Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doomsday for Dumbasses: DOJ Turns the Weaponized Mueller Probe On Itself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

    I said who I voted for then. I say the same now.

    Unlike some others we won't talk about. LoL
    Your claims regarding who voted for whom (including yourself) aren't known to be always truthful.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SleepingTiger View Post

      You're pathetic because you know nothing of me. You assume everything about me. You make BS claims, when confronted you lie, weasel and point more fingers.
      LAdips game explained perfectly and if you notice it's exactly what the leftist MSM does he actually proves he's a shill with no other reasoning skills other than what's been planted in his head and stirred daily.



      Comment


      • Originally posted by SleepingTiger View Post

        You're pathetic because you know nothing of me. You assume everything about me. You make BS claims, when confronted you lie, weasel and point more fingers.
        Wrong.

        You’ve divulged many details about yourself on this forum.

        It’s not difficult to deduce from those details and the attitudes you project on this board that you have no conscience or moral compass.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by IQ33

          LAdips game explained perfectly and if you notice it's exactly what the leftist MSM does he actually proves he's a shill with no other reasoning skills other than what's been planted in his head and stirred daily.


          You can always count on IQ33 to chime in with the same canned responses, e.g., “leftist media, skulls full of mush, yap, yap, yap, etc.,” no matter what the topic.

          It’s almost like he’s reading from some handbook of generic, one-size-fits-all “rebuttals” compiled by Tucker Carlson.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by W*GS View Post

            Your claims regarding who voted for whom (including yourself) aren't known to be always truthful.
            That's the wonder of the internet. People can say whatever they want.

            But at least in my case, it's been consistent. More than we can say for the former 3 Musketeers who've changed their tune over the last couple years.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

              That's the wonder of the internet. People can say whatever they want.

              But at least in my case, it's been consistent. More than we can say for the former 3 Musketeers who've changed their tune over the last couple years.
              Consistently wrong choices on your part.


              Comment


              • Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

                That's the wonder of the internet. People can say whatever they want.

                But at least in my case, it's been consistent. More than we can say for the former 3 Musketeers who've changed their tune over the last couple years.
                Maybe you voted for Twitler, maybe you didn’t.

                We’ll never know for sure.

                However, one thing is certain: your walk doesn’t match your talk inasmuch as you spend 99% of your time here running interference for tRump and working OT to normalize his every fraud and felony.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                  Do you ever wonder why you're so easily hoodwinked into supporting people who would love nothing more than to vote you off the island?
                  Originally posted by SleepingTiger View Post
                  Do you ever look in the mirror and think to yourself "I can be better than this, I am not this pathetic". I feel sorry for you

                  Sorry Tigger, but he's right. At least to the extent that Trump 'hoodwinked' you and everyone who voted for him, with lie after lie ... in my opinion, he told you whatever you wanted to hear. And in some small way, I'm gonna prove it in this post.

                  You and Schrute, and Beavis and Bronx-head, PsychWarlord and everybody else - this is very simple stuff. It's all facts. You can support Trump anyway of course, in spite of this, that's your right. But don't be gullible, don't just believe everything he says. And resign yourself (or otherwise take responsibility for the reality that) your guy is an inveterate liar.

                  The following - whether you like 'em or not - are just four of many many similar TRUTHS:
                  .
                  .
                  TRUMP LIE: "I won't be out golfing all the time like Obama, I'll be too busy in the White House working for you!"
                  THE TRUTH: In their first 24 months, Obama played 51 times, while Trump cheated - ERR! Played - 94 times. However, Trump's total was gleaned from the publicly available President's Daily Schedule. It's widely known that when he's stays at one of his own properties - Bedminster, Trump International and others - that his traveling staff does not log his daily schedule in any detail, so he's played more than a few rounds that are not reflected in the Schedule archive. AND, the "working" part of this LIE has also proven false, to the extent that in his first 18 months, while in residence at the WH, Trump logged the lowest daily average number of hours "in place" (working) since Eisenhower after his heart attack.

                  TRUMP LIE:Proclaiming that "America will not be held hostage to nuclear blackmail," and accusing Iran of "many many violations," Trump unilaterally withdrew the U.S. from the 7-nation Joint Agreement on nukes with Iran.
                  THE TRUTH: Since Trump's withdrawal, the six other signatory nations and the EU have either formally announced they would honor the Agreement, or have done so without a formal announcement. Those nations, the U.N. and the IAEA all agree that - despite the fact Iran is, writ large, a state sponsor of military/terrorist like activity - they have remained continually in compliance with the terms of the Agreement. Which means Trump did more than just lie - he caused the United States to illegally breach the agreement.

