Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by W*GS View Post

Only TJ belongs to "you guys".
    Yeah, uh, no one here other than Taco John is under the impression that The Dotard runs anything in that manner, with the possibility of a cheeseburger run notwithstanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brewer View Post

Yeah, uh, no one here other than Taco John is under the impression that The Dotard runs anything in that manner, with the possibility of a cheeseburger run notwithstanding.
      Some of the arch-conspiracies you guys have dreamed up would require this kind of operation. In reality, Trump's just bumble****ing his way through day to day.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

Some of the arch-conspiracies you guys have dreamed up would require this kind of operation. In reality, Trump's just bumble****ing his way through day to day.
        Nope. It’s his lack of intelligence, ethics, understanding and morality that drive his operations, not brains. I’ve never given Dotard Don much credit for being a smart person. I likely never will. He’s a filthy liar and frankly deserves to be in prison, where he will never really end up due to being wealthier than 99% of Americans.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

Pizzagate!

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
              Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	44
Size:	673.9 KB
ID:	2560656

God, what an idiot.

Comment

• Trump at Davos, representing America:

Trump, who is in Davos for the World Economic Forum this week, was praising Tesla CEO Musk for both his car and SpaceX businesses following some problems in recent years.

“I was worried about him, because he’s one of our great geniuses, and we have to protect our genius,” Trump said of Musk. “You know, we have to protect Thomas Edison, and we have to protect all of these people that came up with, originally, the lightbulb, and the wheel and all of these things.”

The wheel made its first appearance in Mesopotamia — an ancient region that corresponds mostly to present-day Iraq — around 3,500 B.C.
                “You go back a year, and they were talking about the end of the company,” Trump said in a nod to Tesla’s legal battles. “And now all of a sudden they’re talking about these great things.”

The president also applauded Musk’s expertise in aerospace.

“He’s also doing the rockets, he likes rockets, and he does good at rockets, too, by the way,” he said. “I never saw where the engines come down with no wings, no anything, and they’re landing.”

Comment

• The Oringe One thinks a living American genius invented the wheel and that Thomas Edison is alive and needs protection. I get now how he thinks he is a "stable genius".
                  He probably thinks Musk isn't an immigrant from Africa too.

Comment

• I don't regret avoiding hearing him.

OMFG, the man is a moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by W*GS View Post
                      I don't regret avoiding hearing him.

OMFG, the man is a moron.
                      The exact words of Rex Tillerson, if I remember correctly (except I think he said "Goddamn moron"). Oh, and "dumb as a rock."

Comment

• Trump thinks America invented the wheel.

Comment

• You guys misspelled “jenius”, lol. 🤣

Comment

• Pet Shop Boys write an ode to Trump:

https://youtu.be/P9jEuHbB0GQ

Comment

• Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                              Pet Shop Boys write an ode to Trump:

https://youtu.be/P9jEuHbB0GQ
                              Lol that’s awesome

”Chicks are always up for it, you gotta grab whatever you can” 🤣

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X