• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rorschach View Post

Such a weird thing to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by KarenFalco

Such a weird thing to say.
      Calling in one of your imaginary friends again?

Just the sort of thing toddlers do.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

This has been obvious to anyone who has been paying attention.

That's funny - when I "get into it" with you, I feel like I'm abusing a special needs toddler.
        Wow!

Comment

• OMG, did LAPredator really say that? "Abusing a special needs toddler"?? Holy crap. And he wonders why.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
            OMG, did LAPredator really say that? "Abusing a special needs toddler"?? Holy crap. And he wonders why.
            Exactly. And makes you wonder why he always makes it a big deal when most people would just blow it off.

Sometimes your own subconscious can betray you.
            Unreal!

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
              OMG, did LAPredator really say that? "Abusing a special needs toddler"?? Holy crap. And he wonders why.
              If that statement makes LA a pedo, then Shane’s statement would make him Kellen Winslow Jr.

Just sayin’... 🤷🏼‍♂️

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

If that statement makes LA a pedo, then Shane’s statement would make him Kellen Winslow Jr.

Just sayin’... 🤷🏼‍♂️
                So you’re calling him a pedophile and getting away with it?
                Just sayin’... 🤷🏼‍♂️

Comment

• Originally posted by strafen View Post
                  So you’re calling him a pedophile and getting away with it?
                  Just sayin’... 🤷🏼‍♂️
                  Kellen Winslow, Jr. isn’t a a pedo. He goes the other way. Google is your friend. 👍🏻

Comment

Kellen Winslow, Jr. isn’t a a pedo. He goes the other way. Google is your friend. 👍🏻
                    You know damned well I wasn’t talking kellen Winslow jr. but since you want to play stupid let me spell it out for you.
                    You just called LABF a pedophile. It’s right there on your quote. People have been banned for dumber things than that.

Comment

You know damned well I wasn’t talking kellen Winslow jr. but since you want to play stupid let me spell it out for you.
                      You just called LABF a pedophile. It’s right there on your quote. People have been banned for dumber things than that.
                      Well now wait a minute. It won't be a thing if his post is pretty much a self admittance of guilt. Hmmm.

Now of course his post won't be taken as such, but like you said, sometimes a person conscious does the talking for you.

Comment

Reading isn’t your strong suit, is it? Try again and get back to me. I’m pointing out how stupid, ridiculous, and childish you guys are being. But thanks for proving my point. 👍🏻

Comment

• lmao

Comment

Reading isn’t your strong suit, is it? Try again and get back to me. I’m pointing out how stupid, ridiculous, and childish you guys are being. But thanks for proving my point. 👍🏻
                            I believe there’s a name for it: “projection.”

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatBubba16

Well now wait a minute. It won't be a thing if his post is pretty much a self admittance of guilt. Hmmm.

Now of course his post won't be taken as such, but like you said, sometimes a person conscious does the talking for you.
                              Here’s the funny thing, Bubba...

I’m posting here anonymously, just like everybody else, so all the fantastic yarns your BF KarenFalco and you have been spinning tell us everything about your imagination and/or life experience and nothing about me.

That this important detail escapes you merely confirms you’re not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

That's funny - when I "get into it" with you, I feel like I'm abusing a special needs toddler.
                                Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post

Originally posted by Rorschach View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X