Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
    . You should ask him if he still wants to vote Dem/Lib?
    I'll ask him when he can finally log in and find out how much more his insurance will be.

This mess will more than likely swing the next election.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
      I guess Americans are getting a good feel for how expensive private profit driven healthcare really is... lol....

when insurance compaines take 20 cents of every dollar American spends on healthcare, and that was considered an improvement over the 30-35 cents they used to take, you know your system is bordering on criminal.

But we got to keep our **** system private, we reap what we sow...

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
        I don't know what's more frightening: Obama knew about all these things and lied to everybody or, he really didn't know about anything and is really this stupid.
        He said repeatedly with conviction that everybody could keep their plan PERIOD. End of discussion. Many people still thought he was lying, so for the last couple years it's been "Let me be perfectly clear" "let me repeat this" "we will keep this promise" "no matter what you heard" etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
          He said repeatedly with conviction that everybody could keep their plan PERIOD. End of discussion. Many people still thought he was lying, so for the last couple years it's been "Let me be perfectly clear" "let me repeat this" "we will keep this promise" "no matter what you heard" etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
            Bold face LIE. Even the biggest supporters of Obamacare aren't defending this liar around here anymore now that the facts are coming out. Only been a month and it's a complete disaster. It's only the beginning.

Only a matter of time before the Obamacare supporters here get their notices that they too have been canceled!
            Last edited by Meck77; 10-30-2013, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Meck77 View Post
              Bold face LIE. Even the biggest supporters of Obamacare aren't defending this liar around here anymore now that the facts are coming out. Only been a month and it's a complete disaster. It's only the beginning.

Only a matter of time before the Obamacare supporters here get their notices that they too have been canceled!
              Sebelius testified "“I would suggest the website has never crashed,”

Meanwhile:

They're not even worried about splitting hairs anymore. Lying in every way imaginable is A-OK. And our resident lap-kiddies lick it up.
              Last edited by BroncoBeavis; 10-30-2013, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Question for the cheerleaders. If these plans that people had that do not meet the standards set forth by the ACA weren't they crap plans to begin with? Bobo?

Comment

Originally posted by Rigs11 View Post
                  Question for the cheerleaders. If these plans that people had that do not meet the standards set forth by the ACA weren't they crap plans to begin with? Bobo?
                  Still one guy left defending Obamacare around here. The herd has thinned quite a bit.

What does ACA standards have to do with anything? That was never part of Obama's continued promise of...........

"If you like your doctor you will be able to keep your doctor. Period," Obama said in a speech in Chicago in 2009. "If you like your healthcare plan, you will be able to keep your healthcare plan. Period."

Comment

OK righties, I concede that Obama oversold this aspect of the PPACA. That said, I don't care that some people will be forced to upgrade. The PPACA requires standards in order to work. We can debate and adjust those standards down the line if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Bolt View Post
                      We can debate and adjust those standards down the line if necessary.

Interesting. Obama wasn't willing to "adjust" anything a few weeks ago. The stubborn fool wouldn't even give the common man the time he was giving major corporations. Now the jackass needs the time.

So far it's a complete failure.

Comment

Still one guy left defending Obamacare around here. The herd has thinned quite a bit.

What does ACA standards have to do with anything? That was never part of Obama's continued promise of...........

"If you like your doctor you will be able to keep your doctor. Period," Obama said in a speech in Chicago in 2009. "If you like your healthcare plan, you will be able to keep your healthcare plan. Period."
                        Thanks for not answering the question. Again if these plans did not meet the standards set in the ACA then how exactly did they help people. Isn't the ACA in effect solving this ptoblem?take the Obama hating out of your vile mind for one second

Comment

Originally posted by Rigs11 View Post
                          Thanks for not answering the question. Again if these plans did not meet the standards set in the ACA then how exactly did they help people. Isn't the ACA in effect solving this ptoblem?take the Obama hating out of your vile mind for one second
                          So you are saying the government knows what's best for people even though they might have been completely satisfied with their plan? The plan was sold to the people they could keep the coverage they had if they liked it. It has nothing to do with Obama hate. Just FACTS.

So far the ACA isn't solving any problems just yet. Suddenly there are going to be millions more without insurance who are forced to register on a site that doesn't even work. It's comedy. Might just be enough to cost hilary the election.

Comment

Bill Maher puts it in perspective:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jLIFeI2wRhw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

So you are saying the government knows what's best for people even though they might have been completely satisfied with their plan? The plan was sold to the people they could keep the coverage they had if they liked it. It has nothing to do with Obama hate. Just FACTS.

So far the ACA isn't solving any problems just yet. Suddenly there are going to be millions more without insurance who are forced to register on a site that doesn't even work. It's comedy. Might just be enough to cost hilary the election.
                              Satisfied with a plan or only with a plan that they could afford? So you're in the group of doing nothing as usual right? This bill is huge, it going to have it's problems as we've seen. But to simply pat yourself on the back and wish for doom and gloom is exactly what is wrong with the right.

Comment

You know, you're absolutely right! People should just have the right to judge for themselves what coverage they do and don't need no matter what kind of burden it places on the rest of us.

Hell, I've decided I don't need auto insurance. I'm a safe driver. I haven't been in an accident in years. I'm sure it'll never happen again, therefore I've determined that I don't need car insurance. Yay freedom!

Comment

Working...
                                X