Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning: No posts mocking gender, race, or sexual preference. (UPDATED)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post

Lol.

So someone (take a random example, let's say Shane) consistently and constantly makes racist posts, defending nazis and attacking minorities, THAT isn't a problem. CALLING HIM A RACIST IS THE PROBLEM.

Lol.

Kindly pull your head out of your ass. Shane isn't worth defending. He's a racist piece of ****. He proves it every day.

And if THAT is what gets me banned, y'all should all think about where it is you're posting. Calling a racist a racist = bad. Being a racist and making racist posts = just fine.
    Calm down. I didn't name any names. I was speaking in general. There are rules here for racist and hate speech. If Shane post something like that, report it, and if it should be dealt with, normally always has. But just going out of your way to call someone a racist because you disagree with them, or just because they vote for a certain person, not, that's not right either, and it got carried away with. The only people who are apposed to it, are your team. Go figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post

Calm down. I didn't name any names. I was speaking in general. There are rules here for racist and hate speech. If Shane post something like that, report it, and if it should be dealt with, normally always has. But just going out of your way to call someone a racist because you disagree with them, or just because they vote for a certain person, not, that's not right either, and it got carried away with. The only people who are apposed to it, are your team. Go figure.
      Perhaps that's because nobody on "my team" is a racist toilet person like Shane. It has nothing to do with who he voted for, EVERYTHING to do with his racism, daily, on this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by peacepipe View Post

Complete BS. If you’re getting called a racist/nazi it’s cause you are one. Being called what you are isn’t a slur.
        good call. i like how you dont provide proof or any evidence.

So that means i can just call people snowflakes who are snowflakes. Being called what you are isnt a slur.

Like your snowflake ass.

Comment

Perhaps that's because nobody on "my team" is a racist toilet person like Shane. It has nothing to do with who he voted for, EVERYTHING to do with his racism, daily, on this forum.
          BAHAHAHAH

Pretending you are getting assaulted by my posts "of racism daily".

And yet you cant provide any of my posts to back your snowflake claim up.

Snowflake.

Bahahahahhahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

How many people actually admit to being Nazis or racists - particularly in public and/or in mixed company?

Sorry if it's inconvenient for you that the rest of us have learned to recognize the dog whistles.
            why are you even talking?

You root for cops to be shot.

Want me to go bump that thread with you and steps jumping for joy over police being ambushed?

Comment

Lol.

So someone (take a random example, let's say Shane) consistently and constantly makes racist posts, defending nazis and attacking minorities, THAT isn't a problem. CALLING HIM A RACIST IS THE PROBLEM.

Lol.

Kindly pull your head out of your ass. Shane isn't worth defending. He's a racist piece of ****. He proves it every day.

And if THAT is what gets me banned, y'all should all think about where it is you're posting. Calling a racist a racist = bad. Being a racist and making racist posts = just fine.
              jeez if i constantly make these posts, you would think you would be able to find some.

The Elusive Snowflake meltdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post

jeez if i constantly make these posts, you would think you would be able to find some.

The Elusive Snowflake meltdown.
                The latest example was you calling an African American politician “Buckwheat.”

you're not clever. That wasn’t tough.

Comment

The latest example was you calling an African American politician “Buckwheat.”

you're not clever. That wasn’t tough.
                  incorrect. my reference was to a dental description to the podcast host buckwheat.

dont have to be clever.

Just dont have to be a snowflake.

Hear the truth libtards, and choke on it with your fake outrage mob on the internet. Losers.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post

incorrect. my reference was to a dental description to the podcast host buckwheat.

dont have to be clever.

Just dont have to be a snowflake.

Hear the truth libtards, and choke on it with your fake outrage mob on the internet. Losers.
                    Ahahaha hahahahahahahaha, sure Shane. Ahahahahahahahahaaha

Comment

• So true.

Its truly hard to see what i was referencing with those two pics. (Just the giant gap in between both of their teeth)

Whats more hysterical is you clowns trying to bring some Black and white TV show of some little black kid in it, that doesnt even have a gap tooth. So it clearly doesnt fit the reference and clearly what i was not referencing, but to your little outrage mob..... that doesn't actually matter does it?

Comment

• i rest my case. You accuse me of racism daily posts and you post this as evidence? And thats it? Took me 20 seconds to debunk that. Thats all you got? Some post you thought was racist that wasnt?

Im not surprised. What other posts of mine make me a nazi? Cant wait to see these.

you say its a daily thing, so shouldnt be too hard to find.

Comment

• Mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the most delusional of all?

Comment

• Originally posted by ghwk View Post
                            Mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the most delusional of all?
                            or you can just do drive bys like this loser and hope you are taken seriously.

Choice is up to you TEKO.

Comment

Lol.

this is an entire thread dedicated to banning people for mocking sexual orientation and things they cannot control. Being a nazi or not is NOT THE SAME THING. Even your intellectually dishonest ass gets that, right?

can a kid control whether he is mentally challenged? No. Do you call mentally challenged people “retard” on the street when you see them? No.

Its a slur. Period. Nazi isn’t. Racist isn’t.
                              So why were you one of the board's most prodigious users of said 'slur?'

How much time did you do over said utilization?

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

So why were you one of the board's most prodigious users of said 'slur?'

How much time did you do over said utilization?
                                I've used it in the past. I regret it. Wanna ban me for it? Fine. Let's do this thing.

It's a slur. It shouldn't be used. I've managed to remove it from my lexicon.

It would be far easier to ****** it out like they do with other slurs and curse words. That this is even an argument is sort of baffling to me, to be honest.

I don't think I advocated for banning people who use it; just using script to blank it out. But whatever. Ban me for using it, what, a couple years ago? Sure. Go for it. Whatever makes Beev feel better.

Comment

Working...
                                X