The Decency Line...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spider View Post
    Yeah , the entire thread is gone ..... I wonder why a-hole ?
    So I magically made the thread disappear?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dead Head View Post
      So I magically made the thread disappear?
      In a way .... family smack isnt well accepted around here .... you now have the name ****head with alot of people ..... I may have prevoked you into an argument , but I never prevoked you into family smack , that is all on you ......

Comment

• Originally posted by Spider View Post
        In a way .... family smack isnt well accepted around here .... you now have the name ****head with alot of people ..... I may have prevoked you into an argument , but I never prevoked you into family smack , that is all on you ......
        Oh I see. So you decide where the line is. Bull ****. You started it, and now when it hurts your feelings you have a problem with it. It doesn't work that way. Now STFU little man. You can't handle it.

And cut the crap. Most of the people that regularly post in this sub-forum constantly name call and run smack. So much so that someone had to post a thread about dcecency. I searched your posts. You're an a-hole and everybody knows it. You have no business talking about what should be and what shouldn't be said.
        Last edited by Dead Head; 01-08-2008, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• OK now I'm beginning to believe this Garcia.

Comment

Oh I see. So you decide where the line is. Bull ****. You started it, and now when it hurts your feelings you have a problem with it. It doesn't work that way. Now STFU little man. You can't handle it.

And cut the crap. Most of the people that regularly post in this sub-forum constantly name call and run smack. So much so that someone had to post a thread about dcecency. I searched your posts. You're an a-hole and everybody knows it. You have no business talking about what should be and what shouldn't be said.
            Deal with it ****head . . it is your problem not mine GB

Comment

• Uh, for the record. I deleted the "Crazy Ron Paulers" thread, just to pull the rug out from under everybody. If that's what you guys are referencing.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
                Uh, for the record. I deleted the "Crazy Ron Paulers" thread, just to pull the rug out from under everybody. If that's what you guys are referencing.
                It was ....

Comment

• The only thing I don't get is why Garcia is choosing to use this 'Dead Head' nickname. He disappears at the the same time this guy increases his posts...who is he kidding? We all know it's him, what does he think he's accomplishing? Does he think that this will establish that some other sad, pitiful individual shares his inane views? I don't get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoInferno View Post
                    The only thing I don't get is why Garcia is choosing to use this 'Dead Head' nickname. He disappears at the the same time this guy increases his posts...who is he kidding? We all know it's him, what does he think he's accomplishing? Does he think that this will establish that some other sad, pitiful individual shares his inane views? I don't get it.
                    shhhhh it is a secret James Bond 007 stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoInferno View Post
                      The only thing I don't get is why Garcia is choosing to use this 'Dead Head' nickname. He disappears at the the same time this guy increases his posts...who is he kidding? We all know it's him, what does he think he's accomplishing? Does he think that this will establish that some other sad, pitiful individual shares his inane views?

At the rate the BushCo bandwagon has emptied out over the past year or so, Garcia needs all the company he can get.

Comment

• Let's get this thread back on topic with a reminder that even though the political atmosphere is not always cordial during primary season, it's in the best interests of the OrangeMane messageboard to treat others with respect even when disagreements arise with regard to political viewpoints.

Thanks in Advance...

Comment

• Some of you people are nuts and do not have a clue. And pretending I am somebody else is just ridiculous.

Comment

Some of you people are nuts and do not have a clue.<b> And pretending I am somebody else is just ridiculous.
                            It's good you realize that, there could be help for you after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by baja View Post
                              It's good you realize that, there could be help for you after all.
                              I believe you know exactly what I meant.

Comment

I believe you know exactly what I meant.
                                Sure Garcia, whatever you say. Wink wink

Comment

Working...
                                X