Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump's base can't handle the truth: He's wrecking their economy

Trump's base can't handle the truth: He's wrecking their economy
    In the first four months of FY19, the deficit grew to $310 billion, up from $176 billion in FY18. To rein it in, the Trump administration and Congressional Republicans have targeted cutting entitlements that many Trump supporters depend on. Yet they remain steadfast. When will they ever learn?

America is now governed by the least educated, least informed and most gullible 34 percent of the electorate — Donald Trump’s base. Their most common delusion is that Trump is responsible for our strong economy.

I like this quote:

John F. Kennedy said, “The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining.” It was pouring rain when George W. Bush and Obama were president. But Trump took office when the sun was out. He should have fixed the roof, but chose instead to blow a bigger hole in it.

Bingo.

Comment

Interesting. Meanwhile I’m getting 3-7 ITBs in the email per day. All from private companies and private jobs. No more back breaking high pressure state work for us. Have more good high margin work than we know what to do with. Sent out 30% more bids in 2018 than 2017 and have to donate a day per week just figuring out all the new work up forbid. It’s like Trump is directly telling me “Dirty. I have provided an environment that’ll usher in a golden age for your company. Go work hard and get rich while the good times last. Don’t be a loser.”

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
        Interesting. Meanwhile I’m getting 3-7 ITBs in the email per day. All from private companies and private jobs. No more back breaking high pressure state work for us. Have more good high margin work than we know what to do with. Sent out 30% more bids in 2018 than 2017 and have to donate a day per week just figuring out all the new work up forbid. It’s like Trump is directly telling me “Dirty. I have provided an environment that’ll usher in a golden age for your company. Go work hard and get rich while the good times last. Don’t be a loser.”

You're missing the point ENTIRELY. What part did you not understand about repairing the roof while it's sunny? The debt-to-GDP ratio is the highest it's been for the last 50 years!!! Do you understand? Here, maybe this will help. That's like you sending out all of those new bids and making more money like you said, then you go out and BLOW every last penny. Now is it sinking in just a little bit?

Comment

tRump's followers don't care if the traitor-in-chief wrecks their economy as long as tRump says all the right things about Hillary, the media and "the libs."

Click image for larger version

Name:	54257679_1079871992199438_1373679696885055488_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent.fbkk8-3.fna&oh=ae15f2ca84309cb27f7337b1e4b00bae&oe=5D1EAA1E.jpg
Views:	1044
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	2434413

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post

You're missing the point ENTIRELY. What part did you not understand about repairing the roof while it's sunny? The debt-to-GDP ratio is the highest it's been for the last 50 years!!! Do you understand? Here, maybe this will help. That's like you sending out all of those new bids and making more money like you said, then you go out and BLOW every last penny. Now is it sinking in just a little bit?
            Omg it doesn’t ****ing matter. WE ARE ****ED!

You really think voting demonrat is going to fix the ****ing debt to gdp ratio? Do you really believe that bull****?

So guess what. Here’s a little “selfish” secret. It’s all about me getting mine while I can then getting the **** out and **** you. When the **** hits the fan in this country hopefully I won’t even be here. So stfu and let me get mine while we have a golden age in construction in Colorado.

Comment

You really think voting demonrat is going to fix the ****ing debt to gdp ratio? Do you really believe that bull****?

So guess what. Here’s a little “selfish” secret. It’s all about me getting mine while I can then getting the **** out and **** you. When the **** hits the fan in this country hopefully I won’t even be here. So stfu and let me get mine while we have a golden age in construction in Colorado.
              Free health care. Free college. Middle class wages for those who are willing to work. Or those that aren't.

Why not throw a "balanced budget" on top? Hell, make it a yuge surplus. : )

Comment

Not a peep when Obama was heaping on the dept and flying plane loads of cash around to terrorist all you clowns are ****ing hypocrites when it come right down to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx33 View Post
                  Not a peep when Obama was heaping on the dept and flying plane loads of cash around to terrorist all you clowns are ****ing hypocrites when it come right down to it.
                  Yeah but that position doesn’t make any sense- Democrat’s are the Tax and Spend party, theory that government can collect and then provide for its people...

Cansevatives at one time actually believe in and held try to limited self government, they raised taxes to pay for spending, and looked for ways to spend less. They don’t even pretend anymore...

Comment

You're a true American hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx33 View Post
                      Of course they're hypocrites but you'll just be called a racist. So what are you going to do about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Stout View Post

You're a true American hero.

Served my country honorably. Probably more than what you can say.

Comment

I also served honorably. 68-72 Army. I worked my butt off after and retired with a comfortable income after many years. But SP, it is idiots like you that are the reason the country is in trouble. Those who are only out for themselves ( like Trump), and don't care one whit for what the country USED to stand for. The ones who were either too greedy , or too dumb to realise who and WHAT they put in a position of power and control. Ruin the environment, and screw your neighbor, as long as you make a buck it's ok, right? So go ahead and get rich while you can ( like Trump) .

But when this country, and maybe the whole world, goes down in a few years just remember that you ( and all of us that sat around thinking we did our part, so we should get OURS ) are a part of the reason why. I hope you finally start to feel the shame I do , that it was OUR generation that let democracy die in this land because we were too fat , lazy, and self absorbed to think what it means to the generations that follow.

Comment

Served my country honorably. Probably more than what you can say.
                            I thank everyone for serving but it doesn’t grant the right to greed and **** everyone else. That’s not what you served for.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottXray View Post
                              screw your neighbor
                              There used to be this guy that everyone used to learn about who said something very different.

Then we decided to go a different way.

Comment

Working...
                              X