The Decency Line...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

You make it sound like making a mockery of the idiotic **** you and your fellow tRump nut huggers post is hard work or something.

It's not.

But I understand why it seems that way to you (see previous post.)
    I’m sorry, I didn’t meant to say anything derogatory about your profession. You take your internet posting career very serious!
    I’m sorry for insinuating having over 100k post in one internet site and 900 posts in 8 days was a hard thing to do. You make it look easy, though. Wow I think I’ve started to appreciate your efforts and diligence in being a human posting machine!
    You're officially at the post-whore level.
    900 posts in 8 days was a way for you to catch up and be back on track after having been banned for a few days. I think you’ve already made up for those precious lost days you couldn’t post. That must’ve been brutal!

Maybe after I retire I can follow your footsteps and become an internet post whore.

Comment

• Originally posted by strafen View Post

I’m sorry, I didn’t meant to say anything derogatory about your profession. You take your internet posting career very serious!
      I’m sorry for insinuating having over 100k post in one internet site and 900 posts in 8 days was a hard thing to do. You make it look easy, though. Wow I think I’ve started to appreciate your efforts and diligence in being a human posting machine!
      You're officially at the post-whore level.

Maybe after I retire I can follow your footsteps and become an internet post whore.
      The fact that you're obsessed enough to keep a running tally of my posts is either flattering or creepy, depending on the outlook, I guess.

900 posts in 8 days was a way for you to catch up and be back on track after having been banned for a few days. I think you’ve already made up for those precious lost days you couldn’t post. That must’ve been brutal!
      Yeah, I thought about starting a thread to cry about it, but I didn't want to be accused of plagiarizing you. 😅

Comment

• Don't forget, this is not the only forum that he posts on. He probably has over 100k post on 3 or 4 other sites as well. It just goes to show how well his musical career is going, well not going at all.

Comment

The fact that you're obsessed enough to keep a running tally of my posts is either flattering or creepy, depending on the outlook, I guess.

Yeah, I thought about starting a thread to cry about it, but I didn't want to be accused of plagiarizing you. 😅
          That’s very profound, but hey, it counts as another post in your illustrious marvelous posting hall of shamer career 😆😆

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
            Don't forget, this is not the only forum that he posts on. He probably has over 100k post on 3 or 4 other sites as well. It just goes to show how well his musical career is going, well not going at all.
            He’s definitely got time in his hands to play with. 😳😂

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatBubba16
              Don't forget, this is not the only forum that he posts on. He probably has over 100k post on 3 or 4 other sites as well. It just goes to show how well his musical career is going, well not going at all.
              At the rate you keep embellishing on your "cool story," you'll have enough material for a novel before the year is through.

The fact that you're writing such a complex novel about an anonymous individual about whom you nothing is probably an indication of how well your literary career is going.

Comment

And, clearly, you have more than enough time to follow me around like a stray dog, so the irony of your observations is well-noted.

Comment

By his own words. "I feel like I'm abusing a special needs toddler" <-- LAP.

Comment

You mean Karen Falco?

So what you're saying is "nobody talks about my prison bitch like that!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post

He’s not at all very bright!

Comment

Did you trade Shane to GreatBubba16 for a carton of Lucky Strikes, or something?

Comment

Evident by his shltty music.

Comment

Evident by his shltty music.
                            Huh?

You mean to tell me toothless hicks in Massabama don't dig my music?

OMG, I never saw that coming. 😂

Comment

• The hilarity in this is I can say I haven’t read ANY responses by clowns quoting me. Haven’t read a dam post from their threads. Yet they spit their milk out looking for mine. Hahaha.

“dismiss” button every time from the same leftist trash posters.

Comment

And, clearly, you have more than enough time to follow me around like a stray dog, so the irony of your observations is well-noted.
                                Like going from this thread to the God Bless America thread to reply to me, that kind of follow around?
                                Yup, I see the irony right there! Lol
                                I don’t see any of the millenniums come to your rescue.
                                Thats sad!. This is where somebody like gunns shines and stands out by her absence.
                                Last edited by strafen; 07-02-2020, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X