Assange arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assange arrested

URGENT: Ecuador has illigally terminated Assange political asylum in violation of international law. He was arrested by the British police inside the Ecuadorian embassy minutes ago.

https://t.co/6Ukjh2rMKD
    Last edited by Taco John; 04-11-2019, 03:01 AM.

Good.

Comment

At the onset of the dawn of the Internet, it was easy to believe that humanity was in the process of shedding its information overlords.

Now its harder to see a way in which humanity can wrestle our own minds from people who wish to own them.

Comment

To keep the Mueller report secret, right, TJ?

Comment

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
            Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!
            Word is somebody saw taco buying empanadas and a coconut drink at the Ecuadorian embassy.

Comment

Originally posted by PsychadelicWarlord View Post
              At the onset of the dawn of the Internet, it was easy to believe that humanity was in the process of shedding its information overlords.

Now its harder to see a way in which humanity can wrestle our own minds from people who wish to own them.
              Man...that's a true statement for me.

Comment

They're gonna lock this guy in a room and throw away the room.

Comment

And?

If you didn't do anything wrong, you've got nothing to worry about. At least that's what I hear about unarmed black teens getting shot by police.

Comment

Originally posted by OleNumber7 View Post
                    And?

If you didn't do anything wrong, you've got nothing to worry about. At least that's what I hear about unarmed black teens getting shot by police.
                    Assange did a couple of things “wrong”:

- revealed to the world that our Intelligence Agencies are ethically and morally bankrupt
                    - revealed to us that our party snuffed out Bernie’s presidential run and gave the nomination to HRC.

Comment

Originally posted by PsychadelicWarlord View Post

Assange did a couple of things “wrong”:

- revealed to the world that our Intelligence Agencies are ethically and morally bankrupt
                      - revealed to us that our party snuffed out Bernie’s presidential run and gave the nomination to HRC.
                      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Comment

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
                        R O F L

Comment

Who "persuaded" the Ecuadorans to let Assange out to dry?

I mean, conspiracy possibilities abound! What are they?

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
                            Who "persuaded" the Ecuadorans to let Assange out to dry?

I mean, conspiracy possibilities abound! What are they?
                            I'm guessing the key element in the Ecuadoran's action was Assange's continuously obnoxious and arrogant behavior. How long do you keep a dog that won't stop ****ting on your carpet?

Comment

And?

That's more than a little over the top. I don't think anyone supports police abuse/killings of unarmed black, yellow, red, white, etc, teens or kids or adults.

Yet here the first reply is a liberal celebrating his arrest?

Hoping for a Trump pardon in exchange for naming Seth Rich as the source and we can finally lock some lefty slime up for good.

Comment

Working...
                              X