Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning: No posts mocking gender, race, or sexual preference. (UPDATED)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning: No posts mocking gender, race, or sexual preference. (UPDATED)

Dearest Maners,

I want to remind you of a policy we have on the Mane, both on the main board, and in WRP.

DO NOT mock or criticize other posters based on things outside of their control, such as:

-sexual preference

-race

So, no comment regarding something someone should do or not due because of their cultural background. No comments about women being on their monthly cycle. No use of the word "fag," or similar.

This goes for the Main Forum AND WRP.

Edit from the Adminstrator:

Additionally:

Racial hate speech of all types is unwelcome on this forum, including calling people "racists" because you disagree with them on policy. It is impermissible on this forum to call people racists or bigots for holding mainstream, recently bi-partisan positions such as "we should defend our immigration laws." Having policy discussions is not a reason to call people "racists."

Additionally, it is unacceptable to use bigoted hate slurs such as "Uncle Tom" that aims to stifle political discussion from conservative black Americans.
    Last edited by Taco John; 11-16-2018, 08:52 PM.

I'm all for that.

Comment

Does this include intentionally referring to female posters as males?

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
        Does this include intentionally referring to male posters as females?

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
          Does this include intentionally referring to male posters as females?
          It wouldn't happen if you and yours weren't attacking my gender. Pay attention.

Comment

It wouldn't happen if you and yours weren't attacking my gender. Pay attention.
            Oh?

Every time someone deliberately mis-states someone's gender, it's always folks calling you a dude?

100%?

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
              Oh?

Every time someone deliberately mis-states someone's gender, it's always folks calling you a dude?

100%?
              Before I call someone a girl, yes. But at least you admit it was deliberately done to me.

Comment

Before I call someone a girl, yes. But at least you admit it was deliberately done to me.
                Were you triggered, snowflake?

Comment

How about males who create alternate accounts through which they impersonate females?

Pretty sure there’s a rule against that, Drama Llama.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                    How about males who create alternate accounts through which they impersonate females?

Pretty sure there’s a rule against that, Drama Llama.
                    This is one of the many accusations you've thrown against me, thus you called me a male on this very thread and attacked my gender.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuKKK
                      This is one of the many accusations you've thrown against me, thus you called me a male on this very thread and attacked my gender.
                      Pointing out the fact that you're hiding behind an alternate account and impersonating a female is an "attack on your gender?"

That's a mighty big reach - even by your standards, Drama Llama.

Comment

Oh boohoo! You b**** about everything on this board. I've been mistaken for a dude. I've never felt attacked for my gender. They have said things about my gender but I've always taken it as a joke. I guess I have thicker skin than you. You come on a board with the majority of males and say **** constantly and when attacked, it's because your female. Grow up

OMG, it's a male!

Comment

Poor nyuKKK...

Comment

Yeah, let’s just not do it. If a poster says they’re a specific gender, let’s not deliberately identify them as a different gender. There is surely plenty of other stuff that you can mock about each other, right?

Gunns makes a good point about this. And he and I rarely agree.

Comment

HA!

I KID!

Gunns is a laday!

Comment

Working...
                              X