Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saudi Arabia severs diplomatic ties w/ USA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
    Ya didn't even read the effing article...
    No. I just didn't answer an irrelevant question.

Did you read the post I was responding to?

We can always count on old Confirmation Bias Wagsy to latch onto whatever (pathetically) negative angle he can scratch up.

Comment

[QUOTE=BBII;3956649]No. I just didn't answer an irrelevant question.[QUOTE]

Irrelevant? Not really.

Did you read the post I was responding to?
      Yes, I did. If one's argument depends on cherry-picking, it's not much of an argument.

We can always count on old Confirmation Bias Wagsy to latch onto whatever (pathetically) negative angle he can scratch up.
      We can always count on you to be intellectually dishonest. That's the Right Wing Way.

Comment

Lolz.

Yoda: "We need to invest in alternative energy to get away from these guys!"

Beav "No we don't. Look at this. Our energy production is exploding. We're #1 overall"

Herpderp: "Buh Wuh 'bout jus duh Croodoyle. We steel not 'hed of duh Sowdis"

Beav "Uh ?"

Herpderp: Caynt yous read?

Did it occur to you that alternative energy pretty much excludes crude oil? You asked just about the most irrelevant question imaginable.

Comment

Originally posted by BBII View Post
          This changes nothing. The fact that you think it does is telling.

Comment

Originally posted by BBII View Post
            Did it occur to you that alternative energy pretty much excludes crude oil? You asked just about the most irrelevant question imaginable.
            Yep, typical Beavis.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
              This changes nothing. The fact that you think it does is telling.
              You think that our becoming the world's leading energy producer does nothing about our reliance on Saudi energy? Mmmmmmkay.

Comment

Working...
              X