MH17: can Russia be held to account?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MH17: can Russia be held to account?

This is the plane shot down on Putin's orders, trying to make it look as though Ukraine did it.

298 people murdered.

Many have blood on their hands

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655

Comment

Iran Air 655 was a stupid mistake resulting from a stupid policy.

MH17 was a deliberate act of murder. 298 times. On Putin's order.

Comment

It's a shame the last President was too pussy to stand up to Putin

Comment

I hadn't heard the order came down from Putin, I thought it was Russian troops masquerading as Ukrainian "rebels" who shot it down by accident or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Revan View Post
            It's a shame the last President was too pussy to stand up to Putin
            You cannot possibly wish to debate which of the last two presidents was tougher on Russia, can you?

Damn, you're even dumber than I remembered.

Comment

Any one who believes the Economist on this hasn't been paying attention. It's an organ of propaganda.

The evidence looks like the Ukrainians brought down MH-17 in an attempt to assassinate Putin. He flew across the same airspace only shortly before the take down in a similar looking plane on his way back to Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post

You cannot possibly wish to debate which of the last two presidents was tougher on Russia, can you?

Damn, you're even dumber than I remembered.
                I'd be happy to. I can link to descriptions of sanctions and you can peruse them yourself, or we can discuss Trump forcing Putin to stand down in Syria, or how he's aggressively stopped Putin's proxy state of Iran from building a nuclear arsenal to use against us that had been previously enabled by, you guessed it, the real Putin bitch-boy, Barry Obama.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intern...rainian_crisis

Would you also like an off camera clip of Obama telling the Russian ambassador they'd be more flexible to Russia after his reelection (...and they were!)

https://youtu.be/xHmyKksPois

And, of course, let's not forget whose watch the Uranium One debacle happened under!

Comment

Easy bet:

There will be 0 substance replies to above post

Comment

Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
                    Any one who believes the Economist on this hasn't been paying attention. It's an organ of propaganda.

The evidence looks like the Ukrainians brought down MH-17 in an attempt to assassinate Putin. He flew across the same airspace only shortly before the take down in a similar looking plane on his way back to Russia.
                    Same-o same-o Putin propaganda.

Haven't you yet had your fill of Vlad's feces?

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Revan View Post
                      I can link to descriptions of sanctions and you can peruse them yourself, or we can discuss Trump forcing Putin to stand down in Syria, or how he's aggressively stopped Putin's proxy state of Iran from building a nuclear arsenal to use against us that had been previously enabled by, you guessed it, the real Putin bitch-boy, Barry Obama.

You believe ... Obama was "Putin's bitch-boy," and Trump stood firm against Putin. Well, THAT level of intellect demands an opponent better suited to your education, experience and level of knowledge than I am, that's for sure!

First some advice: Do NOT be intimidated by him or the way he speaks. Sure, he reads the papers, he's up on all the political issues, yeah fine. But he also has a weak spot: When he starts talking slowly, patiently, that's a tactic to frustrate you and make you angry. But really, it's his OWN weakness! If you can resist his manipulations, and speak even MORE slowly than he does, he might just lose it! We've seen this guy go nuts and bounce around the room screaming! ..... so good luck, and give it a shot:

. . ​ ​​​​​​.
                      . . . .
                      "Hello Mr. Garth ... I'm led ​to understand you think Trump has
                      dealt more harshly with Putin and the Russians than Obama
                      did? Explain to me then, why Trump's people called the State
                      and Commerce Departments in the first weeks after the election,
                      trying to get the "ball rolling" to lift American sanctions against
                      Russia? And why has Trump blocked or slow-rolled every
                      Russian sanction since then?"

. . . .
                      "Just glancing through some post-election press coverage from
                      2016... and I have another question: If Trump was so tough with
                      Putin, why did so many Trump officials and advisers secretly
                      meet with and/or speak to Russian representatives? Manafort,
                      Don Junior, Sessions, Papadopoulos
                      , Gen. Flynn, Gates, Page,
                      Roger Stone, Michael Cohen and many others were in touch
                      with Russians, and if these contacts were harmless, why did
                      nearly ALL of them lie about it? Why is that Garth?"

