Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning: No posts mocking gender, race, or sexual preference. (UPDATED)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShaneSpicoli
    ^

Comment

• What is funny is only the Republicans are against this.

Comment

• Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

Edit from the Adminstrator:

Additionally:

Racial hate speech of all types is unwelcome on this forum, including calling people "racists" because you disagree with them on policy. It is impermissible on this forum to call people racists or bigots for holding mainstream, recently bi-partisan positions such as "we should defend our immigration laws." Having policy discussions is not a reason to call people "racists."

Additionally, it is unacceptable to use bigoted hate slurs such as "Uncle Tom" that aims to stifle political discussion from conservative black Americans.
        I have a question about this. I am casually referred to by certain posters here as "nyuKKK." It would seem to me this reference falls in line with this hate speech restriction, does it not?

Comment

• I've got a question for Dom, or any mod, really. Can we get the ignore feature to work again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
            I've got a question for Dom, or any mod, really. Can we get the ignore feature to work again?
            Man, I would love nothing more. I got all excited about a plan to address that and other issues last summer. I ultimately came to the realization that it was outside of my control.

Comment

• Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

Man, I would love nothing more. I got all excited about a plan to address that and other issues last summer. I ultimately came to the realization that it was outside of my control.
              Ah, well. Such is life. C'est la vie.

Comment

Ah, well. Such is life. C'est la vie.
                Could be worse....one could get a killer case of diarrhea during a toilet paper shortage. On that note, we happened into Costco when the tp shelf had just been re-stocked and scored a 30-roll pack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

Could be worse....one could get a killer case of diarrhea during a toilet paper shortage. On that note, we happened into Costco when the tp shelf had just been re-stocked and scored a 30-roll pack.
                  Did you wear latex gloves and wipe all items down with bleach or 70% alcohol solution when you arrived home?

Everyone should be doing this.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Did you wear latex gloves and wipe all items down with bleach or 70% alcohol solution when you arrived home?

Everyone should be doing this.
                    Costco had an employee doing nothing but sanitizing shopping cart handles...and a tape line distancing the next cart in line from the checker. They were being as careful as possible regarding customers' and employees' health. At home I'm using a very stout bleach solution to disinfect pretty much everything. And every item worn outside the house goes directly into the laundry.

Comment

I've got a question for Dom, or any mod, really. Can we get the ignore feature to work again?
                      : )

Add the name. That's the hardest part, don't save. Then hit the spacebar a couple of times from the end of that name.

Now add anyone already on your ignore list so it's 'sandwiched'.

When you hit 'save' you should see the name added to the list among the others.

Before saving it should look something like this:

Alfx Tedx Samx New-name Ted

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post

Add the name. That's the hardest part, don't save. Then hit the spacebar a couple of times from the end of that name.

Well I don't know if that works or not, but I've noticed that the names that I have had on my list just magically started working. All but 1. If that one will start working, I'll be set.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

Costco had an employee doing nothing but sanitizing shopping cart handles...and a tape line distancing the next cart in line from the checker. They were being as careful as possible regarding customers' and employees' health. At home I'm using a very stout bleach solution to disinfect pretty much everything. And every item worn outside the house goes directly into the laundry.
                          Good to know there are pockets of intelligent life in America where businesses and individuals are appraised of the threat and are taking it seriously.

Speaking of such appraisals, I wish the admin and mod team would consider enacting a new forum rule which would prohibit members from either posting disinformation re: the COVID-19 pandemic or posting messages which encourage readers to downplay, dismiss or ignore social distancing protocols and other recommendations by the CDC and recognized public health officials.

The sort of disinformation posted by such bad actors is normally just annoying at best, or corrosive to our democracy at worst, but, in this case, it's dangerous.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Good to know there are pockets of intelligent life in America where businesses and individuals are appraised of the threat and are taking it seriously.

Speaking of such appraisals, I wish the admin and mod team would consider enacting a new forum rule which would prohibit members from either posting disinformation re: the COVID-19 pandemic or posting messages which encourage readers to downplay, dismiss or ignore social distancing protocols and other recommendations by the CDC and recognized public health officials.

The sort of disinformation posted by such bad actors is normally just annoying at best, or corrosive to our democracy at worst, but, in this case, it's dangerous.

the king of fake meme spam, is asking the mods to stop disinfo.

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                            Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                            Last edited by ShaneFalco; 03-26-2020, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneSpicoli

the king of fake meme spam, is asking the mods to stop disinfo.

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
                              1. Nothing "fake" about kids in cages or the tRump quote re: Epstein.
                              2. Neither topic has any relevance to the pandemic.
                              3. You're nothing but an annoying troll whose presence is detrimental to this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post

Oh well. Tried that a few times. It just erases the whole chain of names. Won't save.

Comment

Working...
                                X