The Decency Line...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Pa Tong or Phuket are 25 bucks a night on for an average hotel. What were you blowing all your money on? Anyone can save the required peanuts to travel there if they want.
    Phuket, you say? Pretty sure that’s what Elway said when he threw a 4th to Baltimore for Flacco. 😉

Comment

• Originally posted by MAGAMAN View Post
      Here is the LA poster telling someone they are a man of experience when it comes to sexual assault. After spending the last 5 pages crying to mods about the exact same thing.

Is LA going to banned for 2 weeks? or is Falco going to be unbanned?
      Another false accusation from the Shane backup account.

Are you going to be banned for breaking the one account per person rule?

In any case, your desperate grasping at any false comparison you can muster in an attempt to defend your "right" to falsely accuse someone else of a crime is truly pathetic.

Still, since your powers of comprehension are clearly non-existent, I will clarify the intent of the comment you quoted:

If Shane (or you) have no actual evidence to support the lurid tales of my alleged 'crimes' you are telling, then the only other possibility is that you are creating such tales from your own experience or imagination.
      Last edited by L.A. BRONCOS FAN; 04-29-2020, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Pa Tong or Phuket are 25 bucks a night on for an average hotel. What were you blowing all your money on? Anyone can save the required peanuts to travel there if they want.
        25 bucks a night? Bull****.

Also, you forgot to factor the cost of flights and the cash you have to show on arrival just to be allowed entry.

It’s pretty obvious you’ve never been there.

Still waiting for you to explain how a “street musician” could afford even budget international travel.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

25 bucks a night? Bull****.

Also, you forgot to factor the cost of flights and the cash you have to show on arrival just to be allowed entry.

It’s pretty obvious you’ve never been there.

Still waiting for you to explain how a “street musician” could afford even budget international travel.
          I mentioned flights earlier you dip****. The tourist tax is peanuts you ****stick. It's about 100 thai baht. Last I checked that is 5 dollars or less. It's pretty obvious you have never been there or were doing something that you got ripped off cost wise.

Comment

I mentioned flights earlier you dip****.
            You "mentioned" flights, but you didn't volunteer any dollar figures re: fares.

IIRC, you said something to the effect that "anyone could use a CC to pay for flights."

Most importantly, have you forgotten that, according to your fellow MAGA Mensa members, I'm supposed to be a "street musician?"

How many homeless people do you know who (a) have credit cards, and/or (b) can afford even budget international travel?

The tourist tax is peanuts you ****stick. It's about 100 thai baht.
            Who said anything about a tourist tax?

I was referring to the cash on hand or bank balance tourists have to show immigration on arrival before they're even allowed entry.

That you apparently know nothing about this only further confirms you are FOS and have no idea what you're talking about.

It's pretty obvious you have never been there...
            I'm there right now, you half-wit.

....or were doing something that you got ripped off cost wise.
            ...or, in reality, you've never been to Thailand and have no idea what you're talking about.

Still waiting for you to back up your claim that an average hotel in Phuket is ~$25 USD per night.

Comment

You "mentioned" flights, but you didn't volunteer any dollar figures re: fares.

IIRC, you said something to the effect that "anyone could use a CC to pay for flights."

Most importantly, have you forgotten that, according to your fellow MAGA Mensa members, I'm supposed to be a "street musician?"

How many homeless people do you know who (a) have credit cards, and/or (b) can afford even budget international travel?

Who said anything about a tourist tax?

I was referring to the cash on hand or bank balance tourists have to show immigration on arrival before they're even allowed entry.

That you apparently know nothing about this only further confirms you are FOS and have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm there right now, you half-wit.

...or, in reality, you've never been to Thailand and have no idea what you're talking about.

Still waiting for you to back up your claim that an average hotel in Phuket is ~$25 USD per night.
              I didnt even price shop.
              Attached Files

Comment

I didnt even price shop.
                L0L.

Most of the properties you listed are guest houses - not hotels.

These listings certainly don't represent "average" hotel rates in Phuket, as you claimed.

Also, most hotels are offering rock bottom room rates right now because of the pandemic, which makes your case even more laughable.

Comment

L0L.

Most of the properties you listed are guest houses - not hotels.

These listings certainly don't represent "average" hotel rates in Phuket, as you claimed.

Also, most hotels are offering rock bottom room rates right now because of the pandemic, which makes your case even more laughable.
                  I told you you could stay around an average of 25 bucks a night you dip****. You are literally the only **** I've ever heard in my life that claims Thailand isnt cheap. The bank requirement is a joke too it is so low. I dont even remember doing it in the early 2000s when I went. I threw out you could do Thailand for 100 bucks or less a day and you would not be scraping by with that reasonable budget. You could do it for more like 50 a day if you are willing to be cheap.

