Mueller Report is Done

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post

Why would *they* want to do that on a Friday evening when the country is watching the Tourney? Only if they wanted to bury it like Bob did.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSvipOrMFnE

"Hold up, wait a minute. Something ain't right"

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post

Why would *they* want to do that on a Friday evening when the country is watching the Tourney? Only if they wanted to bury it like Bob did.
      No one in DC cares about the NCAA tournament. Mueller team release all their finding on Friday at 1700. Also 3 prosecutors are taking investigations back to their home offices.

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post

No one in DC cares about the NCAA tournament. Mueller team release all their finding on Friday at 1700. Also 3 prosecutors are taking investigations back to their home offices.
        And bigfoot went clubbing....

Comment

I want to read this god damn report word for word unedited for myself. I don’t want CNN, CNBC, MSNB, BBC, FNC telling me what to think about it.

Comment

Ironically the Mueller Report bolsters the republican-led House and Senate reports.

I have been telling folks for a long time....give up this collusion garbage and hold Trump accountable for his policies.

Now look. The Mueller report shatters everything that everyone on the left has been for two years. We blew our own foot off.

Comment

Originally posted by PsychadelicWarlord View Post
              Ironically the Mueller Report bolsters the republican-led House and Senate reports.

I have been telling folks for a long time....give up this collusion garbage and hold Trump accountable for his policies.
              Now look. The Mueller report shatters everything that everyone on the left has been for two years. We blew our own foot off.
              The media danced everybody around like marionettes and they still haven't figured it out ask roh.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx33 View Post

The media danced everybody around like marionettes and they still haven't figured it out ask roh.
                This parade of fools ended up making fracking REPUBLICANS look like the honorable, truthful ones. We look like a bunch of conniving idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by PsychadelicWarlord View Post

This parade of fools ended up making fracking REPUBLICANS look like the honorable, truthful ones. We look like a bunch of conniving idiots.
                  Lino/Fictional boy! That you? Still dumb as ever were!

Comment

As Russia collusion fades, Ukrainian plot to help Clinton emerges

BY JOHN SOLOMON, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 03/20/19 07:30 PM EDT

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...linton-emerges

Comment

"No further indictments" means no Russian collusion. Is this simple enough to understand?

Comment

What fun watching everybody react based on assumptions regarding what is in a report they haven't seen yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                          What fun watching everybody react based on assumptions regarding what is in a report they haven't seen yet.
                          If you think this is fun you need a lobotomy.

Comment

Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
                            As Russia collusion fades, Ukrainian plot to help Clinton emerges

BY JOHN SOLOMON, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 03/20/19 07:30 PM EDT

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...linton-emerges
                            I told you all this was coming. The HRC campaign pulled some shady stuff with Russians and Ukrainians.

Not to mention what they did to Bernie.

Comment

That the president of the United States owes his office to Russian help is not a theory. It's a matter of record. What we're waiting for Mueller to clarify is how much the president and his team knew about that Russian help before it was delivered.

https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status...66636500926464

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx33 View Post
                                Your smarter than this!!
                                (insert ROFL emoticon here!)

Comment

Working...
                                X