Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning: No posts mocking gender, race, or sexual preference. (UPDATED)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ghwk View Post
    Ok so the guy that called me cotton. Hate speech or no?
    How would I know? I have no idea of the context.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taco John View Post
      I'm not familiar with this case.
      Sure, asshat.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=115698

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=113711

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=115111

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=115846

Comment

• Yes, I don't know anything about these threads, and don't really care to review threads from 2014. What gave you the idea that I was involved with these threads? I think this is the first time I've seen them, let alone actually posted in them.

Comment

Yes, I don't know anything about these threads, and don't really care to review threads from 2014. What gave you the idea that I was involved with these threads? I think this is the first time I've seen them, let alone actually posted in them.
          ok cupcake. Well, the evidence is there. You’re a fool and always have been. Wielding the “I own this site and you’re here at my pleasure” stick doesn’t change any of that.

Comment

• Evidence of what?

Comment

• Originally posted by houghtam View Post
              ok cupcake. Well, the evidence is there. You’re a fool and always have been. Wielding the “I own this site and you’re here at my pleasure” stick doesn’t change any of that.
              If this sub-forum is going to make it, it's going to require better than people dropping "ass-hat" over petty disagreements.

It doesn't matter to you. You're not the one making server payments, tax payments, and keeping the books on this place. It matters to me though.

Comment

Using racial animus to cast hate against people has always been forbidden. It's only recently that the term "racist" has become uber-weaponized to try and cut off political discussion. I would rather shut down this forum than to permit such social censorship to exist.

The rules here are the same as they've always been:
                Personal Attacks – Sometimes you think someone is an idiot and you want to tell them as much. But if you’re going to call someone an idiot, you’d better back up your words with something of substance because if an argument devolves into two (or more) people calling each other idiots, none of them are using their heads or showing any amount of respect to the community, and both of them are subject to receiving a ban. While some forums see this issue in black and white will ban over the smallest slight, this forum recognizes that there is a gray area – this is a football discussion forum. Football is a competitive sport. Smack is part of the culture, but there is a line and it will be judged by such criteria as substance, vulgarity, and consistency. If your attacks comes with no substance, are vulgar, or it seems that all you add to the forum is attacks on people who disagree with you, you put yourself at risk for a ban period (or even permanent exile). Mods will have discretion on this. The best way to protect yourself is to moderate your vulgarity, and provide substance: facts and content.

If this sub-forum is going to make it past December, the level of conversation here needs to improve. I'm not here to host a forum where one side gets to call me, a half-mexican, a racist because I believe in a lawful border policy. I can only imagine how other decent people who would like to participate in the discussion must feel, but are afraid to because misguided people feel comfortable slurring them as racists.

Not on this forum. If you're going to break out the word "racist" against another poster, you'd better be able to draw a clear black line to it. I'd rather be here with 5 good people who can have honest, thoughtful discussions, than 20,000 screaming "RACIST" over policy disagreements.
                totally agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneFalco
                  how about "stalker"
                  Prove it or take a year ban.

Comment

Prove it or take a year ban.
                    Whoa Shaney good thing I captured your post before you changed it. Feeling a little less confident, a little less sure in that accusation? Like maybe a year ban might be at stake? Go all in accuser Pumpkin, don’t back out now! Prove it and you win.

Comment

Whoa Shaney good thing I captured your post before you changed it. Feeling a little less confident, a little less sure in that accusation? Like maybe a year ban might be at stake? Go all in accuser Pumpkin, don’t back out now! Prove it and you win.
                      It's telling that people who have been called out for racist comments, race baiting, etc., innumerable times are hailing this update to the rules by TJ as a victory.

Comment

• footsteps might need to find a new place for his anti white diatribe.

Comment

• Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
                          footsteps might need to find a new place for his anti white diatribe.
                          Hopefully, you'll need to find a new place for your dishonest "anti-white supremacy" = "anti-white" equation.

Comment

• Interesting how calling someone anti-white isn’t calling them a racist.

What a ****ing **** show.

Comment

• TJ should we just report a personal attack if someone throws around racist with no evidence?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
                                TJ should we just report a personal attack if someone throws around racist with no evidence?
                                Sorta like accusing someone of stalking with no evidence you mean?

Poor Pumpkin Snowflake, irony is a bitch.
                                Last edited by ghwk; 11-17-2018, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X