Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning: No posts mocking gender, race, or sexual preference. (UPDATED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's the tolerant left for you. They want to censor the speech of people they don't agree with, but don't you dare try to censor their speech. They will call you a 'feckless garbage person', trash talk your website, then continue to utilize the place.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
      meanwhile, “retard,” an actual epithet, is used ROUTINELY by people on both sides of the political divide and Taco does jack **** about it. He’s a feckless garbage person.
      So you're upset Taco didn't ban you?

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
        That's the tolerant left for you. They want to censor the speech of people they don't agree with, but don't you dare try to censor their speech. They will call you a 'feckless garbage person', trash talk your website, then continue to utilize the place.
        Lol. What’s that now?

we’re talking about an actual epithet which is NOT banned and NOT addressed, versus someone’s opinion.

Tell me, “great” bronco: are you offended that curse words are “censored” by the code? No?

I shouldnt gave called taco a garbage person. He’s more of a toilet person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.10-307 View Post

He's a better person than most of us. I would ban your ass in a heartbeat if this was my website and you called me some of the things he's been called. You only think he's a "feckless garbage person" because he doesn't always agree with you.

Anyhow, using any of the above terms doesn't really add much to the conversation. Some of you have gone out of your way to force racism into every topic of debate. Your race card is old and worn out. You can't label someone a racist because they want tougher immigration enforcement. You also can't label someone a NAZI because they voted for a Republican. There are only a handful of NAZIs in this country and I seriously doubt any of them are posting in the WRP section of a Denver Broncos football message board.
          Lol. Of course you would. You’re also a feckless garbage person. Sorry you’re so sensitive! If you don’t want to be grouped with nazis, maybe don’t hang out and defend nazis. I know! It’s a crazy idea!

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

So you're upset Taco didn't ban you?
            Lol.

this is an entire thread dedicated to banning people for mocking sexual orientation and things they cannot control. Being a nazi or not is NOT THE SAME THING. Even your intellectually dishonest ass gets that, right?

can a kid control whether he is mentally challenged? No. Do you call mentally challenged people “retard” on the street when you see them? No.

Its a slur. Period. Nazi isn’t. Racist isn’t.

Comment

Lol. Of course you would. You’re also a feckless garbage person. Sorry you’re so sensitive! If you don’t want to be grouped with nazis, maybe don’t hang out and defend nazis. I know! It’s a crazy idea!
              1. It’s disrespectful to personally attack the owner of a website that provides the platform for you to entertain yourself at no cost.

2. I don’t “hang out” with or defended NAZIs. Retard.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post

Kind of like this post?

bump

Comment

Its a slur. Period. Nazi isn’t. Racist isn’t.
                  Calling someone who isn't a Nazi a Nazi is a slur. Calling someone a racist who isn't a racist is a slur. First you say you can't just go and call people things, then you turn around and call people things. Oh but it's ok because YOU say what is and what isn't offensive or what is or what isn't a slur to somebody.

Like I said, you guys don't like it when the same rules are applied back to you.

Comment

• At some point in time, this subforum is going to prove to be more of a pain in TJ's butt than it's worth. Just saying.....

Comment

Calling someone who isn't a Nazi a Nazi is a slur. Calling someone a racist who isn't a racist is a slur. First you say you can't just go and call people things, then you turn around and call people things. Oh but it's ok because YOU say what is and what isn't offensive or what is or what isn't a slur to somebody.

Like I said, you guys don't like it when the same rules are applied back to you.
                      Complete BS. If you’re getting called a racist/nazi it’s cause you are one. Being called what you are isn’t a slur.

Comment

That's the tolerant left for you. They want to censor the speech of people they don't agree with, but don't you dare try to censor their speech. They will call you a 'feckless garbage person', trash talk your website, then continue to utilize the place.

Comment

• Originally posted by peacepipe View Post

Complete BS. If you’re getting called a racist/nazi it’s cause you are one. Being called what you are isn’t a slur.
                          This x1000.

It's hard to believe this needs to be explained.

Leave us not forget, the people who are butt hurt about being called "racists" or "Nazis" are the same people who tenaciously defend a president whose entire campaign was fueled by appeals to white supremacy, ethno-nationalism and racism. A president who referred to actual Nazis as "fine people."

Comment

Calling someone who isn't a Nazi a Nazi is a slur. Calling someone a racist who isn't a racist is a slur.
                            How many people actually admit to being Nazis or racists - particularly in public and/or in mixed company?

Sorry if it's inconvenient for you that the rest of us have learned to recognize the dog whistles.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

How many people actually admit to being Nazis or racists - particularly in public and/or in mixed company?

Sorry if it's inconvenient for you that the rest of us have learned to recognize the dog whistles.
                              Ok. You're a racist Nazi. I'm sorry if it's inconvenient for you that the rest of us have learned to see this.

Comment

Lol.

So someone (take a random example, let's say Shane) consistently and constantly makes racist posts, defending nazis and attacking minorities, THAT isn't a problem. CALLING HIM A RACIST IS THE PROBLEM.

Lol.

Kindly pull your head out of your ass. Shane isn't worth defending. He's a racist piece of ****. He proves it every day.

And if THAT is what gets me banned, y'all should all think about where it is you're posting. Calling a racist a racist = bad. Being a racist and making racist posts = just fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X