The Decency Line...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
    Yea don’t care just delete all my post please, this place is 100x worse than Facebook or any other sensored medium
    L0L!

Are you kidding me?

It’s unbelievable how many chances some of these miscreants like Shane are given here.

The dude has been banned God knows how many times, and he just keeps thumbing his nose at the rules and attacking the mods. He never learns from his mistakes.

On most other forums, he would have been perma-banned a long time ago.

But we get it: You believe you’re exceptional and that the rules shouldn’t apply to you.

Comment

• If that is against the rules here I have no problem leaving. Pretty sick if you ask me

Comment

I just refuse to patronize where pedophilia is accepted at arms and the moderator team attacks the ones speaking out against it, it just goes against everything ive been raised for
        Huh?

Dafuq?

Comment

If that is against the rules here I have no problem leaving. Pretty sick if you ask me
          L0L!

No one is buying your claim of privilege and exceptionalism, so now you’re going to accuse the mod team of supporting pedophilia?

The sick person is in your mirror, man.

Comment

I just refuse to patronize where pedophilia is accepted at arms and the moderator team attacks the ones speaking out against it, it just goes against everything ive been raised for
            Please present your evidence of pedophilia or STFU and apologize.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

His “evidence” is that I mentioned I was in Thailand.

In his mind, that constitutes a slam-dunk case that I “abuse pre-teen girls.” (Exact quote.)

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

His “evidence” is that I mentioned I was in Thailand.

In his mind, that constitutes a slam-dunk case that I “abuse pre-teen girls.” (Exact quote.)
                Good to know that apparently now (according to Shane and his friends), military personnel who were ever stationed in Thailand are all pedophiles... **major eyeroll**

Comment

Until I see an apology for being accused of being racist or a nazi tough luck. I have values above this dumb political game you play here.

Comment

Until I see an apology for being accused of being racist or a nazi tough luck. I have values above this dumb political game you play here.
                    Calling someone a name they don’t like is not the same thing as falsely accusing someone of a crime.

Either you’re too slow-witted to see the difference, or you’re just ignoring it.

Comment

Noted that you've presented no evidence. Please don't refer to him as a pedophile again.

Comment

Good to know that apparently now (according to Shane and his friends), military personnel who were ever stationed in Thailand are all pedophiles... **major eyeroll**
                        Not to mention diplomats, consular officials, those of us who have family, business interests, real estate, etc,, here.

Comment

Noted that you've presented no evidence. Please don't refer to him as a pedophile again.
                          Please don’t refer to me as a racist or nazi again and we are good. 👍

Comment

• I’m sure Shane and magaman are in the same boat it’s bull****

Comment

Please don’t refer to me as a racist or nazi again and we are good. 👍
                              Um. I never, ever have.

Comment

I’m sure Shane and magaman are in the same boat it’s bull****
                                Unlike calling someone a “racist,” what Shane and his clones are doing is actually illegal.

Ignore such distinctions at your own peril.

Comment

Working...
                                X