Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the Lib/Dems. What, in your own words, does "Obamacare" mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the Lib/Dems. What, in your own words, does "Obamacare" mean?

This ought to be good.
    Last edited by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun; 11-08-2013, 04:53 PM.

There are plenty of Obamacare threads already. Choose one. Enough of your spamming.

Comment

the title doesn't make sense.

"What in your own words "Obamacare"?"

Comment

I love this. I gave you guys a chance to speak you minds and said nothing. But its true any time you aska Lib/Dem about anything. All you guys do is accuse others of "not caring" and "not having the answers".

Comment

To me, Obamacare means endless threads from people who don't have two brain cells to rub together.

I win.

Cry more, puss.

Comment

The liberals are obviously upset of how a mess this has become, but they think criticizing Obama means you're a racist(he's a black democrat, so off limits), so they'd rather focus on republicans(minority ones included) and blame them for all of this.

Comment

!. Urban Dictionary: Obamacare refer to Cluster****

Military term for an operation in which multiple things have gone wrong. Related to "SNAFU" (Situation Normal, All ****ed Up") and "FUBAR" (****ed Up Beyond All Repair).

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post

Military term for an operation in which multiple things have gone wrong. Related to "SNAFU" (Situation Normal, All ****ed Up") and "FUBAR" (****ed Up Beyond All Repair).
                This from a BushCo cheerleader?

Priceless!

Comment

Anyone else find it fitting those two acronyms originated in the military?

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                    This from a BushCo cheerleader?

Priceless!
                    Answer the question first.

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
                      Answer the question first.
                      Obamacare = a republican idea right-wingers hate because it was adopted by a Democrat.

Comment

Obamacare = a republican idea right-wingers hate because it was adopted by a Democrat.
                        . You are stupider than you look. I said what does it mean! Not Where is came from(which is a another lie BTW).

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
                          . You are stupider than you look. I said what does it mean! Not Where is came from(which is a another lie BTW).
                          Obamacare is a word invented by stupid people like you, Hobo, to describe something people slightly smarter than you (not that hard) thought up decades ago, and now that it's been implemented (albeit by the opposing party), people as dumb as you (fairly difficult to achieve) want to demonize.

That's what it means.

Also, you're a stupid piece of ****.

Sorry, had to get that in there.

Comment

Originally posted by houghtam View Post
                            Obamacare is a word invented by stupid people like you, Hobo, to describe something people slightly smarter than you (not that hard) thought up decades ago, and now that it's been implemented (albeit by the opposing party), people as dumb as you (fairly difficult to achieve) want to demonize.

That's what it means.

Also, you're a stupid piece of ****.

Sorry, had to get that in there.
                            I see the lawyer has come out give a none answer.

Comment

Nobody wants to take credit for Obamacare. Zero republicans voted for it, and democrats say it wasn't their idea either.

Comment

Working...
                              X