• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KarenFalco
    <>
    ^

Speaking of special needs toddlers...

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
      OMG, did LAPredator really say that? "Abusing a special needs toddler"?? Holy crap. And he wonders why.
      its a very strange insult to say to someone....

Originally posted by strafen View Post
      Exactly. And makes you wonder why he always makes it a big deal when most people would just blow it off.

Sometimes your own subconscious can betray you.
      Unreal!
      the subconscious.... that makes sense... he thought he was owning Mr Falco... but exposed himself....

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

^

Speaking of special needs toddlers...
        you should stop talking about toddlers.... it is not a good look....

Comment

• Originally posted by LockedIn View Post

you should stop talking about toddlers.... it is not a good look....
          Then stop acting like one.

Comment

its a very strange insult to say to someone....

the subconscious.... that makes sense... he thought he was owning Mr Falco... but exposed himself....
            It’s not a strange insult to anyone who knows Karen Falco.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

That's funny - when I "get into it" with you, I feel like I'm abusing a special needs toddler.
              someone call 911....

Comment

someone call 911....
                Why?

Are the mean ol’ Marxist mods picking on you again?

#FakeNewsThread

Comment

someone call 911....
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	somebody-call-911-09fb37.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	411.1 KB
ID:	2653704

Comment

• Originally posted by strafen View Post
                    Exactly. And makes you wonder why he always makes it a big deal when most people would just blow it off.

Sometimes your own subconscious can betray you.
                    Unreal!
                    Kind of like your banned thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by gunns View Post

Kind of like your banned thread?
                      You mean the one I was banned for something that “I edited before anyone else could see it?”
                      That one that still put the burden of proof on my shoulders for something you accused me of, yet you banned me without any proof?!
                      You know, the one you already had the answer to the jury by saying; “He edited before anyone else could see it” how fitting that was!
                      I didn’t open that thread because I was banned. I opened that thread because you lied. That simple, nothing else to it.

Comment

You mean the one I was banned for something that “I edited before anyone else could see it?”
                        That one that still put the burden of proof on my shoulders for something you accused me of, yet you banned me without any proof?!
                        You know, the one you already had the answer to the jury by saying; “He edited before anyone else could see it” how fitting that was!
                        I didn’t open that thread because I was banned. I opened that thread because you lied. That simple, nothing else to it.
                        #1. You've quoted Gunns; yet your reply obviously was intended for the mod who banned you (me).

#2. I didn't lie and would have had zero reason to ban you if the post hadn't said "GFY" while quoting a mod.

#3. It's obviously possible for you to reply to the wrong poster since we have another example of that right here.

Comment

And here we go again. "And makes you wonder why he always makes it a big deal when most people would just blow it off."

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

#1. You've quoted Gunns; yet your reply obviously was intended for the mod who banned you (me).

#2. I didn't lie and would have had zero reason to ban you if the post hadn't said "GFY" while quoting a mod.

#3. It's obviously possible for you to reply to the wrong poster since we have another example of that right here.
                            Lol, now strafen is confusing you with gunns. Too funny. 🤣

Comment

• Originally posted by gunns View Post

And here we go again. "And makes you wonder why he always makes it a big deal when most people would just blow it off."
                              You need to stay out and mind your own business, especially when you don’t have the facts straight and just are following the herd and repeating like a parrot what you don’t understand. This is part of the culture of the mane, the pile-on culture towards fans that don’t align with your views, those expressing a dissenting opinion are subject to attacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

I will go to my death knowing I never said the things you accused me off, intentionally or accidentally. That NEVER happened.
                                I do apologize however for mistaken you while meaning to reply to Gunns.

Comment

Working...
                                X