• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 69bronco View Post

Please don’t refer to me as a racist or nazi again and we are good. 👍
    What if I have evidence?

Comment

• Watching a mod and her loser lib bff try to antagonize 69bronco for last 2 pages. Nothing to see here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

Good to know that apparently now (according to Shane and his friends), military personnel who were ever stationed in Thailand are all pedophiles... **major eyeroll**
        So are you going to ban yourself for this statement? Wouldnt be any different for what you banned ShaneFalco for.
        Last edited by MAGAMAN; 04-27-2020, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
          I’m sure Shane and magaman are in the same boat it’s bull****
          yup

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Calling someone a name they don’t like is not the same thing as falsely accusing someone of a crime.

Either you’re too slow-witted to see the difference, or you’re just ignoring it.
            For now on LABF, just tell these idiots "They are acting like Nazis.: Solves all you problems/

Comment

• I honestly don't get how someone doesn't understand the difference between these two statements:

1) "You are a bad person. I don't like how you think. And I think you are dumb."

2) "You are a murderer. You commit murder."

It's not subtle. It's not nuanced.

I don't particularly like throwing around terms like, "Nazi." I actually don't particularly care for most of the discussion that occurs in WRP. But I get the difference between saying someone is racist (as subjective and charged as that term can be), and saying someone sexually abuses children (still charged, but pretty non-subjective).

I also understand the concept of, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do." If you are in someone's house, you don't really have the right to dictate the house rules. If you don't like said rules, you have the freedom of going to someone else's house. In this case, the homeowner has said, very clearly, "Number one is acceptable; number two is not." If that isn't clear to you, to begin with, it becomes clear as soon as he, well, clarifies it. To thumb your nose at it seems foolish (which is why some posters frequently find themselves unable to post).

Comment

• Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                I honestly don't get how someone doesn't understand the difference between these two statements:

1) "You are a bad person. I don't like how you think. And I think you are dumb."

2) "You are a murderer. You commit murder."

It's not subtle. It's not nuanced.

I don't particularly like throwing around terms like, "Nazi." I actually don't particularly care for most of the discussion that occurs in WRP. But I get the difference between saying someone is racist (as subjective and charged as that term can be), and saying someone sexually abuses children (still charged, but pretty non-subjective).
                Are Nazis murderers? When you think of a Nazi, are you thinking that someone is just dumb or a bad person? Calling someone a Nazi, in my opinion, is no different then calling someone a murderer, or pedophile etc. Typically whenever someone is called a Nazi on this board, it is normally associated with Memes of people that are committing crimes. So how is that any different? Just my two cents worth.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post

Are Nazis murderers?
                  Are you talking about American Nazis?

The majority of those people espouse (and preach) Nazi philosophy but stop short of actually taking part in homicide or genocide.

So, no, to call someone a "Nazi" isn't equivalent to calling someone a "murderer."

Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
                  When you think of a Nazi, are you thinking that someone is just dumb or a bad person? Calling someone a Nazi, in my opinion, is no different then calling someone a murderer, or pedophile etc. Typically whenever someone is called a Nazi on this board, it is normally associated with Memes of people that are committing crimes.
                  You mean crimes like mowing innocent people down with your car?

So how is that any different? Just my two cents worth.
                  Um, evidence?

Comment

69braincells was the poster who created the “sex vacation” story. I was simply referencing his earlier comments and noting the discrepancies in the narrative these morons were crafting, i.e., in one breath, they’re insisting I’m a “street musician” and/or a “music store clerk,” and in the next they’re suggesting I’m a person who can somehow afford to travel to Thailand for (according to 69braincells) “sex vacations.”

You have to admit this is a really stupid rebuttal. Anyone can afford to travel to Thailand and vacation there. It is super cheap there as you know LABF and anyone can save or run up a CC for flights. You are just hoping most on the mane haven't travelled much which seems to be the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

You have to admit this is a really stupid rebuttal. Anyone can afford to travel to Thailand and vacation there. It is super cheap there as you know LABF and anyone can save or run up a CC for flights. You are just hoping most on the mane haven't travelled much which seems to be the case.
                      So “super cheap” that even a “street musician” could afford it?

You really didn’t think this one through, did you?

In any case, the fact that you think “anyone” can afford to travel and/or vacation in Thailand would suggest you are either (a) out of touch with how most Americans live, or (b) not very well-traveled yourself.

Comment

• I imagine Baja's Ghost streaking with only Orange & Blue socks on across the decency line thread, stopping to pee on Shane, then gloriously swimming away through the clouds with still nothing but socks on.

Been 4 years since the old crazy guy left this world.
                        Moment of silence please...

Now... Back to your previously scheduled indecencies...

Comment

So “super cheap” that even a “street musician” could afford it?

You really didn’t think this one through, did you?

In any case, the fact that you think “anyone” can afford to travel and/or vacation in Thailand would suggest you are either (a) out of touch with how most Americans live, or (b) not very well-traveled yourself.
                          Absolutely. Well under 100 usd a day if you are pinching pennie . Maybe you were doing what you were accused of doing there. If you are just hanging on the beach it is dirt cheap so your excuse of why you couldn't have done it is plain stupid and you know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                            Absolutely. Well under 100 usd a day if you are pinching pennie[sic] .
                            Where, exactly, and how?

Enlighten us with your first-hand knowledge and personal experience.

In any case, even $100 USD per day would be beyond the means of a "street musician," which, if you remember, is what the alt-right brain insists I am.

Maybe you were doing what you were accused of doing there.
                            Look at you openly thumbing your nose at the ruling by the admin and moderator team.

If you are just hanging on the beach it is dirt cheap so your excuse of why you couldn't have done it is plain stupid and you know it.
                            "Hanging" on which beach? Staying where? Doing what?

Maybe you can explain how a "street musician" could afford even the most budget travel options. Show us your budget.

Or, you could just admit you have no clue what the **** you're talking about.

Comment

Where, exactly, and how?

Enlighten us with your first-hand knowledge and personal experience.

In any case, even $100 USD per day would be beyond the means of a "street musician," which, if you remember, is what the alt-right brain insists I am.

Look at you openly thumbing your nose at the ruling by the admin and moderator team.

"Hanging" on which beach? Staying where? Doing what?

Maybe you can explain how a "street musician" could afford even the most budget travel options. Show us your budget.

Or, you could just admit you have no clue what the **** you're talking about.
                              Pa Tong or Phuket are 25 bucks a night on for an average hotel. What were you blowing all your money on? Anyone can save the required peanuts to travel there if they want.

Comment

• Here is the LA poster telling someone they are a man of experience when it comes to sexual assault. After spending the last 5 pages crying to mods about the exact same thing.

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

You sound like a man of experience.

In any case, your effort to minimize such behavior (i.e., "it wasn't rape - it was just attempted rape") just confirms you're a garbage human being with no morals or principles to speak of.
                                Is LA going to banned for 2 weeks? or is Falco going to be unbanned?

Comment

Working...
                                X