there. You’re a Russian apologist, a traitor in other words, yet you say everyone else is crazy. You can’t be reasoned with.

Was the holocaust real? Yes or no.
              I'm a Jungian and have been doing dream work and shadow work for many years. I studied in a masters level counseling program for two years- and have been exposed to many different kinds of therapies and healing modalities. So I understand the need to work on myself and am committed to doing that.

I'm not apologizing for anything or anybody.

The Holocaust was not only real, it's still going on. The US backed wars in the Mideast on behalf of Israel are simply a continuation....

Putin is not a communist, he's a capitalist! You and everyone here should be celebrating this little detail that the US media never mentions. You are so brain washed you don't know shyte from shinola. They've got you thinking left is right and down is up.

And you are typical of the public at large. I never thought things could ever sink so low in this land of the free and home of the brave.

Comment

Typical der gaffo. Avoid direct questions and project, project, project.

Comment

How to confuse Comrade Gaffo...

'Blatant Theft': Netanyahu Unveils Illegal Settlement Named 'Trump Heights' in Occupied Syrian Territory

Comment

A generally good analysis by David Stockman...
                    America Last: The Real Meaning of the Donald’s Deplorable Aggression Against Iran
                    By David Stockman
                    https://original.antiwar.com/David_S...-against-iran/

Comment

Between the two of us, the only confused one is you.

Comment

Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post

Between the two of us, the only confused one is you.
                        Normally, Comrade Gaffo would be all over this story, but since Netanyahu is naming his latest illegal settlement after his hero Don the Con...

Comment

The Israeli paper Maariv is reporting that Trump plans to attack Iran. Here's the story. It's time to get down on our knees and pray it isn't true.

U.N. officials: U.S. planning a ‘tactical assault’ in Iran

By SHLOMO SHAMIR/MAARIV ONLINE

06/17/2019

The military action under consideration would be an aerial bombardment of an Iranian facility linked to its nuclear program, the officials further claimed.

Is the US going to attack Iran soon?

Diplomatic sources at the UN headquarters in New York revealed to Maariv that they are assessing the United States’ plans to carry out a tactical assault on Iran in response to the tanker attack in the Persian Gulf on Thursday.

According to the officials, since Friday, the White House has been holding incessant discussions involving senior military commanders, Pentagon representatives and advisers to President Donald Trump.

The military action under consideration would be an aerial bombardment of an Iranian facility linked to its nuclear program, the officials further claimed.

“The bombing will be massive but will be limited to a specific target,” said a Western diplomat.

Comment

First off nitwit it’s not Trump it’s Bolton. Secondly why does your geographic Armageddon only always involve the Middle East.

i hear the loony tunes song again.

Hey I know, why don’t you start your 9 millionth Middle East Armageddon thread.

Comment

Does anyone besides Jew-haters use "Zionist"?

Comment

Jimmy Dore - proof the US is provoking war with Iran

https://youtu.be/hOudBT4S4y0

Comment

Working...
                                X