This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

You mean you're another mentally and morally defective bottom feeder who sees nothing inappropriate about accusing someone of criminal activity without evidence?

I'm shocked.

No, I just find it hilarious that you of all people are whining about it. And looking back at your link you posted, I'm not finding where he brought it up first? I see where you mention it first, then Shane takes that and runs with it on you. Is there another post somewhere where he brought up the pedo stuff first?

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post

No, I just find it hilarious that you of all people are whining about it. And looking back at your link you posted, I'm not finding where he brought it up first? I see where you mention it first, then Shane takes that and runs with it on you. Is there another post somewhere where he brought up the pedo stuff first?
      Are you kidding me?

Are you ****ing illiterate?

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/jib...34#post2608134

Prior to the above post, I’m only summarizing what Shane and others have said so far (note the quotation marks.)

Comment

• Calm down Mr innocent. You mention sex vacations prior to that post, then Shane took that a bit further by saying it was teen girls.

Now is it right to say something like that? Probably not. However, you whinnying like a little girl about is pretty sad. Especially since you are the queen of doing that very same thing. And let's not pretend that you doing the same thing is any different or anymore dismissible.

Comment

Calm down Mr innocent. You mention sex vacations prior to that post, then Shane took that a bit further by saying it was teen girls.

Now is it right to say something like that? Probably not. However, you whinnying like a little girl about is pretty sad. Especially since you are the queen of doing that very same thing. And let's not pretend that you doing the same thing is any different or anymore dismissible.

You really ought to make sure you have all the back story straight before you open your pie hole and try to interject your two cents.

69braincells was the poster who created the “sex vacation” story. I was simply referencing his earlier comments and noting the discrepancies in the narrative these morons were crafting, i.e., in one breath, they’re insisting I’m a “street musician” and/or a “music store clerk,” and in the next they’re suggesting I’m a person who can somehow afford to travel to Thailand for (according to 69braincells) “sex vacations.”

As for my alleged “whining,” this is the first time in my 18 years as a member of this forum that I’ve ever reported an inappropriate post which was directed to me personally. So, once again, you’re opining without having a clue.

Bottom line: If you can’t understand how accusing someone of a crime, viz., “abusing pre-teen girls,” is different from the normal smack talk that goes on here on a daily basis, then your head is much further up your ass than I thought.

Comment

Calm down Mr innocent. You mention sex vacations prior to that post, then Shane took that a bit further by saying it was teen girls.

"Pre-teen" is what Shane said. And no, that's not ok.

Comment

You really ought to make sure you have all the back story straight before you open your pie hole and try to interject your two cents.

69braincells was the poster who created the “sex vacation” story. I was simply referencing his earlier comments and noting the discrepancies in the narrative these morons were crafting, i.e., in one breath, they’re insisting I’m a “street musician” and/or a “music store clerk,” and in the next they’re suggesting I’m a person who can somehow afford to travel to Thailand for (according to 69braincells) “sex vacations.”

As for my alleged “whining,” this is the first time in my 18 years as a member of this forum that I’ve ever reported an inappropriate post which was directed to me personally. So, once again, you’re opining without having a clue.

Bottom line: If you can’t understand how accusing someone of a crime, viz., “abusing pre-teen girls,” is different from the normal smack talk that goes on here on a daily basis, then your head is much further up your ass than I thought.
              Oh so back stories and all. Sounds like 'sex vacations' hit a little close to home as you like to say. Maybe you should be a little more careful on how you talk to people around here too, then maybe you won't have to cry when someone returns the favor...errr I mean, accuses you of a crime.

Comment

Oh so back stories and all. Sounds like 'sex vacations' hit a little close to home as you like to say. Maybe you should be a little more careful on how you talk to people around here too, then maybe you won't have to cry when someone returns the favor...errr I mean, accuses you of a crime.
                The “sex vacation” thing was not much more than smack talk started by 69braincells.

Like most of us, I’ve been dishing that kind of thing out AND taking it for 18 years on here with very few occasions to complain to the mods.

It was when your BF accused me of a crime that he crossed the line.

