Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Decency Line...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Pezman
    Yeah, he does bring out the worst in some of the members of this forum sometimes. But believe me, only his attacks with Patch were more out of control that this and thankfully, we havent seen anything that bad since. I trust you wont stoop to that level again
    Well not to Bronco fan, but do I have permission to rip into Chiefs fans

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SactownOrangeSunday
      Well not to Bronco fan, but do I have permission to rip into Chiefs fans

      Yes, but make sure you when you rip them into them, its in small words. They get confused if the words are more then two syllables

      Comment


      • Originally posted by elsid13
        Yes, but make sure you when you rip them into them, its in small words. They get confused if the words are more then two syllables
        ahhh but what can you do about our poor misguided Chiefs fans

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Pezman
          Yeah, he does bring out the worst in some of the members of this forum sometimes. But believe me, only his attacks with Patch were more out of control that this and thankfully, we havent seen anything that bad since. I trust you wont stoop to that level again
          you should see me on the CB .......... I concider the turmoil to be research for my New Book .....how to influence people and make friend the right way ..... then I will release a book called diet tips for skinny people ........ Soon I wont need Errands tax money

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BroncoBuff
            What's your problem?

            Why don't you do your job and MODERATE this room, instead of b****ing and threatening?

            TJ, it was just one week ago when you complained in the main room that WRP is a "cess pool" and whenever you go there "you feel dirty." And yet on that VERY SAME DAY - you started a thread in here!!!! (The "Reesurrect a President" thread - a great thread). I'm sorry, TJ, but that makes you a first-class hypocrite in my book, at least on this topic.

            WRP is the only room on this board without a moderator ... and yet you are "shocked, shocked!" when name-calling goes on?! Gimme a break. Stop blaming the room. As somebody who spends time in here (that's absolutely certain he posts nothing improper), your threats tick me off. You say "police yourself"? I say "do your job." Why not get, maybe, RedRocket to moderate? He seems pretty level-headed and not too political, and he has time to spend 30-60 minutes twice a day to go through the threads. We'll help him by self-reporting with PMs, and he can dole out whatever warnings or suspensions are warranted. (You know - like you do in EVERY OTHER room?!?)

            I know the OM has been growing exponentially, and I'm happy for you and everybody. BUt don't act like the problem is getting "out of control," From where I sit, you're the problem. You and that empty box at the bottom of the page that says "Moderator:"

            I'll do it if you guys want, I don't mind.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Red Rocket RC
              I'll do it if you guys want, I don't mind.
              all this time I thought you was a chief fan ......... Sorry for ignoring you .......

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Red Rocket RC
                I'll do it if you guys want, I don't mind.
                Man thanks, but do you really want to be the most hated man on the board Lesson #1 in life, never volunteer for no win situation.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by elsid13
                  Man thanks, but do you really want to be the most hated man on the board Lesson #1 in life, never volunteer for no win situation.
                  Who can hate a cripple?

                  Besides, I'd be glad to help TJ.

                  all this time I thought you was a chief fan ......... Sorry for ignoring you .......
                  You insult me.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Red Rocket RC



                    You insult me.
                    Diddnt mean to ......... Bob was talking about a red rocket ........ perhaps I should realy read one of his post before I jump to a conclusion ..... my bad

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by §Pide®
                      Diddnt mean to ......... Bob was talking about a red rocket ........ perhaps I should realy read one of his post before I jump to a conclusion ..... my bad
                      Where?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Red Rocket RC
                        Where?
                        Had somthing to do with Sirtan comming to the chiefs .........I cant remember the thread , I just glanced at it

                        Comment


                        • You know, I can't help but notice a whopping irony in all this.

                          Those people who, by dint of their political worldview, preach about personal responsibility and rugged individualism and "getting government off our backs" are the same people who constantly look to TJ and the mods to intervene in their problems with others here.

                          The liberals here are the least likely to demand such interventions.

                          Funny how that works.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN
                            You know, I can't help but notice a whopping irony in all this.

                            Those people who, by dint of their political worldview, preach about personal responsibility and rugged individualism and "getting government off our backs" are the same people who constantly look to TJ and the mods to intervene in their problems with others here.

                            The liberals here are the least likely to demand such interventions.

                            Funny how that works.
                            You might be right .... I Know I never said a word.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BroncoBuff
                              You might be right .... I Know I never said a word.
                              I've never seen any evidence of a complaint about a conservative by a liberal on this forum.

                              If any have occurred, then none have been addressed here, and none have prompted any warnings or ultimatums from TJ that I'm aware of.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SactownOrangeSunday
                                Yep like I said my diatribe with Spide did it, trouble is my middle name, wait no actually its not. Seriously though sorry to all those that were offended I never should have gone there.
                                Correct, you shouldn't have...dman

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X