X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by houghtam View Post
    Translation:

"How dare that uppity black man talk to one of our white women!"

Where were you when Bush was trying to cop a feel on Angela Merkel?

Thought so.
    Not sure where I was but pretty sure Bush and Merkel weren't at a memorial service.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
      Not sure where I was but pretty sure Bush and Merkel weren't at a memorial service.
      Say it with me everyone!

Dou-ble stand-ard! Clap! Clap! Clap-clap-clap!

Comment

• Originally posted by houghtam View Post
        Say it with me everyone!

Dou-ble stand-ard! Clap! Clap! Clap-clap-clap!
        Say it with me everyone!

"I did not have sex with that woman"

Comment

• This is one of the better thread derailments I've seen in awhile.

Comment

The president of the United States, in front of 91 world leaders, the mourning nation of South Africa and Obama’s clearly furious wife, Michelle, the president flirted, giggled, whispered like a recalcitrant child and made a damn fool of himself at first sight of Denmark’s voluptuously curvy and married prime minister, Helle Thorning-Schmidt
            http://nypost.com/2013/12/12/obamas-...is-a-disgrace/
            The pic stories were covered extensively after they caused a stir.....especially amongst the tabloids and other 'the black guy is embarrassing us' sources.
            Perpetuating the 'stupid' is just, well, 'stupid.'

Michelle Obama was not unhappy during Nelson Mandela 'selfie', photographer insists
            AFP photographer who took picture of Barack Obama, David Cameron and
            Denmark's Helle Thorning-Schmidt, insists Michelle Obama had been smiling only moments before

However, it was a misleading image capturing a natural and relaxed atmosphere, according to Roberto Schmidt, the AFP photographer responsible for the snap.

"Anyway, suddenly this woman pulled out her mobile phone and took a photo of herself smiling with Cameron and the US president," he wrote in a
            blog for AFP. "I captured the scene reflexively. All around me in the stadium, South Africans were dancing, singing and laughing to honour their
            departed leader. It was more like a carnival atmosphere, not at all morbid. "The ceremony had already gone on for two hours and would last another
            two. The atmosphere was totally relaxed – I didn’t see anything shocking in my viewfinder, president of the US or not. We are in Africa.

"I later read on social media that Michelle Obama seemed to be rather peeved on seeing the Danish prime minister take the picture. But photos can
            lie. In reality, just a few seconds earlier the first lady was herself joking with those around her, Cameron and Schmidt included. Her stern look was
            captured by chance."
            http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...r-insists.html

Comment

• Michelle has plenty of other reasons to be unhappy (putting it mildly) with her hubby. By now she must be under no illusions what sort of man he is -- which is to say -- a puppet of the CIA and financial elite.

Comment

• lets get this thread back on track...

The average American has no awareness of Cuba's key role in helping to end Apartheid.

Beyond The Propaganda
                The Secret History of How Cuba Helped End Apartheid in South Africa

Video and Transcript - Democracy Now!

http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle37088.htm

Comment

• Great. More DickTater fellatio. Just what the doctor ordered.

Comment

• Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
                    lets get this thread back on track...

The average American has no awareness of Cuba's key role in helping to end Apartheid.

Beyond The Propaganda
                    The Secret History of How Cuba Helped End Apartheid in South Africa

Video and Transcript - Democracy Now!

http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle37088.htm
                    You now want to turn a funeral thread into a pro-Cuban propaganda thread and that's 'getting back on track.'?

Stick with the 'Nazis weren't so bad' derailment of your own threads

Comment

• Well the thread is about Mandela and you just can't make this stuff up .... she thought he was giving baseball signs......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JlEzqtYARPY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Well the thread is about Mandela and you just can't make this stuff up .... she thought he was giving baseball signs......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JlEzqtYARPY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Nelson Mandela is dead, and South Africa without “Madiba” will be much the same as it was before: a wreck of a country with slowly collapsing infrastructure, high crime, and the slow-motion genocide of Afrikaners.

And who is currently "leading" South Africa?

THIS GUY: JACOB ZUMA

Today, the State President of South Africa is a polygamous Zulu who thinks you can wash away HIV with a shower, and he’s probably better than whoever is coming next.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X