Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Decency Line...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MAGAMAN View Post

    As you were warned, the pedophile thing is not going to happen here anymore. It doesn't matter if you think it's fair. Take a couple weeks to think about how you can do better.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

      I told you the Flight Attendant scenerio[sic] that litter foreign countries and they dont make ****. They qualify for food stamps early on in the career and that's usually when they do all their travel. I told you someone could drive Uber on the side and pay for the trip regardless of what they do for work. Like I said many times, if someone wants to go, it is a cheap enough country that they can travel there and have a good time. Sorry it doesnt fit your reason for why you aren't buying prostitutes.
      But in Bong Boy's cool story, I'm neither a flight attendant (with no air fare overhead) nor a guy who moonlights as an Uber driver - I'm either a "street musician" or a "music store clerk" (he's still undecided.)

      Once again, you're taking undue license with the pot head's story.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

        As you were warned, the pedophile thing is not going to happen here anymore. It doesn't matter if you think it's fair. Take a couple weeks to think about how you can do better.
        I must be out of the pedophile loop, but what does that pic have to do with pedophile's? I mean, I've seen that pic before, but I can't place how it is tied to a pedophile thing.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post

          I must be out of the pedophile loop, but what does that pic have to do with pedophile's? I mean, I've seen that pic before, but I can't place how it is tied to a pedophile thing.
          Why don't you ask the guy who posted it?

          Obviously, he knows.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

            But in Bong Boy's cool story, I'm neither a flight attendant (with no air fare overhead) nor a guy story.
            You do realize it still costs them over 300 bucks right? Well obviously not or you wouldn't have said that. Regardless anyone can travel to thailand if they want regardless of occupation. A little discipline and saving up money isnt that hard.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

              You do realize it still costs them over 300 bucks right? Well obviously not or you wouldn't have said that. Regardless anyone can travel to thailand if they want regardless of occupation. A little discipline and saving up money isnt that hard.
              “Anyone” includes homeless street musicians and minimum wage earners in your arithmetically-challenged world, as you’ve assured us.

              Meanwhile, here in the real world, most of those folks are living one day at a time and wondering where next month’s rent is going to come from.

              Comment


              • Y'all just crept me the F out.
                And I'm the guy that snagged KC Fan wives just to make Cuckolds of KC fans. Good job.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ShaneSpicoli
                  i think its hilarious. ole dude was trying to brag about his sex vacation. I told him what the place was known for worldwide, he proceeds to report me, and im banned for 2 weeks for "saying he committed a crime". 3 other posters did the same thing, i was the only one banned.

                  So i just hope the next time LA accuses someone of smoking crack, which itself is a crime. He is met with the same standards. oh looky here.







                  Reported. 69 Bronco you should threaten to sue and cry to blue flame.
                  You're a liar.

                  I never said I was on a "sex vacation."

                  69braincells said that, and I was just quoting him.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ShaneSpicoli

                    its 100% bull****. Blueflame banned me, i dont know why they are even trying to lie about it.

                    Id like to thank you and MAGA sticking up for me.
                    It's always someone else's fault.

                    You just have no capacity whatsoever to learn from your mistakes.

                    Sad!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ShaneSpicoli

                      So i just hope the next time LA accuses someone of smoking crack, which itself is a crime. He is met with the same standards. oh looky here.







                      Reported. 69 Bronco you should threaten to sue and cry to blue flame.
                      Anyone with two IQ points to rub together can see the meme is a piece of satire that likens watching Fox News to smoking crack.

                      You should just grow up and start taking responsibility for your poor decisions.

                      Comment


                      • ^

                        Never learns from mistakes.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ShaneSpicoli
                          im gunna lol when you start reporting pictures of police.

                          For someone who antagonizes everyone on this forum, you sure cry like a lil bitch when people take it to you.
                          I'm gonna L0L when you double down on your error in judgment, get sent to "time-out" again and cry like a little bitch about how it was everybody else's fault but your own.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ShaneSpicoli


                            #BLUE LIVES MATTER.
                            Psychological projection is a defense mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1]

                            Comment


                            • Shane,
                              Just block him and call it good. He and a few others here are flaming piles of human excrement that want to silence anyone with a conservative bone in their body. They’re not worth two more seconds of your time and effort.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Dr.10-307 View Post
                                Shane,
                                Just block him and call it good. He and a few others here are flaming piles of human excrement that want to silence anyone with a conservative bone in their body. They’re not worth two more seconds of your time and effort.
                                Sure.

                                It’s everyone’s fault but Shane’s that he’s sent to time-out so frequently and that he invariably fails to learn from his mistakes. His latest “vacation” had everything to do with his “conservatism” and nothing to do with his flagrant violation of community standards.

                                That’s the ticket, snowflake.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X