Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. Budget Deficit Down, Lowest in 5 Years

http://swampland.time.com/2013/10/30...st-in-5-years/

In before all the wankers who start claiming Obama caused the huge deficits in the first place, which is of course a total fiction.

Comment

Originally posted by Fedaykin View Post
      In before all the wankers who start claiming Obama caused the huge deficits in the first place, which is of course a total fiction.
      I agree. It was Harry Pelosi's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by BBII View Post
        I agree. It was Harry Pelosi's fault.
        More like 30 years of stupid conservative policy enacted by both Rs and Ds.

Comment

More like 30 years of stupid conservative policy enacted by both Rs and Ds.
          Yep. Never had a supermajority. Rarely even had majorities in both houses when a Republican was president.

But everythin' still they fault.

Comment

Thanks to the sequester that wouldn't have happened had Obama had his way.

Comment

Yep. Never had a supermajority. Rarely even had majorities in both houses when a Republican was president.

But everythin' still they fault.
              Read what I wrote again, and then try once more to demonstrate that you understand what I am saying.

Comment

Remeber all the nonesense about how the sequester would destroy us? That's what the fed govt does. They want to make us think without them spending all of our money, taking care of us, we won't be able to survive.

Comment

*Meanwhile reality. Economy is so ****ed the fed cannot stop the $85 Billion a month asset purchasing. http://www.marketwatch.com/story/fed...dist=afterbell

Sub trillion dollar deficits. Something to celebrate?

Comment

Read what I wrote again, and then try once more to demonstrate that you understand what I am saying.
                    No I get it. Even when they have no power to do anything, it's still their IDEAS that are the problem.

Conservativism is like the new International Jewry.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                      Thanks to the sequester that wouldn't have happened had Obama had his way.
                      The sequestor cut $85 billion.
                      The deficit change is $410 billion.

As usual, you're not particularly in touch with reality.

If you weren't illiterate, you would have been able to comprehend this part in the OP:

Revenue jumped 13.3 percent to $2.77 trillion, reflecting a slightly better economy and higher tax rates. And government spending declined 2.4 percent to $3.45 trillion, in part because of across-the-board spending cuts that took effect in March.

Read more: U.S. Budget Deficit Down to $680B, Lowest in 5 Years | TIME.com http://swampland.time.com/2013/10/30...#ixzz2jFGowZuY

Comment

No I get it. Even when they have no power to do anything, it's still their IDEAS that are the problem.

Conservativism is like the new International Jewry.
                        I know in your little fantasy world there is a leftist party in the U.S., but there isn't. There's a right wing party, and an extreme right wing party.

Comment

I know in your little fantasy world there is a leftist party in the U.S., but there isn't. There's a right wing party, and an extreme right wing party.
                          And so Fed Cries "Where is America's Trotsky!?!?! Where is our Mao!?!?! Save us!!!"

Comment

And so Fed Cries "Where is America's Trotsky!?!?! Where is our Mao!?!?! Save us!!!"

Comment

Flesh that guy out for me. What would be the 'real left' party's inaugural first order of business?

Comment

Working...
                              X