Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

So let me get this straight:

What we have so far is "you're a street musician and/or a music store clerk who can afford to take sex vacations to Thailand."

Sounds like you guys need to work on your story a bit more, Stoney.
    just because you abuse pre teen girls in Thailand doesnt mean you are a man. In fact it actually makes you a foreign pedophile.

No wonder you like Joe Biden.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneSpicoli

just because you abuse pre teen girls in Thailand doesnt mean you are man.
      That's a pretty serious accusation. Got any evidence to back it up?

In any case, you can explain how a "street musician" and/or "music store clerk" can afford to vacation in Thailand when you're ready.

I'll wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post

just because you abuse pre teen girls in Thailand doesnt mean you are a man. In fact it actually makes you a foreign pedophile.

No wonder you like Joe Biden.

Real men go to Vegas and play with adult strippers over 18. Like Trump and myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneFalco
          i need to change your meme from the Great Wall backround to a Pattaya beach filled with high school girls.
          ruthless.

Comment

That's a pretty serious accusation. Got any evidence to back it up?

In any case, you can explain how a "street musician" and/or "music store clerk" can afford to vacation in Thailand when you're ready.

I'll wait.
            To me its weird. Sex vacations for a place known for child sex tourism. But you are a democrat, so you don't see anything wrong with it.

Comment

What is the matter with you? Biden and Trump are both losers. Your attempts to tear Trump down and buck Biden up is an exercise in futility.

Face it, We've lost the country. The lesson (which you have not learned) is that the real power in the USA is the oligarchy - the small group that makes all of the big decisions. The presidency has been subordinated to them - which makes the president a figurehead.

A slow motion coup has happened in our lifetime. All that remains is the weeping and gnashing of teeth.

That is, unless the American people wake the F*** up and decide to take matters into their own hands.

Comment

Hey guys im LA broncos fan. Im so cool i go on sex vacations in Thailand. The place with the biggest reputation for child prostitution on the planet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_...on_in_Thailand

Hey guys, I'm Shane Spicoli. I'm such a miserable INCEL I have to concoct baseless, slanderous claims about others in order to feel good about myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAGAtMAN View Post
                  To me its weird. Sex vacations for a place known for child sex tourism. But you are a democrat, so you don't see anything wrong with it.
                  The fact that the ONLY thing you know about the country is the sex tourism business speaks volumes about you.

Comment

i need to change your meme from the Great Wall backround to a Pattaya beach filled with high school girls.
                    You sound like a man of experience.

Comment

So you are pretending the place you go for "sex vacations" isnt known worldwide for these problems?

Interesting.
                      Show me where I said I go to Thailand for "sex vacations."

Oh, that's right: you just pulled that out of your ass.

Comment

You just tried to brag about it.
                        Nope.

I was clearly referring to YOUR story that I was taking "sex vacations."

Comment

Nope.

I was clearly referring to YOUR story that I was taking "sex vacations."
                          Check your rear view mirror

Comment

• Originally posted by MAGAtMAN View Post

Check your rear view mirror
                            Check with the cool story department and see if you qualify for a tuition refund.

Comment

no one said that, look at your post, its the first mention of it. lmao. Then you defended Thailand as being known for "other things".

You cant fake news yourself outta this.
                              69 Brian Cells mentioned it first.

You really have a troubled relationship with facts (in addition to a sick mind.)

Comment

• 😂 exposed. Gotta credit nyuk for exposing the predator, but still funny

Comment

Working...
                                X