The Decency Line...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

And for him to act like its expensive to go there and people couldn't save up what is required to visit there is naive too.
    Either you read at about a third-grade level, or you're just being disingenuous.

I never said it was "expensive to go there" - I simply pointed out the obvious problem with the MAGA brain trust narrative that I was a "street musician" who could afford to go on "sex vacations" to Thailand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
      This has to be the weirdest beef in OM history. Who cares what LA is doing in Thailand? He can do whatever he wants, and doesn’t owe an explanation to anyone.
      The funniest part is that these bozos don't see the projection at work in their storytelling.

These idiots don't even know my identity, let alone have any idea what I'm doing here.

Ergo, the stories they're inventing can only be products of their own imagination and/or experience.

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
      And there are a lot of other reasons why someone would go to Thailand besides sex tourism. Thinking otherwise is not only ignorant, it’s an insult to the Thai people and their country.
      That thought occurred to me as well (not that the average MAGAt has ever had any scruples about insulting people from other countries.)

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Either you read at about a third-grade level, or you're just being disingenuous.

I never said it was "expensive to go there" - I simply pointed out the obvious problem with the MAGA brain trust narrative that I was a "street musician" who could afford to go on "sex vacations" to Thailand.
        You conveniently started cutting put your supposed Sam Goode gig. You have chipped it away to just the street musician. Flight attendants making about 7 to 12 bucks an hour litter Thailand. Regardless the money excuse is a poor excuse for not travelling. Anyone can save up and travel there for nothing compared even to Mexico. You know it and I know it.

Comment

You conveniently started cutting put your supposed Sam Goode gig. You have chipped it away to just the street musician. Flight attendants making about 7 to 12 bucks an hour litter Thailand. Regardless the money excuse is a poor excuse for not travelling. Anyone can save up and travel there for nothing compared even to Mexico. You know it and I know it.
          So now you're suggesting a clerk or cashier living on minimum wage can afford even budget international travel? (Or that he has the ability to put any significant sum of money in savings?)

Either you have no clue about how people in that particular socioeconomic strata actually live, or you really suck at arithmetic.

In any case, watching you trip over yourself to defend a bull**** story some other mental midget created has been amusing, if nothing else.

Comment

• I googled it.

How Much Does it Cost to go to Thailand?

https://www.moneywehave.com/how-much...o-to-thailand/

Airfare $800
            Accommodations $800 ($80 per day)
            Local Transportation $300
            Attractions $100
            Food and drink $350 ($35 per day)
            Random Spending $100

Comment

• I'll admit, I've never been to Thailand. But you guys have given me a pretty vivid picture of it. It's a bunch of people walking around, playing guitar, while stepping in puddle after puddle of semen from all the sex taking place. Like San Francisco, with less urine smell.

Comment

So now you're suggesting a clerk or cashier living on minimum wage can afford even budget international travel? (Or that he has the ability to put any significant sum of money in savings?)

Either you have no clue about how people in that particular socioeconomic strata actually live, or you really suck at arithmetic.

In any case, watching you trip over yourself to defend a bull**** story some other mental midget created has been amusing, if nothing else.
                I just gave you an example.

Comment

• Who knew that you have to make 300k+ a year to vacation to Thailand. Good to know that street musicians are no money having pieces of shlt that can't afford a bucket to plss in.

Comment

I just gave you an example.
                    No, you didn't.

You've yet to offer a scenario in which either a street person or a minimum wage earner could save enough $ for the sort of trip the pot head and others described.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
                      Who knew that you have to make 300k+ a year to vacation to Thailand.
                      Who said anything about needing 300K+ per year? Now you're just throwing **** against the wall...

Good to know that street musicians are no money having pieces of shlt that can't afford a bucket to plss in.
                      Whatever you say. After all, it's your cool story, Jethro.

Comment

• Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                        I'll admit, I've never been to Thailand. But you guys have given me a pretty vivid picture of it. It's a bunch of people walking around, playing guitar, while stepping in puddle after puddle of semen from all the sex taking place. Like San Francisco, with less urine smell.
                        Amazing, isn't it?

All you have to do is say "hey, I'm in Thailand," and they come out of the woodwork to reveal how their minds work.

Comment

On a side note WTF are you doing there right now?

Comment

• Originally posted by MAGAtMAN View Post
                            Oh, look, everybody:

Shane's not here to thumb his nose at the ruling by admin and the mod team himself, so he sent his backup account to do it for him.

Isn't that cute?

Comment

• Comment

No, you didn't.

You've yet to offer a scenario in which either a street person or a minimum wage earner could save enough $ for the sort of trip the pot head and others described.
                                I told you the Flight Attendant scenerio that litter foreign countries and they dont make ****. They qualify for food stamps early on in the career and that's usually when they do all their travel. I told you someone could drive Uber on the side and pay for the trip regardless of what they do for work. Like I said many times, if someone wants to go, it is a cheap enough country that they can travel there and have a good time. Sorry it doesnt fit your reason for why you aren't buying prostitutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X