                  TRUMP LIE:"Obama-Care is a total disaster, I will have a much better plan, so good that we will repeal and replace Obama-Care with something much better."
                  THE TRUTH: [COLOR=#000000]The Republicans had nothing - absolutely nothing. Not then, when they nearly repealed it, and not now - as these same health care lies have found new life in just the past couple weeks, as our juvenile president is strutting around, overstuffed with hubris based on Barr's summary of Mueller's report. We have the late John McCain to thank of course - even though Trump's recent bizzarro tantrums on McCain are fueled of course by his lingering frustration at not having torn asunder Obama's other signature accomplishment. One of the myriad galaxy of things Trump is ignorant of, is that Obama-Care is basically the same thing as: 1. The plan Hillary's "Health Care Task Force" came up with during Bill's first year or two in office (that crashed and burned); and 2. Mitt Romney's very successful "Romney-Care" in Massachusetts while he was governor there. So Obama-Care should be non-partisan then, right? NO SUH, not when duh prez-dint is BLACK! Because of that blackness, Romney over-and-over again-and-again refused to acknowledge the similarity - refused when the slightest showing of patriotism by Romney would have literally saved lives - and he kept refusing until AFTER the politics between them were over ... at which time he eagerly told anyone who would listen"It was my idea first!". That's not even a Trump lie ... but I expect more from Romney, because unlike Trump, at least he understands it.

                  TRUMP LIE:"Mueller's report says 'No Collusion, No Obstruction'. I've been totally and completely exonerated," repeated ad infinitum.
                  THE TRUTH: Bill Barr's summary (very likely more pro-Trump than Mueller's report), literally said "it does not exonerate him."






                  .

                  I'm not really sure why I take the time to engage like this ... if you think OJ's not guilty, I'm not gonna change your mind.

                  OR MAYBE .... maybe we can try to have a respectful debate in here. Maybe don't attack me in response to this post (h a n d s . m u s t . t y p e . i n s u l t . . .). Instead, try addressing the substance of what I've labeled as Trump LIES. If you disagree, state a few reasons why you disagree. Or if you agree, explain why you've decided to support him despite the lies. Beavis, you're smart enough to do that ... you don't show it very often, but I know you are.

                  Point is, I think he is a demonstrably compulsive liar, and like 8th grade algebra, I've "shown my work,"


                  Also, as LA said, Trump would "vote you (or me or anybody who's not rich) off the island" without a second thought in a white-hot second if he thinks it might help him even slightly ... like the tax cuts he falsely claimed "were targeted for the middle class," when truth is they far better served the interests of the very highest income Americans. Or whenever, literally whenever it strikes him that lying might get him one inch closer to whatever shiny object his attention-span-of-a-housefly brain has fixed on in that moment.
                  Last edited by BroncoBuff; 04-18-2019, 02:13 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post

                    That's BS, I served my stupid ban and made no attempts to make a new account. How about this for my last post on the Mane. **** YOU BITCH!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

                      Wrong.

                      You’ve divulged many details about yourself on this forum.

                      It’s not difficult to deduce from those details and the attitudes you project on this board that you have no conscience or moral compass.
                      pathetic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post
                        Instead, try addressing the substance of what I've labeled as Trump LIES. If you disagree, state a few reasons why you disagree. Or if you agree, explain why you've decided to support him despite the lies. Beavis, you're smart enough to do that ... you don't show it very often, but I know you are.
                        It would help if you didn't resort to just this kind of broad brushing in the first place. I've said time and time again that Trump isn't qualified to be President, has no desire whatsoever to be honest, and is very damaging, long term, to both the Republican and evangelical brands. As I said before the '16 election, the best outcome for the party was a Trump loss and a Republican Senate hold.

                        Trump got as many votes from you as he did from me. I've never supported him. Since I'm not bipolar, however, that hasn't turned me into a Bernie Bro or socialist. The principles mean more to me than any of it. Some see that as playing both sides. But the people that see it that way mostly just don't realize it's because they themselves have subverted principle to party.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post



                          Sorry Tigger, but he's right. At least to the extent that Trump 'hoodwinked' you and everyone who voted for him, with lie after lie ... in my opinion, he told you whatever you wanted to hear. And in some small way, I'm gonna prove it in this post.

