Ghostof [ 1 ] 0.99%
    GoChiefs [ 19 ] 18.81%
    Scorp [ 0 ] 0%
    Dénise [ 9 ] 8.91%
    Recxjake [ 3 ] 2.97%
    'Hamas' Jenkins [ 7 ] 6.93%
    Taco John [ 9 ] 8.91%

Does this qualify as gay bashing?
    I went and voted it up to twenty. I have no idea who anyone else but Taco is.

Comment

• I just got tired of seeing Kaylore's name at the top of the page sense 7/25/07, hell he almost never posts here.

Comment

• Originally posted by baja View Post
        I just got tired of seeing Kaylore's name at the top of the page sense 7/25/07, hell he almost never posts here.
        Well you could take some time to learn some decency.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dead Head View Post
          Well you could take some time to learn some decency.
          So says the man that throws family smack .......... Perhaps you can look up the word hypocrit ........

Comment

• Originally posted by Spider View Post
            So says the man that throws family smack .......... Perhaps you can look up the word hypocrit ........
            Perhaps you shouldn't go around calling people candy ass. And the only reason you are upset about what I posted is because it's true.

Comment

• Treat other people with respect and you will get the same in kind.

Comment

Perhaps you shouldn't go around calling people candy ass. And the only reason you are upset about what I posted is because it's true.
                no you didnt upset me , I deal with candy asses like you all the time , the family smack didnt bother me at all , it is you it looked bad on ......trust me

Comment

Treat other people with respect and you will get the same in kind.
                  see thats what you dont get , I dont want respect from you , you are a ****ing Idiot ,and scum ....

Comment

see thats what you dont get , I dont want respect from you , you are a ****ing Idiot ,and scum ....
                    Then don't post in threads like this and whine like a little girl when you don't get respect, bubba.

Comment

no you didnt upset me , I deal with candy asses like you all the time , the family smack didnt bother me at all , it is you it looked bad on ......trust me
                      Hardly. You are the one that looks bad. I've seen you post stuff on this forum over the years, bubba. I thought your username used to be a little different. I knew what you were about long before this exchange. You and the two clowns from yesterday are a bunch of jackass tards. Stick to what you know clown. ****ing your ugly wife and squeezing out kids. The sad thing is you spend so much time on here, I wonder who really does provide for all you kids. Probably the state, dead beat.

Comment

Then don't post in threads like this and whine like a little girl when you don't get respect, bubba.
                        pointing out your hypocrisy isnt whining ..... you lost your self richeous attitude real fast bozo ..........you was all over TGN , then as soon as you got some , you went all drama queen ........ consider yourself exposed as a ****ing hypocrite .. Chances are you are a christian also we all know how Christians are

Comment

pointing out your hypocrisy isnt whining ..... you lost your self richeous attitude real fast bozo ..........you was all over TGN , then as soon as you got some , you went all drama queen ........ consider yourself exposed as a ****ing hypocrite .. Chances are you are a christian also we all know how Christians are
                          "you was all over". So I insulted your gay truck buddy lover? I apologize dumbneck.

Comment

"you was all over". So I insulted your gay truck buddy lover? I apologize dumbneck.
                            you think Changing your name is fooling anyone ? you know I was damn right about the family smack , thats why you deleted all the post about it ........ Now you are up here with your skirt hiked up playin Drama queen ?
                            things must be slow at the Dugeons and Dragons meet .........

Comment

you think Changing your name is fooling anyone ? you know I was damn right about the family smack , thats why you deleted all the post about it ........ Now you are up here with your skirt hiked up playin Drama queen ?
                              things must be slow at the Dugeons and Dragons meet .........
                              This is my user name and I didn't delete anything. If you'll notice dumb neck, the whole thread is gone.

Comment

This is my user name and I didn't delete anything. If you'll notice dumb neck, the whole thread is gone.
                                Yeah , the entire thread is gone ..... I wonder why asshole ?

Comment

Working...
                                X