This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
    Yeah, apparently decency used to be a thing!
    And now you can't even post actual photos of the FLOTUS without violating the forum rules.

Yay family values!

Comment

• Originally posted by peacepipe View Post

Well if the shoe fits wear it. Calling out someone’s indecency is not vulgar.
      If you can't substantiate such slurs, you should have the brains to not use them.

Comment

• This forum would sure as hell be more peaceful and decent if the ignore feature worked.

Comment

• didnt you just call Nyuk a Nazi?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneSpicoli
            didnt you just call Nyuk a Nazi?
            Didn’t nyuKKK refer to blacks as a “low IQ group?”

If the shoe fits...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
              This forum would sure as hell be more peaceful and decent if the ignore feature worked.
              Did you ever get it to work? I just added another name to see if it was consistent. It worked.

Add the name. That's the hardest part, don't save. Then hit the spacebar from the end of that name. Now add anyone already on your ignore list so it's sandwiched.

When you hit 'save' you should see the name added to the list among the others.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post

Did you ever get it to work? I just added another name to see if it was consistent. It worked.

Add the name. That's the hardest part, don't save. Then hit the spacebar from the end of that name. Now add anyone already on your ignore list so it's sandwiched.

When you hit 'save' you should see the name added to the list among the others.
                I tried that a bunch of times. Wouldn't go.

Comment

I tried that a bunch of times. Wouldn't go.
                  I tried again and it worked.....for a while. Now it doesn't. Weird bug.

Comment

• The Decency Line...

How about speech that meets the legal criteria for slander or defamation?

For example:

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/jib...34#post2608134

Is this crossing the line?

Smack talk is one thing (it's sort of what we do here) but accusing other forum members of serious crimes without any basis is another ball game.

Comment

• You've gotten poor wee naif LINO bong boy's goat and he's lost his cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                        The Decency Line...

How about speech that meets the legal criteria for slander or defamation?

For example:

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/jib...34#post2608134

Is this crossing the line?

Smack talk is one thing (it's sort of what we do here) but accusing other forum members of serious crimes without any basis is another ball game.
                        I would ban him for that ****, but that's me. Calling somebody a pedophile is not the same thing as calling somebody a Nazi. Nazi can even be humorous (Jo Jo Rabbit). Nothing humorous about "pedophile."

Comment

I would ban him for that ****, but that's me. Calling somebody a pedophile is not the same thing as calling somebody a Nazi. Nazi can even be humorous (Jo Jo Rabbit). Nothing humorous about "pedophile."
                          No it’s the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by 69bronco View Post

No it’s the same.
                            Nope. You're wrong.

Comment

• Poor wee naif LINO bong boy doesn't mind pedos at all. He supports the one in the WH.

Comment

• Originally posted by 69bronco View Post

No it’s the same.
                                Calling someone a Nazi is not the same thing as accusing someone of a serious crime.

Anybody with two IQ points to rub together can see this.

Comment

Working...
                                X