Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Decency Line...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

    So you're not the only Shane BF who doesn't see the difference between accusing someone of being a racist, etc., and accusing someone of committing a serious crime.

    Shocker.

    The fact that you keep returning to this thread to obsessively work the same false equivalence - even after the ruling has already been handed down by admin - speaks loud and clear about that which you "don't seem to grasp."
    Shane is not my BF so quit deflecting. Maybe you should change your ways and not accuse and label people if you can't handle it coming back at you. I am sure you have heard the glass house story.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

      Shane is not my BF so quit deflecting. Maybe you should change your ways and not accuse and label people if you can't handle it coming back at you. I am sure you have heard the glass house story.
      I’m not deflecting. You’re falsely equating calling someone a racist with accusing someone of a crime without any evidence (which is illegal, BTW.)

      Because you’re just that dishonest and lacking in anything remotely resembling integrity.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

        I’m not deflecting. You’re falsely equating calling someone a racist with accusing someone of a crime without any evidence (which is illegal, BTW.)

        Because you’re just that dishonest and lacking in anything remotely resembling integrity.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
          Is It a Crime to Falsely Accuse Someone of a Crime?

          ...
          It should be clear that a person who accidentally makes a false accusation to police is unlikely to face any criminal penalty at all. A person will not face criminal prosecution if they, in good faith, report someone they believe has committed a crime. But if the accuser has no reasonable basis to believe a crime has been committed, then they may be wandering into the false accusations territory where criminal (and civil) liability could exist.

          https://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/20...f-a-crime.html

          Comment


          • Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

            So you're not the only Shane BF who doesn't see the difference between accusing someone of being a racist, etc., and accusing someone of committing a serious crime.

            Shocker.

            The fact that you keep returning to this thread to obsessively work the same false equivalence - even after the ruling has already been handed down by admin - speaks loud and clear about that which you "don't seem to grasp."
            Since you called me MAGATMAN since ive joined. Ill just call you LA PREDATOR FAN.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MAGAMAN View Post

              Since you called me MAGATMAN since ive joined. Ill just call you LA PREDATOR FAN.
              Man, I'm just going to tell you that whether you like it, or think it's fair, this label has been deemed out of bounds - by both moderators, and the board's owner. So, I'm strongly suggesting you stop with it - as in, right now.

              Comment


              • Getting crazy around here.... Slandering someone as a sexual predator because he lives in Thailand is horrendous, slanderous and just plain irresponsible..

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                  Getting crazy around here.... Slandering someone as a sexual predator because he lives in Thailand is horrendous, slanderous and just plain irresponsible..
                  ...and illegal.

                  The mods should delete any posts that falsely accuse someone of a crime and ban the accuser immediately.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Arkie View Post

                    ...and illegal.

                    The mods should delete any posts that falsely accuse someone of a crime and ban the accuser immediately.
                    especially a pedophile.... That is the kind of slanderous rumor that could spread..

                    Comment




                    • German police sue American woman for slander for calling them 'Nazis'

                      https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...is/1068397001/

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

                        Man, I'm just going to tell you that whether you like it, or think it's fair, this label has been deemed out of bounds - by both moderators, and the board's owner. So, I'm strongly suggesting you stop with it - as in, right now.
                        And im just going to tell you. This little loser wants to hurl nazi claims at me while having mods protect him. I will respond. To him and the mods. So you will have to decide. A poster that calls everyone nazi then cries like a little bitch when people respond to him. Or ban the people that respond to him.

                        It looks like the mods have decided to ban anyone that responds to him. As far as i have seen it. You guys enable this behavior from him and the people who respond to him. So its pretty much your fault. Hope it works out for you guys when this forum eventually just becomes him posting here.
                        Last edited by MAGAMAN; 04-26-2020, 04:21 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	42
Size:	5.37 MB
ID:	2619415

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MAGAMAN View Post

                            And im just going to tell you. This little loser wants to hurl nazi claims at me while having mods protect him. I will respond. To him and the mods. So you will have to decide. A poster that calls everyone nazi then cries like a little bitch when people respond to him. Or ban the people that respond to him.

                            It looks like the mods have decided to ban anyone that responds to him. As far as i have seen it. You guys enable this behavior from him and the people who respond to him. So its pretty much your fault. Hope it works out for you guys when this forum eventually just becomes him posting here.
                            and so you call him a pedophile?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MAGAMAN View Post

                              Since you called me MAGATMAN since ive joined. Ill just call you LA PREDATOR FAN.
                              😂

                              if that gets someone banned this place is gayer than I thought.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 69bronco View Post

                                😂

                                if that gets someone banned this place is gayer than I thought.
                                It will (Dom's post above should have made that abundantly clear). So will slurs regarding sexual orientation.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X