Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exit the vehicle and voluntarily provide a DNA/blood/breathalyzer specimen, citizen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exit the vehicle and voluntarily provide a DNA/blood/breathalyzer specimen, citizen.

Federal survey has been initiated. You have twenty seconds to comply.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/19/us/dru...cks/index.html

I would ask them to give me $100 for blood.

Comment

This is the kind of thing liberals used to slobber at the mouth about as violating rights. But ever since Obama became president, even these things they have become chicken **** about, scared to complain about anymore.

Comment

I went through a DUI checkpoint after a gig the other night and gave the officer a really bad time. These checkpoints are a friggin disgrace to our rights. He asks for my registration, insurance, then goes into the where am i going, where am i coming from. So I said i don't want to tell you that it's my personal business. He gave me a look, shined his bright ****ing light in my face and then said I could go. They try and intimidate for sure. I was positive he was going to try and search my car for no reason. Remember in school when the govt teacher would talk about the Soviet Union and how they watched the citizens every move, and you couldn't go anywhere without having to show your papers lol. Yeah um............We are worst then that now because they have technology. They are storing your play number everytime you go through an intersection with a camera. We are being tracked big time.

Comment

It does suck Obama is a liberal but not when it comes to civil liberties. He's ****ing old school gestapo on that.

Comment

By licking these boots you give implied consent for a sailvary DNA collection, citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
              By licking these boots you give implied consent for a sailvary DNA collection, citizen.
              But these same ass-clowns get their panties in a wad when asked if we should show a valid ID to vote in a national election.

Comment

The uniformed police officers are forcing you off the road for a completely voluntary collection of your genetic code for the progress of the collective, citizen. Failure to comply equates to impairment and will be prosecuted accordingly.

Comment

The uniformed police officers are forcing you off the road for a completely voluntary collection of your genetic code for the progress of the collective, citizen. Failure to comply equates to impairment and will be prosecuted accordingly.
                  Strange this would happen in Alabama where everbody's DNA is the same.

Comment

As one sees, the liberals around here have avoided this. They don't know what to say. Quick, someone find a liberal website so they can get their marching orders so as to not to sound even more stupid than usual while attempting to excuse this away or they are left with the pretending it isn't happening routine.

Comment

Did anyone read the article?

Can anyone tell us how long they've been doing this?

Can anyone tell us why, all of the sudden, now that a Democrat is in office, the conservative turds are all over it?

Can't be partisanship.

Can't be!

Comment

The roadblocks were part of a study orchestrated by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). The agency contracted the Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation, based in Calverton, MD, to perform the roadblocks. The program costs taxpayers $7.9 million over 3 years, according to NBC News Dallas-Fort Worth.

The agency confirmed that the operation is currently being launched in 30 different U.S. cities.

http://www.policestateusa.com/2013/f...na-roadblocks/

The tree of progress needs to be watered with the voluntary blood and saliva of the collective. Failure to volunteer implies impairment, citizen.

Comment

This is a disturbing development.

Don't avoid eye contact in NM.

Lawsuit: Cops forced man to undergo enemas, colonoscopy on invalid warrant

After Eckert was pulled over, a Deming police officer said that he saw Eckert "was avoiding eye contact with me," his "left hand began to shake," and he stood "erect (with) his legs together," the affidavit stated.

Eckert was told he could go home after a third officer issued him a traffic citation. But before he did, Eckert voluntarily consented to a search of him and his vehicle, the affidavit states. A K-9 dog subsequently hit on a spot in the Dodge's driver's seat, though no drugs were found.
                          http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/06/justic...earch-lawsuit/

More like a trend....

Now, another similar story has surfaced. New Mexico cops did the same thing to another driver, Timothy Young, for failing to signal a turn in October, 2012.

When officers pulled Young over in Silver City for the minor violation, one of their drug-sniffing dogs indicated that he had drugs on him. After cops obtained a warrant, Young was taken to Gila Regional Medical Center where he was forced to undergo several enemas, anal finger exams, and a colonoscopy — just like Eckert.

No drugs were found on Young, either.
                          http://benswann.com/new-mexico-polic...or-violations/

Comment

I read that about the colonoscopy. I can't imagine what the physician was thinking but there is absolutely no indication for colonoscopy as a means for law enforcement search and seizure. If true he/she should lose their license. If I were asked to perform such an exam I would lol and write a prescription for a weeks worth of pounded sand.

Comment

I read that about the colonoscopy. I can't imagine what the physician was thinking but there is absolutely no indication for colonoscopy as a means for law enforcement search and seizure. If true he/she should lose their license. If I were asked to perform such an exam I would lol and write a prescription for a weeks worth of pounded sand.

Comment

Working...
                              X