X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you take 185k a year to clean up human poop

Progressive utopia is Pelosis district lolz

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bar...or-185k-a-year

Mayor London Breed, who won her election largely on a promise to clean up the city, is stepping up efforts to scrub San Francisco’s streets. … The sight of human waste, discarded hypodermic needles, trash and general grime is nothing new to anyone walking in downtown, in the Mission District or in any of a number of other San Francisco neighborhoods these days.

And, as Breed notes, “We’re spending a lot of money to address this problem.”

No kidding.
    San Francisco Public Works has a $72.5 million-a-year street cleaning budget — including spending $12 million a year on what essentially have become housekeeping services for homeless encampments.

The costs include $2.8 million for a Hot Spots crew to wash down the camps and remove any biohazards, $2.3 million for street steam cleaners, $3.1 million for the Pit Stop portable toilets, plus the new $830,977-a-year Poop Patrol to actively hunt down and clean up human waste.

and the leftists here in denver are trying to do this here heck it's already started.

Not is SF.... give me that in Knoxville and I’ve got a house on a lake, a boat, and a few toys to take on the dragon every weekend.

Comment

There's actually a poop map lolz...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamand.../#709a529e5ea5

Comment

Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
        Not is SF.... give me that in Knoxville and I’ve got a house on a lake, a boat, and a few toys to take on the dragon every weekend.
        Same. Or take that, live like a minimalist and then retire in a foreign country.

Comment

If they pay that in Denver I’d do it in a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
            If they pay that in Denver I’d do it in a minute.
            How much would you charge to clean a yard with 2 medium-sized dogs?

Comment

I do it for free on here, by ignoring clowns who do nothing but spew crap. All of their poop literally disappears.

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaBronco13 View Post

How much would you charge to clean a yard with 2 medium-sized dogs?
                $40.73 an hour.

Comment

Or some good indica. Think I’m gonna start growing and using weed as currency for services. Use it in a barter economy so I can be prepped for our future.

Comment

You couldn't pay me $185,000 to even live in communist California.

Comment

Originally posted by Meck77 View Post
                      You couldn't pay me $185,000 to even live in communist California.
                      It's a bad wrap. Like most places... Good and bad.

It's a very big state.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

It's a bad wrap. Like most places... Good and bad.

It's a very big state.
                        Yup. Most people like Meck are ignorant though and just say stupid crap like that. It's like a Dem saying Georgia is nothing but rednecks, which is not true. Alot of people don't even travel around and see **** for themselves, they just get their heads full of BS from news and forums. There's good and bad in every state, every county, every city, every neighborhood.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post

$40.73 an hour.
                          An hour? Current company spends 10 minutes top. You probably would want to spend the rest of the time ogling my hot wife. No thanks perv. : )

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post

Yup. Most people like Meck are ignorant though and just say stupid crap like that. It's like a Dem saying Georgia is nothing but rednecks, which is not true. Alot of people don't even travel around and see **** for themselves, they just get their heads full of BS from news and forums. There's good and bad in every state, every county, every city, every neighborhood.
                            I'm sure there are some nice spots in Afghanistan also. Yes I admit I haven't been there. I've traveled California extensively my entire life. I try and stay out of there unless it's business related. I have business associates there, have helped many people move from there, I have tenants who fled there. There is a reason there is a massive wave of people leaving California.

Comment

Originally posted by Meck77 View Post

I'm sure there are some nice spots in Afghanistan also. Yes I admit I haven't been there. I've traveled California extensively my entire life. I try and stay out of there unless it's business related. I have business associates there, have helped many people move from there, I have tenants who fled there. There is a reason there is a massive wave of people leaving California.
                              The reason people are leaving there is because there are too many people and it costs too much to live there. That's pretty much it. It's not because of anything related to politics. Have you ever looked at the district maps? There are plenty of Republican areas inside of CA.

When you say you've traveled there, what's going on with your travels that makes you hate it so much? Are you maybe wearing a t-shirt that says 'Californians suck' or something? Yeah, I get that the insane traffic and the overall congestion is hard to put up with, but aside from that, it's a great place, tons of awesome places to visit. When my GF and I are there and we stop and talk with people now and then, the topic of discussion is usually the weather, the surf, the parks, places to eat, etc. I don't know, maybe you like to stop off and just talk politics face to face with strangers. Seems kinda odd.

Comment

Working...
                              X