Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning: No posts mocking gender, race, or sexual preference. (UPDATED)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Taco John View Post
    If this sub-forum is going to make it, it's going to require better than people dropping "ass-hat" over petty disagreements.

It doesn't matter to you. You're not the one making server payments, tax payments, and keeping the books on this place. It matters to me though.
    So long you little Neo-Nazi ****tard.

I decided to pass on "your grace".

Comment

• Originally posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post

triggered himself into a ban?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
          triggered himself into a ban?
          Nah. He's not banned. He'll be back. Way too weak not to be.

Comment

• Ok... I'm gonna call TJ "your grace" from now on.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by houghtam View Post
                ok cupcake. Well, the evidence is there. You’re a fool and always have been. Wielding the “I own this site and you’re here at my pleasure” stick doesn’t change any of that.
                Okay, I am just seeing this.

Just throwing this out there - but it is his board, and we are here at his pleasure. He could take one of any number of steps, and it would all be gone yesterday.

His grace can be an asshat, though. I’ve seen it. He’s a hat. On an ass. Once you see it, you can’t unsee it.

Comment

• I’m guessing his grace is turning a profit on the site, which he deserves since he put it out there. So shutting it down wouldn’t be in his best interest. Although, the margin may not be that big.

More than anything else I think he likes having a dysfunctional little community to wield over.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                    Hopefully, you'll need to find a new place for your dishonest "anti-white supremacy" = "anti-white" equation.
                    Hopefully some day you'll open a dictionary to see what a white supremacist actually is. Such people are an extreme rarity.

Comment

• Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
                      footsteps might need to find a new place for his anti white diatribe.
                      His anti-white conspiracy theory paranoia lends me to believe he's been exposed to a lot of Nation of Islam and similar sources. It takes a special breed of nut job to believe the weird crap he falls for, apparently having zero ability to check his biases and engage in critical thinking and competent research.

Comment

• Originally posted by nyuKKK
                        Hopefully some day you'll open a dictionary to see what a white supremacist actually is. Such people are an extreme rarity.
                        No dictionary required - your posting history on this forum provides more than enough examples.

Comment

• FWIW I think you're all racists

Comment

• Originally posted by Taco John View Post
                            >>Using racial animus to cast hate against people has always been forbidden. It's only recently that the term "racist" has become uber-weaponized to try and cut off political discussion. <<
                            How did I miss this huge irony nugget?

From a guy who voted to weaponize the presidency, no less.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                              No dictionary required - your posting history on this forum provides more than enough examples.
                              It's ample proof that I have never expressed a belief that fits with the definition of "white supremacist" even if you Cali morons don't know how to find a dictionary.

Comment

• Man...we seriously can’t call these conservatives names? You’re just going to clip Alinsky like that?

Comment

Working...
                                X