Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those who believe in the Constitution's limiting powers may like this...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Those who believe in the Constitution's limiting powers may like this...

    The We the People Fight Tyranny Game teaches history, the Constitution and the difference between freedom and "free" stuff + it is VERY funny! Take a look at the only history curriculum that you can play.

    http://marketplace.theblaze.com/educ...anny-game.html


  • #2
    I love "freedom" and "liberty". I support the freedom of all people, especially corporations.

    I spend the majority of my waking life in a corporation. They tell me what I can wear, what I can say, they monitor my every second on the computer (and censor 90% of the internet), plus they give me 30 minutes to eat lunch. Like I said, I just love freedom.
    Last edited by Blart; 11-27-2013, 07:44 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Blart View Post
      I love "freedom" and "liberty". I support the freedom of all people, especially corporations.

      I spend the majority of my waking life in a corporation. They tell me what I can wear, what I can say, they monitor my every second on the computer (and censor 90% of the internet), plus they give me 30 minutes to eat lunch. Like I said, I just love freedom.
      You have the freedom to find another job, and the liberty to leave this corporation.

      They pay you to work, not peruse the internet...they expect you to be professional in your actions and dress, and they pay you to eat your lunch for those 30 minutes

      I'm not saying you're a dumbass, but seriously...wouldn't you have to be?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by errand View Post
        You have the freedom to find another job, and the liberty to leave this corporation.

        They pay you to work, not peruse the internet...they expect you to be professional in your actions and dress, and they pay you to eat your lunch for those 30 minutes

        I'm not saying you're a dumbass, but seriously...wouldn't you have to be?
        Yup, you can just leave one corporation and sell yourself to any of the other 5 conglomerates left in the USA. Just as the founders intended. (note to conservatives: that is sarcasm)

        How is that any different than "Love it or leave it"? You don't like the "tyranny" of a democratically elected government regulating corporate pollution? Regulating corporate profits from health problems? Regulating minimum wages? You're free to leave.


        The point is: libertarians/conservatives interests are directly aligned with the most collectivist, freedom-hating entities in the USA. For irony's sake, they call it liberty.


        Last edited by Blart; 11-27-2013, 11:54 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Work for someone else or die. Those are the only two paths in life.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Taco John View Post
            Work for someone else or die. Those are the only two paths in life.
            I actually work for myself, **** isn't easy though.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Blart View Post
              I actually work for myself, **** isn't easy though.
              5 dollar handies in the bathhouse won't amount to much if you are typing all day.

              Comment


              • #8
                A card from the game:



                Hmmmm..... As much as I hate the phrase, this does seem to be a perfect example of a:

                Comment

                Working...
                X