The Decency Line...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

It will (Dom's post above should have made that abundantly clear). So will slurs regarding sexual orientation.
    Lol. You are setting unprecedented rules here.

Comment

• Originally posted by 69bronco View Post

Lol. You are setting unprecedented rules here.
      Uh -- no. I do not make the rules; my assignment (the moderator team's assignment) is to enforce them. Which we do according to our best understanding of how TJ wants it to be done.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAGAMAN View Post

And im just going to tell you. This little loser wants to hurl nazi claims at me while having mods protect him. I will respond. To him and the mods. So you will have to decide. A poster that calls everyone nazi then cries like a little bitch when people respond to him. Or ban the people that respond to him.

It looks like the mods have decided to ban anyone that responds to him. As far as i have seen it. You guys enable this behavior from him and the people who respond to him. So its pretty much your fault. Hope it works out for you guys when this forum eventually just becomes him posting here.
        You still don’t get it, **** stick:

Calling someone a Nazi isn’t the same thing as falsely accusing someone of a crime.

Your argument is basically “because I’m butt hurt over a name someone called me, I’m justified in any form of retaliation I see fit.”

Do you draw the line at falsely accusing someone of “abusing pre-teen girls,” or are you going to burn my house down next?

Comment

Uh -- no. I do not make the rules; my assignment (the moderator team's assignment) is to enforce them. Which we do according to our best understanding of how TJ wants it to be done.
          So ‘predator’ is worse than racist or nazi? I’ve never said anything racist or insisted I’m a nazi. It’s kinda insulting

Comment

So ‘predator’ is worse than racist or nazi? I’ve never said anything racist or insisted I’m a nazi. It’s kinda insulting
            You have no reading comprehension game at all, do you?

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
            There is literally no reason to believe that any of the mods here are going to be cool with people accusing others of being pedophiles. The idea that anyone here is going to be cool with that is preposterous. We didn't make it 20 years here allowing silly garbage like that to become the norm.

Comment

• Give me the rev treatment if I’m over the line please.

Comment

"Insulting" is one thing. Accusations of criminal behavior (with no evidence) is totally another.

Comment

Give me the rev treatment if I’m over the line please.
                  Look. You won't have issues with the moderator team if you just familiarize yourself with -- then heed -- forum rules. That shouldn't be too much to ask.

Comment

Look. You won't have issues with the moderator team if you just familiarize yourself with -- then heed -- forum rules. That shouldn't be too much to ask.
                    Never been banned from anything before but if you start stretching the rules for your own interest consider me your first, perma ban me and delete me here

Comment

Never been banned from anything before but if you start stretching the rules for your own interest consider me your first, perma ban me and delete me here
                      L0L.

How is it “stretching the rules” when the owner of the site has already declared that falsely accusing someone of a crime is a violation?

Comment

Again, I. Do. Not. Make. The. Rules. However, I'm done arguing about an issue that has been made crystal clear by multiple members of the moderator team as well as by the site admin.

Comment

Again, I. Do. Not. Make. The. Rules. However, I'm done arguing about an issue that has been made crystal clear by multiple members of the moderator team as well as by the site admin.

Do what you gotta do. Pretty weak premis despite the obvious triggering.

Comment

Do what you gotta do. Pretty weak premis despite the obvious triggering.
                            What’s “weak” is your argument that you’re justified in ANY form of retaliation you see fit simply because you’re butt hurt about someone calling you a name you don’t like.

That you believe this position would hold up on moral or legal grounds is just laughable.

Comment

• Yea don’t care just delete all my post please, this place is 100x worse than Facebook or any other sensored medium

Comment

• I just refuse to patronize where pedophilia is accepted at arms and the moderator team attacks the ones speaking out against it, it just goes against everything ive been raised for

Comment

Working...
                                X