You must be seriously slow on the uptake if you can’t see the difference even after admin (who is no fan of mine) agreed that it was a bridge too far.

Your insinuation that a forum member is justified in accusing another person of a crime w/o basis simply because they’re butt hurt about something that person said to them would suggest your moral compass is busted.

The question you should be asking yourself right now is “why am I so invested in defending this jerkoff?”

The ruling on the field has already been handed down, Chet.

Comment

The “sex vacation” thing was not much more than smack talk started by 69braincells.

Like most of us, I’ve been dishing that kind of thing out AND taking it for 18 years on here with very few occasions to complain to the mods.

It was when your BF accused me of a crime that he crossed the line.

You must be seriously slow on the uptake if you can’t see the difference even after admin (who is no fan of mine) agreed that it was a bridge too far.

Your insinuation that a forum member is justified in accusing another person of a crime w/o basis simply because they’re butt hurt about something that person said to them would suggest your moral compass is busted.

The question you should be asking yourself right now is “why am I so invested in defending this jerkoff?”

The ruling on the field has already been handed down, Chet.
                  It's not that I'm defending him. I'm just trying to make you understand that you do and have done this same thing to people for many years. You'll deny it, but people here have seen it. Example: Calling someone a racist and part of some radical alt right group while posting a picture of people with torches is basically accusing someone of committing or willing to commit a crime. That's just one of many examples'. You'll defend it as being ok and not the same, but you'll be wrong on that too.

Comment

It's not that I'm defending him. I'm just trying to make you understand that you do and have done this same thing to people for many years. You'll deny it, but people here have seen it. Example: Calling someone a racist and part of some radical alt right group while posting a picture of people with torches is basically accusing someone of committing or willing to commit a crime. That's just one of many examples'. You'll defend it as being ok and not the same, but you'll be wrong on that too.
                    Holy Christ, you’re stupid.

Calling someone a racist isn’t the same thing as falsely accusing someone of a crime.

I realize how desperate you are to make that equivalence work, but it just doesn’t.

Comment

Holy Christ, you’re stupid.

Calling someone a racist isn’t the same thing as falsely accusing someone of a crime.

I realize how desperate you are to make that equivalence work, but it just doesn’t.
                      Quit whining. You have been falsely accusing people of stuff for years. Makes you wonder with your reaction if whoever said that was on to something.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Quit whining.
                        As I said before, this is the first time in 18 years I've reported an inappropriate post that was directed to me personally.

Your definition of "whining" - like so many other things - needs context.

You have been falsely accusing people of stuff for years.
                        Show me where I've ever accused anyone of anything without evidence. Moreover, show me where I've ever falsely accused someone of a serious crime.

If you can't do either of these things, then STFU.

Makes you wonder with your reaction if whoever said that was on to something.
                        So, in other words, such is your commitment to defending your BF that you're willing to follow him over that cliff.

Not sure whether I should be moved by your loyalty or amused by how butt hurt you must be over whatever it was I said to hurt your feelings.

Comment

Quit whining.
                          The ruling has already been made that your BF crossed the line - yet you're still here complaining.

And you don't see the irony.

Comment

Quit whining. You have been falsely accusing people of stuff for years. Makes you wonder with your reaction if whoever said that was on to something.
                            Hmm, he's the only one that doesn't seem to grasp this.

Comment

Hmm, he's the only one that doesn't seem to grasp this.
                              So you're not the only Shane BF who doesn't see the difference between accusing someone of being a racist, etc., and accusing someone of committing a serious crime.

Shocker.

The fact that you keep returning to this thread to obsessively work the same false equivalence - even after the ruling has already been handed down by admin - speaks loud and clear about that which you "don't seem to grasp."

Comment

• Is It a Crime to Falsely Accuse Someone of a Crime?

It should be clear that a person who accidentally makes a false accusation to police is unlikely to face any criminal penalty at all. A person will not face criminal prosecution if they, in good faith, report someone they believe has committed a crime. But if the accuser has no reasonable basis to believe a crime has been committed, then they may be wandering into the false accusations territory where criminal (and civil) liability could exist.

https://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/20...f-a-crime.html

Comment

Working...
                                X