The Decency Line...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by footstepsfrom#27
    Somebody help me out here because I'm a little confused. During our family time last night when we all gathered 'round the ol' laptop for some Orange Mane time and a bag of Orville Redenbackers, my 10 year old spotted this in the family friendly section of the OM. I think we were assured that we could use the FF section as a guide to what is acceptable in the evil WRP as well...no? I guess I'm missing something here, cause "child molester" is the first thing that popped into my head...she looks 16...maybe. Somebody got a clue how this doesn't flag a Mod's attention? Inquiring minds want to know...

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/newrepl...eply&p=1187789

Just trying to do my part...

Damn she is hot though ... and way over 16

Comment

• Wow, Teej. I thought maybe only the Chiefsplanet political forum had these kinds of problems. I guess it's just politics that brings out the worst in people (*sigh*).

Comment

• Originally posted by banyon View Post
        Wow, Teej. I thought maybe only the Chiefsplanet political forum had these kinds of problems. I guess it's just politics that brings out the worst in people (*sigh*).
        Unfortunately, you're right. Some people love to argue and call each other names just for the hell of it. However, it has gotten better. In fact, the Plummer/Cutler debate is more vicious than anything you would see in this forum right now...

Comment

• Originally posted by Crushaholic View Post
          Unfortunately, you're right. Some people love to argue and call each other names just for the hell of it. However, it has gotten better. In fact, the Plummer/Cutler debate is more vicious than anything you would see in this forum right now...

Well, we had a pathetic version of that debate with the idiots who wanted Damon Huard to take Green's job. I think your beloved "Boob" was one of the Huard-backers.

Comment

Well, we had a pathetic version of that debate with the idiots who wanted Damon Huard to take Green's job. I think your beloved "Boob" was one of the Huard-backers.
            Please he isn't "ours", we been trying to give him back since he shown up, and I think it high time and name of decency that your fan base take him back with loving arms, and remove that fatass from this board.

Comment

• Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
              Please he isn't "ours", we been trying to give him back since he shown up, and I think it high time and name of decency that your fan base take him back with loving arms, and remove that fatass from this board.
              , I know what you mean.

I meant that he's "Boob" (Bob) to you and "GoatCheeze" (GoChiefs) to us.

Comment

, I know what you mean.

I meant that he's "Boob" (Bob) to you and "GoatCheeze" (GoChiefs) to us.
                I actually call hime Bobo (the clown) or BlowsChefs (when I'm feeling nice). You know he tells us that you guys idolize him over there, and you think he super smart.

Comment

• Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
                  I actually call hime Bobo (the clown) or BlowsChefs (when I'm feeling nice). You know he tells us that you guys idolize him over there, and you think he super smart.
                  Um, Yeah.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...hlight=dumbest

Comment

• That made my day, welcome aboard and WRaP section of the board isn't really that bad, and we do self moderate most of the time. And we welcome all points of views.

Comment

• Queen of the balls?

Tُm Cash [ 13 ] 12.87%
                      Chiefs4me [ 7 ] 6.93%
                      Badgirl [ 10 ] 9.90%
                      Mecca [ 3 ] 2.97%
                      Mooo [ 5 ] 4.95%
                      Gunter_Fan [ 5 ] 4.95%
                      Slayer Diablo [ 5 ] 4.95%
                      Hootie [ 5 ] 4.95%
                      Ghostof [ 1 ] 0.99%
                      GoChiefs [ 19 ] 18.81%
                      Scorp [ 0 ] 0%
                      Dénise [ 9 ] 8.91%
                      Recxjake [ 3 ] 2.97%
                      'Hamas' Jenkins [ 7 ] 6.93%
                      Taco John [ 9 ] 8.91%

Does this qualify as gay bashing?

Comment

• Originally posted by quiettiger View Post

Does this qualify as gay bashing?
                        I'm not very P.C. but I think it's okay for gays to bash other gay people.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheTrueOne View Post
                          I'm not very P.C. but I think it's okay for gays to bash other gay people.
                          Is that called fisting?

Comment

• Originally posted by baja fan View Post
                            Is that called fisting?
                            I just googled that to be informed for the discussion and I don’t think I’ll ever forgive you.

Comment

• I hope you didn't hit Goggle Photos

Comment

• Originally posted by baja fan View Post
                                I hope you didn't hit Goggle Photos
                                You my friend are a bastard.

Comment

Working...
                                X