Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Decency Line...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lots of
    Click image for larger version

Name:	D04F0900-2E71-4605-A520-70DEE8130541.gif
Views:	127
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	2635368 going on in this thread.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LockedIn View Post

      wow this guy has the mod banning people for him....
      The admin ruled that accusing other forum members of abusing pre-teen girls with no evidence was over the line.

      Still waiting for you to explain how Taco John is part of the vast, left-wing deep state conspiracy. 🀣

      How many times have you been banned, anyway, Shane?

      It’s always someone else’s fault: you never seem to be able to learn from mistakes or take responsibility for your actions.

      Sad!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by LAPREDATORFAN View Post
        So Blueflame just started banning people for something you just said was ok.

        Great username richard - are you the toddler who's throwing your feces around with those accusations?

        I must apologize to LABF. Awhile back I said that username was funny ... I thought it was just a tweak on yours, substituting some XFL team or something for the word 'BRONCOS.' in your name. Didn't realize it was related to the childish accusations they're throwing around.



        Comment


        • Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post


          Great username richard - are you the toddler who's throwing your feces around with those accusations?

          I must apologize to LABF. Awhile back I said that username was funny ... I thought it was just a tweak on yours, substituting some XFL team or something for the word 'BRONCOS.' in your name. Didn't realize it was related to the childish accusations they're throwing around.


          I agree, despicable

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post


            I must apologize to LABF. Awhile back I said that username was funny ...


            It still is funny.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post

              It still is funny.
              It's also permabanned (unacceptable username and unacceptable first post on the forum).

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

                It's also permabanned (unacceptable username and unacceptable first post on the forum).
                I wasn't talking about the username. And calling someone LAPredator is not ban worthy. This was already covered by Dom.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post

                  I wasn't talking about the username. And calling someone LAPredator is not ban worthy. This was already covered by Dom.
                  If you're imagining that there's any conflict between me and Dom -- or anywhere within the moderator team -- you're absolutely incorrect.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

                    If you're imagining that there's any conflict between me and Dom -- or anywhere within the moderator team -- you're absolutely incorrect.
                    How'd you pull that out of thin air? I wasn't speaking nothing of the sort Blue.

                    Comment


                    • Actually, there's nothing even remotely amusing about Shane's fabricated tale of another poster being a pedophile simply because he has visited Thailand and disagrees politically with Shane. It's weird, creepy and disgusting. And unacceptable.

                      You're correct that there's nothing wrong with the word "LAPredator" -- unless the context of the post makes it obvious that "predator" is being used as merely a substitute word for "pedophile" and the reference still is to Shane's malicious lie. In that event, the moderator team easily could determine that it is, in fact, actionable. Context matters in every single discussion the team tackles.

                      The family smack rule is probably the most strictly-enforced rule on the forum. It depends entirely on context. A lighthearted "yo Mama" joke is ok but might not be, depending on context. One's truly safest just avoiding mentioning other posters' family members. Same concept applies to the more-recent controversies.

                      Or as the Forum Guidelines say -- Rule #1: Use Your Head. TJ was like the Founding Fathers writing the Constitution in trying to foresee and cover all situations we as a message board community might face.

                      Comment


                      • thats funny... if only the guy could defend himself.... but you banned him for what 6 months.... so i guess we just have to take your word for it....blueflame do you work for NBC?? spend your days reporting comment sections of conservative websites??

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by LockedIn View Post
                          thats funny... if only the guy could defend himself.... but you banned him for what 6 months.... so i guess we just have to take your word for it....blueflame do you work for NBC?? spend your days reporting comment sections of conservative websites??
                          Clarification needed -- which "guy" needs to be allowed to defend himself? Shane?

                          And no, I don't even watch NBC (unless they're airing a football game) -- and could not possibly care less what comments are on other websites.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by LockedIn View Post
                            thats funny... if only the guy could defend himself.... but you banned him for what 6 months.... so i guess we just have to take your word for it....blueflame do you work for NBC?? spend your days reporting comment sections of conservative websites??
                            Quite sure Shane is already here. . . just using different account(s). Heck, he even has guys like you here to try and stand up for what he did, even though everyone knows it was absolutely wrong to do in the first place.

                            Comment


                            • Complains about not being able to defend himself. All while continuing to defend himself using multiple alternate accounts. Lol, so good. You literally can’t make this **** up. 🀣

                              Comment


                              • Shane is always with us - (slaps chest) he's in our hearts.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X