                          You and Schrute, and Beavis and Bronx-head, PsychWarlord and everybody else - this is very simple stuff. It's all facts. You can support Trump anyway of course, in spite of this, that's your right. But don't be gullible, don't just believe everything he says. And resign yourself (or otherwise take responsibility for the reality that) your guy is an inveterate liar.



                          Point is, I think he is a demonstrably compulsive liar, and like 8th grade algebra, I've "shown my work,"


                          Also, as LA said, Trump would "vote you (or me or anybody who's not rich) off the island" without a second thought in a white-hot second if he thinks it might help him even slightly ... like the tax cuts he falsely claimed "were targeted for the middle class," when truth is they far better served the interests of the very highest income Americans. Or whenever, literally whenever it strikes him that lying might get him one inch closer to whatever shiny object his attention-span-of-a-housefly brain has fixed on in that moment.
                          My god man, do you honestly think I will read all that

                          Here is the fact, you and most of the other libs could careless about the positives Trump has done. You comb through everything about Trump and try to pull up some stuff I could careless about. Do I give a damn about his Tax return? Or his sex life prior before his position in the government? Do I care about his golfing? His childish behavior? I don't care. If the economy was down, unemployment skyrocketing, citizen distrust with government.... then yes. All that crap will add up. However, the economy is up, unemployment is down and China is being put in their place. I am happy, you should be happy. Finally, a president that will stand up to China. A president that will stand up to NK. A president who doesn't mind giving the rest of the world the middle finger. All this petty **** you keep bringing up... its sad

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SleepingTiger View Post

                            My god man, do you honestly think I will read all that

                            Here is the fact, you and most of the other libs could careless about the positives Trump has done. You comb through everything about Trump and try to pull up some stuff I could careless about. Do I give a damn about his Tax return? Or his sex life prior before his position in the government? Do I care about his golfing? His childish behavior? I don't care. If the economy was down, unemployment skyrocketing, citizen distrust with government.... then yes. All that crap will add up. However, the economy is up, unemployment is down and China is being put in their place. I am happy, you should be happy. Finally, a president that will stand up to China. A president that will stand up to NK. A president who doesn't mind giving the rest of the world the middle finger. All this petty **** you keep bringing up... its sad
                            Mixed bag. I agree he's giving China a bit of what these guys always said they wanted. He single-handedly turned the hardest protectionists into the naivest of free traders. Through sheer anti-force of personality.

                            As for standing up to North Korea, you threw most of your credibility out the window. He's beclowned himself as badly as Obama did in Iran. Although the stakes may be a bit different since NK can only go as far as China's leash allows. Iran's crazy is a bit more unrestrained.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

                              Mixed bag. I agree he's giving China a bit of what these guys always said they wanted. He single-handedly turned the hardest protectionists into the naivest of free traders. Through sheer anti-force of personality.

                              As for standing up to North Korea, you threw most of your credibility out the window. He's beclowned himself as badly as Obama did in Iran. Although the stakes may be a bit different since NK can only go as far as China's leash allows. Iran's crazy is a bit more unrestrained.
                              You can't compare Iran to NK. NK has been a pita for decades now. How presidents have gone through and had their asses handed to them by NK? From Carter to BA. How many sanctions? How many broken agreements by NK? How many lies? Not only has NK developed nukes, now they have developed a way to launch it. At least Trump is trying something. If Trump fails, then he fails. This is at least better than the multiple agreements that were done before only for NK to break it the next day.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SleepingTiger View Post

                                You can't compare Iran to NK. NK has been a pita for decades now. How presidents have gone through and had their asses handed to them by NK? From Carter to BA. How many sanctions? How many broken agreements by NK? How many lies? Not only has NK developed nukes, now they have developed a way to launch it. At least Trump is trying something. If Trump fails, then he fails. This is at least better than the multiple agreements that were done before only for NK to break it the next day.
                                He's already failed. Whilst playing Mr. Nice Guy to one of history's worst regimes. It's one thing to acknowledge there's not a lot you can do to them.

                                Another to give a regime the propaganda win of the leader of the free world pretending like this inhuman monster is on the same basic playing field as everyone else.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X