Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning: No posts mocking gender, race, or sexual preference. (UPDATED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSMarine is a snowflake crybaby that couldn't take the tables being turned and his grace is the Daddy Figure that the dumbass must have ran crying to... Punk called me racist names then cried when I called him the newly banned phrase. What a big giant loud mouthed crybaby.
    ​​​​
    But, I get it, I can be cool. I don't need to call water wet. And I shall no longer use that banned phrase here.

Now that this happened I guess I'll just call the original pussy that talked Sht "Triggered Simpleton M".

Carry On.

PS - Taco and mods, I ain't mad at you.
    But if a weakling calls me racist sht, you better ban that fool too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taco John View Post
      Using racial animus to cast hate against people has always been forbidden. It's only recently that the term "racist" has become uber-weaponized to try and cut off political discussion. I would rather shut down this forum than to permit such social censorship to exist.

The rules here are the same as they've always been:
      Personal Attacks – Sometimes you think someone is an idiot and you want to tell them as much. But if you’re going to call someone an idiot, you’d better back up your words with something of substance because if an argument devolves into two (or more) people calling each other idiots, none of them are using their heads or showing any amount of respect to the community, and both of them are subject to receiving a ban. While some forums see this issue in black and white will ban over the smallest slight, this forum recognizes that there is a gray area – this is a football discussion forum. Football is a competitive sport. Smack is part of the culture, but there is a line and it will be judged by such criteria as substance, vulgarity, and consistency. If your attacks comes with no substance, are vulgar, or it seems that all you add to the forum is attacks on people who disagree with you, you put yourself at risk for a ban period (or even permanent exile). Mods will have discretion on this. The best way to protect yourself is to moderate your vulgarity, and provide substance: facts and content.

If this sub-forum is going to make it past December, the level of conversation here needs to improve. I'm not here to host a forum where one side gets to call me, a half-mexican, a racist because I believe in a lawful border policy. I can only imagine how other decent people who would like to participate in the discussion must feel, but are afraid to because misguided people feel comfortable slurring them as racists.

Not on this forum. If you're going to break out the word "racist" against another poster, you'd better be able to draw a clear black line to it. I'd rather be here with 5 good people who can have honest, thoughtful discussions, than 20,000 screaming "RACIST" over policy disagreements.
      bump

Comment

• Is this in reference to your term “buckwheat” that you probably don’t have a clue where it came from?

Comment

• Originally posted by Taco John View Post
          Using racial animus to cast hate against people has always been forbidden. It's only recently that the term "racist" has become uber-weaponized to try and cut off political discussion. I would rather shut down this forum than to permit such social censorship to exist.

The rules here are the same as they've always been:
          Personal Attacks – Sometimes you think someone is an idiot and you want to tell them as much. But if you’re going to call someone an idiot, you’d better back up your words with something of substance because if an argument devolves into two (or more) people calling each other idiots, none of them are using their heads or showing any amount of respect to the community, and both of them are subject to receiving a ban. While some forums see this issue in black and white will ban over the smallest slight, this forum recognizes that there is a gray area – this is a football discussion forum. Football is a competitive sport. Smack is part of the culture, but there is a line and it will be judged by such criteria as substance, vulgarity, and consistency. If your attacks comes with no substance, are vulgar, or it seems that all you add to the forum is attacks on people who disagree with you, you put yourself at risk for a ban period (or even permanent exile). Mods will have discretion on this. The best way to protect yourself is to moderate your vulgarity, and provide substance: facts and content.

If this sub-forum is going to make it past December, the level of conversation here needs to improve. I'm not here to host a forum where one side gets to call me, a half-mexican, a racist because I believe in a lawful border policy. I can only imagine how other decent people who would like to participate in the discussion must feel, but are afraid to because misguided people feel comfortable slurring them as racists.

Not on this forum. If you're going to break out the word "racist" against another poster, you'd better be able to draw a clear black line to it. I'd rather be here with 5 good people who can have honest, thoughtful discussions, than 20,000 screaming "RACIST" over policy disagreements.

Kind of like this post?

Originally posted by ghwk

Every time you post you reinforce you are the dumbest person on the mane. Oh, and you are a racist.

Comment

• That’s a pathetic poor me post. Weak sauce. You shouldn’t play here.

And for good measure the only times you pull out the whiny poor Shane stuff is when you know you are on the edge of a ban.

