Happy Zombie Apocalypse Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Zombie Apocalypse Friday

Get out and buy the shiat you dont need with the money you dont have. Cheap chinese goods are like braaaaiiiinns. Consume them or perish.

Watch the guy in the orange jacket .....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dFFqUdToBGc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Ebt wishes and medicaid dreams. Seasons beatings from the social safety hammock.

Comment

Spongebob looks rightfully terrified. Hold perfectly still and pray the EBT zombies find another electronic carcass to devour.

Comment

http://youtu.be/PZm-jVPJL7I

That escalated quickly. There was a man with no sleeves, a granny on a scooter, and an annoying person with a heart condition!

Comment

Truly amazing that so many people with so few jobs have so much disposable income. Is this a great country or what?

Comment

I went to Walmart last night for a stroller and that is the very last time I will ever go to one at this time of the year ever again. I had so many people trying to run me down with shopping carts that my ankles were bleeding.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
                Truly amazing that so many people with so few jobs have so much disposable income. Is this a great country or what?
                Everything is fine! Obama's Quantitative Easing couldn't possibly have any adverse effects could it? It's not like American's have ever gotten over their head in debt before. oh wait......

The reality is there is going to be a real black friday for discounted assets.
                Last edited by Meck77; 11-30-2013, 04:54 AM.

Comment

These are the same people that will later gather outside Wal-Mart to protest and demand that the country's largest private retailer pay higher wages. It's their God given right for all citizens to own a 60" flat screen.

Comment

This is how your fellow humans behave in time of law and order, in the known presence of police and video surveillance -- fighting like hyenas over Chinese slave goods. Just imagine how they will act when the perpetual Santa Claus quits delivering every 1st and 15th of the month and the social safety hammock fails.

Comment

This is how your fellow humans behave in time of law and order, in the known presence of police and video surveillance -- fighting like hyenas over Chinese slave goods. Just imagine how they will act when the perpetual Santa Claus quits delivering every 1st and 15th of the month and the social safety hammock fails.
                      They'll storm the Bastille.

Look out.

Comment

You can't storm the bastille with great success.

Comment

The two videos posted in this thread scare me. Big time.

The human race is doomed. People like these severly outnumber intelligent, rational human beings. We really are regressing as a species.

Comment

Originally posted by alkemical View Post
                            You can't storm the bastille with great success.
                            Actually, fewer than 1,000 pesants, most armed with muskets lacking ball and shot, took the Bastille from +/- 110 defenders.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storming_of_the_Bastille

Comment

Storm the black iron prison and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X