Comment

Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
                        [PHP]

The U.S. government issued notes of regret for the loss of human lives, but never formally apologized or acknowledged wrongdoing.[14]George H. W. Bush, the vice president of the United States at the time commented on a separate occasion, speaking to a group of Republican ethnic leaders (7 Aug 1988): "I will never apologize for the United States — I don't care what the facts are... I'm not an apologize-for-America kind of guy." The quote, although unrelated to the downing of the Iranian air liner, has been attributed as such.[53][54][55]

Bush used the phrase frequently[56] during the 1988 campaign and promised to "never apologize for the United States" months prior to the July 1988 shoot-down[57] and as early as January 1988.[58][59]

[/PHP]

This was the response from the VP and a slogan he used while running for POTUS. I understand the situation wasn’t exactly like Russia’s but it is similar. We took 8 years to settle legally with Iran and sort of half baked took responsibility for it but wouldn’t apologize.

Either way it was a murder of ~300 civilians from our military. I guess the difference is that Russia did this on purpose using covert assets and denied doing it so as to continue a silent war.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post

You believe ... Obama was "Putin's bitch-boy," and Trump stood firm against Putin. Well, THAT level of intellect demands an opponent better suited to your education, experience and level of knowledge than I am, that's for sure!

First some advice: Do NOT be intimidated by him or the way he speaks. Sure, he reads the papers, he's up on all the political issues, yeah fine. But he also has a weak spot: When he starts talking slowly, patiently, that's a tactic to frustrate you and make you angry. But really, it's his OWN weakness! If you can resist his manipulations, and speak even MORE slowly than he does, he might just lose it! We've seen this guy go nuts and bounce around the room screaming! ..... so good luck, and give it a shot:

. . ​ ​​​​​​.
                          . . . .
                          "Hello Mr. Garth ... I'm led ​to understand you think Trump has
                          dealt more harshly with Putin and the Russians than Obama
                          did? Explain to me then, why Trump's people called the State
                          and Commerce Departments in the first weeks after the election,
                          trying to get the "ball rolling" to lift American sanctions against
                          Russia? And why has Trump blocked or slow-rolled every
                          Russian sanction since then?"

. . . .
                          "Just glancing through some post-election press coverage from
                          2016... and I have another question: If Trump was so tough with
                          Putin, why did so many Trump officials and advisers secretly
                          meet with and/or speak to Russian representatives? Manafort,
                          Don Junior, Sessions, Papadopoulos
                          , Gen. Flynn, Gates, Page,
                          Roger Stone, Michael Cohen and many others were in touch
                          with Russians, and if these contacts were harmless, why did
                          nearly ALL of them lie about it? Why is that Garth?"

As predicted, 0 substantive replies. Though this cuckold above was quite impressive with the STAGGERING amount of effort he/she/it/whatever their not-so-obvious pronoun might be placed into deflecting from facts, not beliefs.

Let me break it down a little easier for someone

Obama:

Did nothing as Russia shot down this aircraft
                          Did nothing as Russia annexed Crimea
                          Gave Russia's proxy state who is the #1 state sponsor of terror around the world and has a habit of chanting death to America (Iran) a path to nuclear arsenal
                          Gave Russia over 20% of US Uranium deposits
                          Allowed Russia avenues to expand their own nuclear arsenal after being caught off camera making wink, wink deals with the Russian ambassador

Trump:
                          Made Russia stand down in Syria saving several hundred thousand lives
                          Has imposed stricter sanctions

Happy to debate any of the aforementioned hard facts.

You won't, too stupid.

Comment

Bump for intellectual cowardice!

Comment

Just another bump to expose these frauds

Especially as the Collusion Myth continues to fade from reality

Comment

Working...
                              X