Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plagiarist Rand Paul too overworked, poor guy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
    no ****! any state that has Christine O'Donnell as their choice to represent rethugs can't be all that bright. a lot smarter then Kentucky though. We can't forget Nevada with Sharon angle.
    So what's the excuse for Democrats nationwide who keep bringing Plagiar Joe to the national stage?

Leave a comment:

• peacepipe
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
    And of course Delaware.
    no ****! any state that has Christine O'Donnell as their choice to represent rethugs can't be all that bright. a lot smarter then Kentucky though. We can't forget Nevada with Sharon angle.
    Last edited by peacepipe; 11-06-2013, 06:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• alkemical
    replied
    And of course the mane!

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
    More specifically, folks in kentucky.
    And of course Delaware.

Leave a comment:

• peacepipe
    replied
    Originally posted by alkemical View Post
    Americans are dumb.
    More specifically, folks in kentucky.

Leave a comment:

• alkemical
    replied
    Americans are dumb.

Leave a comment:

• UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
    replied
    Originally posted by houghtam View Post
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/06/us...d=tw-thecaucus

Translation: "I'm new to the job and there's just soo much work to do...but I'm sure that even though I can't handle the workload of a junior senator without resorting to stealing other people's words, I'll be a great President."

This all after three days of denials and a day of ad hominem attacks against Buzzfeed and the Rachel Maddow Show.

Great job, Rand!

But this is ok

<iframe width="1280" height="1024" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qpa-5JdCnmo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leave a comment:

• houghtam
    started a topic Plagiarist Rand Paul too overworked, poor guy.

Plagiarist Rand Paul too overworked, poor guy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/06/us...d=tw-thecaucus

Facing a cascading series of accusations that he used plagiarized material in speeches, an opinion article and a book, he said the lapses were the result of his newfound status as a freshman senator in high demand, and the overwhelming workload that has brought with it for him and his staff.
    Translation: "I'm new to the job and there's just soo much work to do...but I'm sure that even though I can't handle the workload of a junior senator without resorting to stealing other people's words, I'll be a great President."

This all after three days of denials and a day of ad hominem attacks against Buzzfeed and the Rachel Maddow Show.

Great job, Rand!

Working...
X