Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning: No posts mocking gender, race, or sexual preference. (UPDATED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
    It’s amazing to me that so many people don’t understand this.

Comment

• Originally posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
      You did rape your GF didn’t you? I knew it.
      just another example in a long line of examples that mods only apply rules to certain posters.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneSpicoli
        just another example in a long line of examples that mods only apply rules to certain posters.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
          A guy talking about the past sexual abuse of his wife, essentially told "it was you that did it."

Basically... "You rape your wife."

The Family Smack don't get no harder than that. Not sure I've ever seen worse here.

Still postin' away. Double standard 100% confirmed.

Comment

A guy talking about the past sexual abuse of his wife, essentially told "it was you that did it."

The Family Smack don't get no harder than that. Not sure I've ever seen worse here.

Interesting how your context-free, cherry-picked account of that particular exchange completely omits the remarks by the other party.

Double standard, indeed.

Comment

• This is AWESOME. The drama, the predictable crawfishing of a lame duck senator. And now we get the FBI investigation which will make Ford have to surrender her therapist notes and things she was unwilling to disclose. It's gonna be entertaining and the ensuing gridlock will prevent this body from doing any further damage legislatively. It won't change any votes on the Dem side regardless. But when that investigation comes back clean, this will simply have been prolonging the inevitable.

Flake's a pussy, but we all know that.

Comment

yup.

none of the mods even saying anything speaks volumes.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
                  yup.

Throw out a "cuck" though, and you're done.

Comment

yup.

Another lie.

A warning was given.

Comment

Throw out a "cuck" though, and you're done.
                      Poor Beaver - the "PC police" are ruining his life.

How is he supposed to feel good about himself if he can't call someone a c___?

Comment

• i thought it was pretty cool when he called for white people to be destroyed as well in that same thread.

Apparently you can use family smack, and call for the destruction of an entire race in the same day.

Comment

i thought it was pretty cool when he called for white people to be destroyed as well in that same thread.

Cool story, Tiki Torch Boy Who Cried Wolf.

Comment

• I just read nyuk nyuk's meltdown in this thread. Lmao!

Comment

• I am going to amend this post to include the following...

Additionally:

Racial hate speech of all types is unwelcome on this forum, including calling people "racists" because you disagree with them on policy. It is impermissible on this forum to call people racists or bigots for holding mainstream, recently bi-partisan positions such as "we should defend our immigration laws." Having policy discussions is not a reason to call people "racists."

Additionally, it is unacceptable to use bigoted hate slurs such as "Uncle Tom" that aims to stifle political discussion from conservative black Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taco John View Post
                                I am going to amend this post to include the following...

Additionally:

Racial hate speech of all types is unwelcome on this forum, including calling people "racists" because you disagree with them on policy. It is impermissible on this forum to call people racists or bigots for holding mainstream, recently bi-partisan positions such as "we should defend our immigration laws." Having policy discussions is not a reason to call people "racists."

Additionally, it is unacceptable to use bigoted hate slurs such as "Uncle Tom" that aims to stifle political discussion from conservative black Americans.
                                Calling Charlettesville white supremacists march as racist is bannable to TJ, because the only acceptable statement is saying the Charlettesville white supremacists march is "I think there is blame on both sides"

Got it:

Calling white supremacicts racists = banned

Comment

Working...
                                X