The Decency Line...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Giving props to yourself because no one else will.

Sad!
    Cmon dont stop now, name all the posters i am. Make sure to put your tinfoil hat on before you post them all tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneSpicoli

Lmao! And im also that dolphins guy too right?
      Gee, what would lead anyone to believe that?

Oh yeah...

Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

Initial ban was just 2 weeks. Additional time might have been added for breaking another rule by making a new account in order to circumvent a ban (Shane knows this is against forum rules as it has happened before -- repeatedly).

Comment

Gee, what would lead anyone to believe that?

Oh yeah...
        lol i made an acct to trash you crying to BF to come rescue you from your own attitude towards everyone else on this site. The mods banned it pretty quick.

Dont get mad. I understand you are lonely after Footsteps left. You think of this site as your personal stomping grounds, you get frustrated when someone stomps you on it.

Comment

lol i made an acct to trash you crying to BF to come rescue you from your own attitude towards everyone else on this site. The mods banned it pretty quick.

Dont get mad. I understand you are lonely after Footsteps left. You think of this site as your personal stomping grounds, you get frustrated when someone stomps you on it.
          ^

Admits to having been banned for creating fake accounts.

Acts incredulous when people think he might be posting from fake accounts.

Priceless. 🤣

Comment

^

Admits to having been banned for creating fake accounts.

Acts incredulous when people think he might be posting from fake accounts.

Priceless. 🤣
            Accounts? No. lmao! i created one acct that was like "blueflameisanazi".

It got banned instantly.

You are paranoid.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post

Accounts? No. lmao! i created one acct that was like "blueflameisanazi".

It got banned instantly.

You are paranoid.

You admit to creating fake accounts, act surprised that anyone would suspect you of doing the same thing again...and you don’t see the problem.

L0L.

Comment

You admit to creating fake accounts, act surprised that anyone would suspect you of doing the same thing again...and you don’t see the problem.

L0L.
                Yawn. Go get your mod friend to ban me again.

Does it bother you in the ignore list thread that you are the most ignored poster?

Comment

Yawn. Go get your mod friend to ban me again.
                  Would that be the same "mod friend" who saved you from embarrassment by making your "TrumpTreatment" thread go away?

Does it bother you in the ignore list thread that you are the most ignored poster by the slow kids in the red hats?
                  On the contrary - it means I must be doing something right.

Comment

• Saved me from embarrassment? LOOOOOOL. this guy. What a ****ing loon.

Comment

Saved me from embarrassment after it turned out the "#TrumpTreatment" was anything but...
                      Yep.

Aren't you even a little bit curious about what happened to your thread?

Comment

On the contrary - it means I must be doing something right.
                        Sad. Now nobody will respond to you.

Comment

Now nobody wearing a silly red hat will respond to you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif?itemid=4918011.gif
Views:	103
Size:	560.2 KB
ID:	2629072

Comment

• Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

No.

I'll be specific with this, since there might seem to be some ambiguity. Saying someone goes on "sex vacations" is probably okay (albeit stupid, IMO). Saying someone is a predator is also probably okay (heck, some sports teams have been named predators - in some contexts, it would be considered a compliment). Neither of those things are illegal. Implying that either of those things pertains to children is baseless (as it pertains to anyone here), gross, and not acceptable here.

There was warning after warning given regarding this, by both TJ and moderators. When it didn't stop, bans were finally given.

A forum's rules are always going to have gray areas. Most of the time, posters will stray into those gray areas, and nothing will come of it. On occasion, a trip to the gray areas results in shining light on something that is actually black and white. A well-moderated board, IMO, provides plenty of leash in those situations. But "plenty of leash" is different than "unlimited leash." Once something has been defined (as it was, in this case), it is no longer gray.
                            So Blueflame just started banning people i have received email from some.

For something you just said was ok.

Comment

• ^

Shane sez: “Deny me my right to falsely accuse others of felonies, and I’ll get even by creating a thousand fake accounts to circumvent your rules!”

Comment

^

Shane sez: “Deny me my right to falsely accuse others of felonies, and I’ll get even by creating a thousand fake accounts to circumvent your rules!”
                                wow this guy has the mod banning people for him....

Comment

Working...
                                X