I stand by my post and am waiting for you to tell us how you aren’t a racist, especially when you take into account the body of work you have posted here especially with the most recent use of the term Buckwheat. See how you caught everyone’s attention with that? What do you think it is they know you don’t?
            Last edited by ghwk; 06-10-2019, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• buckwhat isnt a term and i didnt use it as a term, i used it as a reference to another person. a person on a podcast with a huge gap in their teeth.

its not my fault you are too stupid and broken politically to understand that.
              Last edited by ShaneFalco; 06-10-2019, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
                buckwhat isnt a term and i didnt use it as a term, i used it as a reference to another person. a person on a podcast with a huge gap in their teeth.

its not my fault you are too stupid to understand that.
                It’s a term. An especially bad one when used in reference to another person.

Your post and how how I referenced how ignorant you are here? You post is just saying I’m dancing around racism, let’s see if I can get away with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghwk View Post

It’s a term. An especially bad one when used in reference to another person.

Your post and how how I referenced how ignorant you are here? You post is just saying I’m dancing around racism, let’s see if I can get away with it.
                  Now you actually do what TJ mentions and run around calling people racist. Id love to see what happens to you. But then again, the mod is partly responsible as well. So i doubt it. You guys can just go around calling anything and everyone that disagrees with you racist because of your triggered mind where everything in the world is racist.

You are a sad excuse for a human being let alone poster.

Comment

• You called me a sad excuse for a human being I think that is a personal attack because I am an awesome non racist human being. You on the other hand.....

Blame the mods, always a brilliant strategy. I called you a racist because you are a racist, whether the mods do anything is up to them.

Comment

• yea the same people that didnt ban footsteps for saying people need to be murdered or that a poster raped his own wife. real surprise

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneSpicoli
                        yea the same people that didnt ban footsteps for saying people need to be murdered or that a poster raped his own wife. real surprise

Comment

• There's really a rule here that you can't call a racist "racist"? Really?

But people are still running around using the "retard" slur?

Lol. Nice place you got here, TJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
                            There's really a rule here that you can't call a racist "racist"? Really?

But people are still running around using the "retard" slur?

Lol. Nice place you got here, TJ.
                            Footsteps and a few others were using the terms "racist" and "NAZI" to describe everyone who didn't agree with them. Anyone who supported Trump, identified as a Republican, or opposed open borders was branded a racist. The word NAZI was being thrown around in every other post to describe anyone that had a conservative bone in their body. It needed to end and I'm glad Taco stepped up to put a stop to the ridiculousness.
                            Last edited by Dr.10-307; 06-12-2019, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.10-307 View Post

Footsteps and a few others were using the terms "racist" and "NAZI" to describe everyone who didn't agree with them. Anyone who supported Trump, identified as a Republican, or opposed open borders was branded a racist. The word NAZI was being thrown around in every other post to describe anyone that had a conservative bone in their body. It needed to end and I'm glad Taco stepped up to put a stop to the ridiculousness.
                              Lol.

maybe take a look at the pieces of **** you’re defending.

They have a saying in Germany. If 9 people are dining with a nazi, they say “there are 10 nazis eating dinner.”

Nazi isn’t a slur. Neither is racist. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

meanwhile, “retard,” an actual epithet, is used ROUTINELY by people on both sides of the political divide and Taco does jack **** about it. He’s a feckless garbage person.

but don’t insult the actual nazis by calling them such. That’s too far. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post

Lol.

maybe take a look at the pieces of **** you’re defending.

They have a saying in Germany. If 9 people are dining with a nazi, they say “there are 10 nazis eating dinner.”

Nazi isn’t a slur. Neither is racist. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

meanwhile, “retard,” an actual epithet, is used ROUTINELY by people on both sides of the political divide and Taco does jack **** about it. He’s a feckless garbage person.

but don’t insult the actual nazis by calling them such. That’s too far. Lol.
                                He's a better person than most of us. I would ban your ass in a heartbeat if this was my website and you called me some of the things he's been called. You only think he's a "feckless garbage person" because he doesn't always agree with you.

Anyhow, using any of the above terms doesn't really add much to the conversation. Some of you have gone out of your way to force racism into every topic of debate. Your race card is old and worn out. You can't label someone a racist because they want tougher immigration enforcement. You also can't label someone a NAZI because they voted for a Republican. There are only a handful of NAZIs in this country and I seriously doubt any of them are posting in the WRP section of a Denver Broncos football message board.

Comment

Working...
                                X