Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning: No posts mocking gender, race, or sexual preference. (UPDATED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    i rest my case. You accuse me of racism daily posts and you post this as evidence? And thats it? Took me 20 seconds to debunk that. Thats all you got? Some post you thought was racist that wasnt?

Im not surprised. What other posts of mine make me a nazi? Cant wait to see these.

you say its a daily thing, so shouldnt be too hard to find.
    "Debunk" is referring to a podcast that nobody has ever heard of because of dental work? Lololololololol even for you Shane, this is so remarkably ****ing stupid. I know Toilet John buys your weak ****, but nobody else does.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post

I've used it in the past. I regret it. Wanna ban me for it? Fine. Let's do this thing.

It's a slur. It shouldn't be used. I've managed to remove it from my lexicon.
      Larger point... this place is a bit of a rhetorical wild west.

You've taken advantage of that fact from time to time. The snowflake on/off switch is entertaining and all, but should not become a matter of enforcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Captain America leans right. You should have posted Ironman instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arkie View Post

Captain America leans right. You should have posted Ironman instead.
          Clearly not, since he's punching a Nazi. You know, "very fine people," as your president puts it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

Larger point... this place is a bit of a rhetorical wild west.

You've taken advantage of that fact from time to time. The snowflake on/off switch is entertaining and all, but should not become a matter of enforcement.
            Sure, it's the wild west, but that's pretty selective too. F bombs? Why, we can't have people's sensitive eyes reading that! Calling someone a variation of "tard," which knows no political affiliation? That's just fine! But don't call someone who routinely posts racist tripe "a racist." THAT needs enforcement.

As usual, your point is completely intellectually dishonest. Very on-brand.

Comment

• Trump isn’t my president! I believe in Captain America, a true libertarian.

Comment

Sure, it's the wild west, but that's pretty selective too. F bombs? Why, we can't have people's sensitive eyes reading that! Calling someone a variation of "tard," which knows no political affiliation? That's just fine! But don't call someone who routinely posts racist tripe "a racist." THAT needs enforcement.

As usual, your point is completely intellectually dishonest. Very on-brand.
                I've never really called for enforcement in either case.

You're the retard that wants people banned for calling people retarded (as you have), but no consequence whatsoever for calling them racist at the drop of a hat.

Say whatever you want. My position is the one of intellectual honesty and big boy pants. Yours is the one of ****-talking, dishes it out but can't take snowflakism.

Comment

I've never really called for enforcement in either case.

You're the retard that wants people banned for calling people retarded (as you have), but no consequence whatsoever for calling them racist at the drop of a hat.

Say whatever you want. My position is the one of intellectual honesty and big boy pants. Yours is the one of ****-talking, dishes it out but can't take snowflakism.
                  Where did I call for a ban of people who use the term? Pretty sure I advocated for ****ing it out with code, not bans. But whatever.

You wouldn't know intellectual honesty or human decency if it was sitting on your cowardly, intellectually dishonest face. Hence the multiple attempts to get under my skin by repeatedly using a ****ing slur (in bold). You're a bigoted piece of garbage.

You're Michael Richards, dropping N-bombs on stage to "get" black audience members. You're a toilet person.

Comment

• Gee, I wonder why people call Beevur a morally-bereft, incompetent, intellectually dishonest asshole?

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/jib...24#post2182824

"HURR DURR U WANT TEH PPL BANNED NURRRRRRR!"

Comment

You're Michael Richards, dropping N-bombs on stage to "get" black audience members. You're a toilet person.
                      Lolz. Couldn't have proven it better myself.

You play it like Howard Stern, then randomly trim it back like Tipper Gore.

Priceless.

Comment

Lolz. Couldn't have proven it better myself.

You play it like Howard Stern, then randomly trim it back like Tipper Gore.

Priceless.
                        Lol. Can't even address all of my comments. Picking and choosing what to respond to. Gosh, why would anyone call you intellectually dishonest? I can't imagine why nobody likes you and you're such a ****ing loser.

Why stop with R*t*rd, Toilet Boy? Why not start calling people "f*g"? Or is that too difficult for you to swallow, like a rock hard turd getting stuck in your throat?

Comment

Lol. Can't even address all of my comments. Picking and choosing what to respond to. Gosh, why would anyone call you intellectually dishonest? I can't imagine why nobody likes you and you're such a ****ing loser.

Why stop with R*t*rd, Toilet Boy? Why not start calling people "f*g"? Or is that too difficult for you to swallow, like a rock hard turd getting stuck in your throat?
                          This is great. All that hate and then topped off with a "but don't ever call anyone a retard like I used to do routinely."

Walking comedy hour.

Comment

I am a Walking comedy hour.
                            We know. Try not to use slurs, Beevur. It's not a good look.

Comment

We know. Try not to use slurs, Beevur. It's not a good look.
                              Just a lesson on language while we're here... it's the intent and not the sound your mouth makes that has any offense or power.

Let's take that R word for example. Not long ago that was the medically associated term for mentally challenged people and it was a fine word until people started coopting it to put things down and added a negative intent to it.

So then your "I'm offended by everything!" culture pushes change and now people say "mentally handicapped/challenged/special".

...what people don't understand is the language will just change to follow that intent. Kids now put each other down calling them special/challenged/handicapped instead of "retarded"...

So what have you accomplished outside of moving the goal posts and finding a new set of words to be offended by?

Language is a tool for us. We are not a tool for language. Act like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                                Additionally:

Racial hate speech of all types is unwelcome on this forum, including calling people "racists" because you disagree with them on policy. It is impermissible on this forum to call people racists or bigots for holding mainstream, recently bi-partisan positions such as "we should defend our immigration laws." Having policy discussions is not a reason to call people "racists."

Additionally, it is unacceptable to use bigoted hate slurs such as "Uncle Tom" that aims to stifle political discussion from conservative black Americans.
                                Trump first president to attend anti-abortion March for Life

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/jib...march-for-life

Originally posted by W*GS View Post

You're all for abortion - for non-whites.

Comment

Working...
                                X