The Decency Line...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShaneSpicoli

i love it. They called everyone on this forum a nazi for 4 years, now they cant deal with it when one of them turns out to be a pedo.
    There you go making criminal accusations with virtually no basis again.

You are one mentally and morally defective POS.

Comment

• I mean can't we all agree (republicans) slandering someone because of Race, Religion, color, creed, gender is wrong?

I mean all religions are stupid but i don't discriminate one over another.

Comment

• Taco always seemed like a great guy..... WHO would have though he harbored such beliefs.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Calling someone a Nazi is not the same thing as accusing someone of a serious crime.

Anybody with two IQ points to rub together can see this.
          Sorry pal baseless accusations are just that. Call me a murderer, I don’t care. When you defend yourself vigorously , we start to question.
          Last edited by 69bronco; 04-18-2020, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• Day 34 in Bangkok, I hope it’s fun for you. Great place to get stuck. I’d bet for you

Comment

• Originally posted by 69bronco View Post

Sorry pal baseless accusations are just that. Call me a murderer, I don’t care. When you defend yourself victoriously, we start to question.
              You're a moron.

It's not a crime to be a Nazi.

Accusing someone of a crime, viz., sexually abusing pre-teen girls (his exact words) without any basis, is defamation.

Comment

• Originally posted by 69braincells
                Day 34 in Bangkok, I hope it’s fun for you. Great place to get stuck. I’d bet for you
                Just curious: As you write this "cool story" how do you come up with dates, e.g., "day 34?"

Comment

You're a moron.

It's not a crime to be a Nazi.

Accusing someone of a crime, viz., sexually abusing pre-teen girls (his exact words) without any basis, is defamation.
                  Calling someone a racist or a nazi is too. Enjoy the extended sex vacation labron. 3 years of being an asshole here is catching up eh?

Comment

Calling someone a racist or a nazi is too. Enjoy the extended sex vacation labron. 3 years of being an asshole here is catching up eh?
                    Calling someone a Nazi or a racist isn't the same thing as accusing someone of a crime.

Even a simpleton like you should be able to understand the difference.

Comment

• The crying by the 18 year pretend Bronco fan on this forum is beyond hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
                        The crying by the 18 year pretend Bronco fan on this forum is beyond hilarious.
                        You mean you're another mentally and morally defective bottom feeder who sees nothing inappropriate about accusing someone of criminal activity without evidence?

I'm shocked.

Comment

You mean you're another mentally and morally defective bottom feeder who sees nothing inappropriate about accusing someone of criminal activity without evidence?

I'm shocked.

Defamation isn’t limited to accusations of criminal activity. You’re acting like a guilty person though.

Comment

• 45 cultists don't mind that he'd hit Ivanka.

Comment

Did 69Bronco get banned too ?

Comment

• There is literally no reason to believe that any of the mods here are going to be cool with people accusing others of being pedophiles. The idea that anyone here is going to be cool with that is preposterous. We didn't make it 20 years here allowing silly garbage like that to become the norm.

Comment

Working...
                                X