Comment

I told you you could stay around an average of 25 bucks a night you dip****.
                    That's NOT what you said.

You said the AVERAGE hotel room rate in Phuket was $25 USD.

Then you tried to back this claim by posting a long list of properties most of which were guest house or hostels - not hotels.

You are literally the only **** I've ever heard in my life that claims Thailand isnt cheap.
                    Not anywhere near as cheap as you claim it is.

This is more realistic ball park for hotels:

https://www.marinaphuket.com/home.html

The bank requirement is a joke too it is so low.
                    It's 20K THB, which is ~$620 USD.

Remember: It's not a question of whether this is "cheap" for you or not: it's a question of whether it would be cheap for a "street musician."

I dont even remember doing it in the early 2000s when I went.
                    So you admit you know little or nothing about current affairs. Already noted.

I threw out you could do Thailand for 100 bucks or less a day and you would not be scraping by with that reasonable budget. You could do it for more like 50 a day if you are willing to be cheap.
                    Remember: I'm being accused of being a "sex tourist." Care to rethink that budget?

Comment

That's NOT what you said.

You said the AVERAGE hotel room rate in Phuket was $25 USD.

Then you tried to back this claim by posting a long list of properties most of which were guest house or hostels - not hotels.

Not anywhere near as cheap as you claim it is.

This is more realistic ball park for hotels:

https://www.marinaphuket.com/home.html

It's 20K THB, which is ~$620 USD.

Remember: It's not a question of whether this is "cheap" for you or not: it's a question of whether it would be cheap for a "street musician."

So you admit you know little or nothing about current affairs. Already noted.

Remember: I'm being accused of being a "sex tourist." Care to rethink that budget?
                      You just cherry pick my terms. While I said hotels I was meaning places to stay even though there are many hotels in that list. I also told you I spend less than 1 min proce shopping. Never said anything about a street musician as I dont know there financial situation(aka trust funds, former jobs etc). I said anyone can save up for a vacation to Thailand. If you want to go to Thailand anyone can have the self discipline to save up if they want to go. You could drive uber to save up aking with many things.

On a side note WTF are you doing there right now?

Comment

• Yea that is the question🤣

Comment

You just cherry pick my terms. While I said hotels I was meaning places to stay even though there are many hotels in that list. I also told you I spend less than 1 min proce shopping. Never said anything about a street musician as I dont know there financial situation(aka trust funds, former jobs etc). I said anyone can save up for a vacation to Thailand. If you want to go to Thailand anyone can have the self discipline to save up if they want to go. You could drive uber to save up aking with many things.
                          You started this back-and-forth by claiming my observation that a "street musician" wouldn't be able to afford the sort of travel the cool storytellers described was "really stupid."

To recap:

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN
                          69braincells was the poster who created the “sex vacation” story. I was simply referencing his earlier comments and noting the discrepancies in the narrative these morons were crafting, i.e., in one breath, they’re insisting I’m a “street musician” and/or a “music store clerk,” and in the next they’re suggesting I’m a person who can somehow afford to travel to Thailand for (according to 69braincells) “sex vacations.”

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

You have to admit this is a really stupid rebuttal. Anyone can afford to travel to Thailand and vacation there. It is super cheap there as you know LABF and anyone can save or run up a CC for flights. You are just hoping most on the mane haven't travelled much which seems to be the case.

I dont know there[sic] financial situation(aka trust funds, former jobs etc). I said anyone can save up for a vacation to Thailand.
                          L0L!

If this hypothetical "street musician" had a trust fund, then what would he be doing living and/or scuffling on the street? This is getting more absurd by the minute.

On a side note WTF are you doing there right now?
                          I spend a fair amount of time here every year as I have family, business interests and real estate here. I chose to shelter in place here when the pandemic hit, which, in retrospect, turned out to be a wise decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
                            Yea that is the question🤣
                            And your answer tells us more about how your mind and your imagination work than it tells everyone about me.

Comment

• This has to be the weirdest beef in OM history. Who cares what LA is doing in Thailand? He can do whatever he wants, and doesn’t owe an explanation to anyone. And there are a lot of other reasons why someone would go to Thailand besides sex tourism. Thinking otherwise is not only ignorant, it’s an insult to the Thai people and their country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
                                This has to be the weirdest beef in OM history. Who cares what LA is doing in Thailand? He can do whatever he wants, and doesn’t owe an explanation to anyone. And there are a lot of other reasons why someone would go to Thailand besides sex tourism. Thinking otherwise is not only ignorant, it’s an insult to the Thai people and their country.
                                And for him to act like its expensive to go there and people couldn't save up what is required to visit there is naive too.

Comment

Working...
                                X